First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply MGITOW
2370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/3/16


Wait, what is this thread?
3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/16
as far as I understand the OP is talking about two different things and one of those is three different things

the first - MGTOW, MRA & PUA

MRA I believe are taking a more legal approach for men's rights in court and custody, believing that women are favoured to win a majority of cases such as child custody and perhaps a few baseless rape accusations, maybe there's not much articles that show much about the rape one but theres alot about custody

MGTOW is more of a gender politics thing where they'd believe society as a whole favours women for no apparent reason, giving a woman the same responsibility for what she does as they would any child. both MRA and MGTOW are likely to bring up the alarming gap in suicide rates where the rate of men killing themselves can't make a sharp increase because it's already alarmingly high.

PUA - the festering testicle cancer of these men's movements that usually confused with one of the other two. pick up artists who are obviously still virgins with mother issues (or it's usually something like that) "women will take your money hurt your feelings and still be able to raise your children. here's how to sleep with 100 women"

the other thing is the transgender erm.. child? I think I've heard about him hasn't he/she got adoptive parents that are at least 10 years younger? I'm sorry but can we stop worrying about triggering people and admit there's a sharp rise in the number of people who need mental help
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

GloriousHawk wrote:

The whole MGTOW thing sounds like a very narcisstic movement.

Also the story about the 52 year old husband living a a transgenderd 6 year old is something I can't possibly comment on as I don't know a lot about that.


I can being transgendered is one thing (acceptable as there are reasons for it just like there are for homosexuality) however the 6 year old thing.......yup the guy needs therapy he is mentally ill if he thinks he is 6 and i highly doubt there is any biological reason for him to think so unlike there is for trans people.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


GloriousHawk wrote:

The whole MGTOW thing sounds like a very narcisstic movement.

Also the story about the 52 year old husband living a a transgenderd 6 year old is something I can't possibly comment on as I don't know a lot about that.


I can being transgendered is one thing (acceptable as there are reasons for it just like there are for homosexuality) however the 6 year old thing.......yup the guy needs therapy he is mentally ill if he thinks he is 6 and i highly doubt there is any biological reason for him to think so unlike there is for trans people.


I'm laughing because of the irony you posted here. I'll let you tell me how it's any different from say, you and your beliefs.
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/3/16 , edited 5/3/16

VZ68 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


GloriousHawk wrote:

The whole MGTOW thing sounds like a very narcisstic movement.

Also the story about the 52 year old husband living a a transgenderd 6 year old is something I can't possibly comment on as I don't know a lot about that.


I can being transgendered is one thing (acceptable as there are reasons for it just like there are for homosexuality) however the 6 year old thing.......yup the guy needs therapy he is mentally ill if he thinks he is 6 and i highly doubt there is any biological reason for him to think so unlike there is for trans people.


I'm laughing because of the irony you posted here. I'll let you tell me how it's any different from say, you and your beliefs.


i have evidence to back up my claims?

seriously though you're not 6 you can easily figure out that transgender-ism is a mental disorder in the brain and not a mental illness.

Next you will tell me homosexuals are not that way due to there brain wiring...

i would say do your own research but knowing that people don't go do that and just stick to there beliefs sigh...let me quote some stuff from a few people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/4henro/is_transgender_caused_by_the_brain_and_is_there/d2pd1w5

Forgive me for the link of a question i asked because i was to lazy to go find all the sources i had cited in the past again so i got people who actually give a crap and know a thing the job.


Now i only looked at a few of them and the few i did see were accurate and correlated to many studies i have seen before.

In the end you're welcome to disagree with me and science your opinion is your own!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/16
MGTOW depends who you're talking to, it's highly individualistic. Stardusk, Colttaine, CS MGTOW are the better end of the community. I also spend a lot of my time conversing with MGTOW individuals. They are not what youtube antifeminist entertainers make them out to be.

The MGTOW that gravitate towards the rhetoric of Sandman and other individuals like him are fools.

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

omlettespammer wrote:

as far as I understand the OP is talking about two different things and one of those is three different things

the first - MGTOW, MRA & PUA

MRA I believe are taking a more legal approach for men's rights in court and custody, believing that women are favoured to win a majority of cases such as child custody and perhaps a few baseless rape accusations, maybe there's not much articles that show much about the rape one but theres alot about custody

MGTOW is more of a gender politics thing where they'd believe society as a whole favours women for no apparent reason, giving a woman the same responsibility for what she does as they would any child. both MRA and MGTOW are likely to bring up the alarming gap in suicide rates where the rate of men killing themselves can't make a sharp increase because it's already alarmingly high.

PUA - the festering testicle cancer of these men's movements that usually confused with one of the other two. pick up artists who are obviously still virgins with mother issues (or it's usually something like that) "women will take your money hurt your feelings and still be able to raise your children. here's how to sleep with 100 women"

the other thing is the transgender erm.. child? I think I've heard about him hasn't he/she got adoptive parents that are at least 10 years younger? I'm sorry but can we stop worrying about triggering people and admit there's a sharp rise in the number of people who need mental help




3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/16





only close to 25? well I don't look for the evidence it's a huge favour that someone does though, I honestly thought it was a little higher then that. I did buy into the "big deal" of it. of course there's still a big gap and that's often what's quoted this does show though that it's still so low that you'd obviously won't see men killing themselves
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 5/3/16 , edited 5/3/16
We are all doomed. Just enjoy yourself the best you can, as we circle the drain one last time.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

Ejanss wrote:
With Freddy, you just have NO damn idea what he's going to post. Or even after he posts it.
Let's just leave it at that.
For him to post about people living in their own alien world is a RICH irony that no doubt escapes him.
Well isn't it clear being the title and the name I provided?.. dope ... thanks now I know aliens exists...

VZ68 wrote:
Someone (the OP) has their wires really crossed on this subject.
Crossed?

Mugen417 wrote:
This posts makes absolutely no sense and the links provided have nothing to do with a 52 year old male leaving his children to be a under aged transgender.... On top of that how can you become a six year old transgender at the age of 52? I feel this is just click bait and trolling at its finest
I just wanted to remind of the older threads we had about them as you could most likely find on your own.
He Wants to be or atleast pretend to be 6 year old... because reasons.


22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

omlettespammer wrote:

only close to 25? well I don't look for the evidence it's a huge favour that someone does though, I honestly thought it was a little higher then that. I did buy into the "big deal" of it. of course there's still a big gap and that's often what's quoted this does show though that it's still so low that you'd obviously won't see men killing themselves


...



15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/3/16 , edited 5/3/16

omlettespammer wrote:
only close to 25? well I don't look for the evidence it's a huge favour that someone does though, I honestly thought it was a little higher then that. I did buy into the "big deal" of it. of course there's still a big gap and that's often what's quoted this does show though that it's still so low that you'd obviously won't see men killing themselves

also something like this I guess remember omlette that was for 100k people out of everyone.
Meaning if you have 10k friends 2,5 of them would be males and 1 would be female each year.
So then taking 20 years of knowing each other it would be 50 (now being 1k friends), but then you seem to have per 100th friend it would be nearly 1 person or rather 0,5 while female ~0,14?

oh wait.. I maybe did it wrong.. derp..something I forgot..
But what was those stats of just to show or that trust worthy? (like what it takes into account etc..)
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / US
Offline
Posted 5/3/16
I think you have most of it right with the exception of PUA’s. Many people have social anxiety. When a male has it the anxiety is just frustrating learning how to talk to a person that one is interested in for either gender can be emotional.
PUA’s try and help men get over the emotional blocks and fears. Unfortunately some women and some men look down on men who can’t talk to women about sensual feelings. Women have these issues too. Depending on the local culture women can be assertive, aggressive, or passive and that’s ok with in the confines of the culture of the area they live in.
For many men, they seem to make a mess of every attempt to “chat up” a woman that they like. If they are talking to old friends of sisters they do not see them as scary figures with power of rejection. Some men become scared which leads to acting with out confidence. They are scared of rejection as are many women. Negative self talk makes it worse. Many men and many women look down on these males as less than even when they could be fine friends and with social help fun dates or more.
I notice you are from the UK. I also noticed the contempt that you hold shy timid, gentle, men who have social anxiety. Perhaps you did not mean to. IMO PUA’s are trying to cope with their self produced barriers to social connection.
I do not know the legal system in the UK. In the United states it is a mess. Right now,the system is very anti male. Men are seen as wallets. Women’s groups try and force unfair rules and the government(state and Federal) do also. Part is money. The Child Support system is a way to “punish men” and since the state skims a percentage off the top it is a profit center. So that is very unlikely that it will end. Men who have been drugged and raped and /or were under age have been compelled to pay child support. In return men have forced visitation and movement restrictions. That means a person with custody must make the child easily available for visitation(in most cases). That means a custodial parent may be required to stay within a certain area even if they do not want to and that they have to choose career or custody.
Those men who became fathers are required to pay child support after the woman serves her time. So the Rapist gets what she wanted ,a baby, and she gets support and admiration from women’s groups. The man gets the payment. Some men try and make the best of it and actually bond with the child. Some people will try and get the other pregnant so they will stay with them or because they wanted a child now. Both genders do these things for emotional reasons or financial.
A shy timid guy is an easy mark. Your statement:’"women will take your money hurt your feelings “is accurate. Yes many people would like to have experience and choice in lovers. It does not always work out that way.
Very few men have 100 lovers. It is a nice fantasy. What is not is being ripped off ,both for money and for sex. In the US the concept of consent is not fairly or realistic. Generally American girls grow up with the good girl says no to sex even when she is aroused. This leads to confused communications and the concept that only the male can be the aggressor leads to inaccurate concepts. In some colleges consent is to be verbal when in reality much is non-verbal.
As far as baseless and false rape accusations they are more common that most think. There is a case where the man was expelled but even the facts of the case revealed that the woman did not as for permission to have oral sex(waking the sleeping man). Yet she complained to the administration and HE was expelled. When the facts show both should have been or none. Political correctness has destroyed a lot of truth.
3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/3/16 , edited 5/3/16
I wasn't talking about not seeing men in the data committing suicide I was talking about actually seeing it. of course it would mostly happen at home with very few people around to prevent it. it's a US chart though so lets see if my native land is any different



abit of an older study (hard to find a more recent one for the uk) more recently though it looks like it's dropped from its worst levels. of course it hasn't changed much for men over 45. it does surprise me though that in the US where the lower IQ has many studies supporting it but often have bigger cities with more people living near a job they might actually want, that they seem to feel more pressure that I'mm assuming is reflected in the higher suicide rate
33341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 5/3/16 , edited 5/3/16
hahahahaha MGTOW, I just think they're dumb af.

it's even in their title, Going their own way, why the fuck do you need a group?!

yeah I need a group to do my own thing... because I can't be individualistic enough, I need a group to do that. Now all together now, *in unison* "we're free, we're independent, WE THINK FOR OURSELVES"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.