First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you personally deal with the a-holes of the world?
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/16 , edited 5/2/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

So, how do you personally deal with the a-holes of the world?

Enjoy!!!
4504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 5/1/16 , edited 5/2/16
Why take time out of your life to focus on them when there's other things you can be getting on with?
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
I am simply ignore them.
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Online
Posted 5/1/16
I ignore them.
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

tkayt wrote:

Why take time out of your life to focus on them when there's other things you can be getting on with?


Who me? I don't focus on them. I was just asking a question.
11750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
I buy a certain toy and offer them use of it since their life seems empty. jk, LOL i just laugh at them or ask them if being mean makes them feel like more of a man/woman.
8598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/16 , edited 5/2/16
I rant on twitter about them and then curl up in my bed, watch anime, and pretend I'm not human lol
4504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


tkayt wrote:

Why take time out of your life to focus on them when there's other things you can be getting on with?


Who me? I don't focus on them. I was just asking a question.


That was a rhetorical question.

12331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
Ignore them unless they say something they shouldn't then I beat there asses

Pretty aggresive guy

42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/1/16

tkayt wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


tkayt wrote:

Why take time out of your life to focus on them when there's other things you can be getting on with?


Who me? I don't focus on them. I was just asking a question.


That was a rhetorical question.



Oh, sorry.
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
How do I deal with them hmm. Poke my tongue at them? lol.
Posted 5/1/16
Eye for an eye, an asshole for an asshole.
Posted 5/1/16
You be a bigger asshole back
5074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
depends on the arsehole mate, in general though don't acknowledge them, there are better uses of my time frankly
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/16
Coat their sex toys with icy-hot
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.