First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply How long till we start restricting childbirth.
20721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/5/16
So as the population grows and multiplies we will eventually need to restrict childbirth.

Im not saying we do it now but alot of people like to avoid the subject and say it's borderline eugenics but the matter of the fact is the world will eventually become full and peoples "Right to have children" will start to become privileges (i would imagine)


How long do you think we are away from laws being enforced to reduce the climb in population.

I would say 50-100 years.
11611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/16 , edited 5/5/16
War is the optimal solution. We don't need to mange birth rates... we need to mange death rates.

Posted 5/5/16
I think he went and made two of the same thread again XD
20721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/5/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:

I think he went and made two of the same thread again XD


...i don't know how this even happens whenever i make a thread it makes two-three.

this has been happening since november last year T_T
Posted 5/5/16
lol ok
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/5/16
Space colonization would solve this problem.
Posted 5/5/16 , edited 5/5/16
Well, in China...

But anyway, when it becomes readily apparent we can't go on as is, it'll probably become more of a widespread concern elsewhere globally. ...

For a specific number, I'm afraid I don't have the answer.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/5/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:

Well, in China...

But anyway, when it becomes readily apparent we can't go on as is, it'll probably become more of a widespread concern elsewhere globally. ...

For a specific number, I'm afraid I don't have the answer. :(


Apparently they abolished the "one child" policy in 2015.
Posted 5/5/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:


Yume_Mirai wrote:

Well, in China...

But anyway, when it becomes readily apparent we can't go on as is, it'll probably become more of a widespread concern elsewhere globally. ...

For a specific number, I'm afraid I don't have the answer. :(


Apparently they abolished the "one child" policy in 2015.


I didn't know that! Thank you.
13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/5/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:
I didn't know that! Thank you.

No problem. I only just learnt it myself due to you mentioning China.
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/16
I'll be dead in a few years anyway from eating gas station hot dogs. So breed, breed to your hearts content.
9052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/5/16 , edited 5/6/16
honestly i think everyone will keep breeding until we become a human soup and die. Once again, I argue that being gay is the solution to everything.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/5/16
We would die unless we start to eat each other.. hurr?..hurr?
-_(^'-'^)_- maybe next time when the earth can handle us for a while... kick the baby!
17164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/16

madmejis wrote:

I'll be dead in a few years anyway from eating gas station hot dogs. So breed, breed to your hearts content.


Dude, what's with you and the gas station hot-dogs?

Do we need an intervention?
Posted 5/5/16

madmejis wrote:

I'll be dead in a few years anyway from eating gas station hot dogs.


Lmao

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.