First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what would you do if it happened at your home?
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/16
Release my Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Pitts. Throw some steaks into the pool. Call the pool guy to clean up the shit asap. Proceed to have my pool drained and refilled, because who knows what nasty yeast infected crap was left by these teens.

If they take risks like that, I'm sure they've already done risky things with their bodies. I'm not coming in contact with that.
Posted 5/6/16 , edited 5/6/16


I got walls, I got a dog but his friendly so guess what next time those teens won't be so lucky when i call the police.
this happens a lot cause the neighbors have same issue!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/6/16 , edited 5/6/16

ck1west wrote:
I got walls, I got a dog but his friendly so guess what next time those teens won't be so lucky when i call the police.
this happens a lot cause the neighbors have same issue!
You don't need to do much...

Make it quite ice cold bby!
Its a suprise they won't stay in.
*puts ice in it*
but then it killed someone..shock being a bitch
...
yeah, temp differences can be dangerous.


Posted 5/6/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


ck1west wrote:
I got walls, I got a dog but his friendly so guess what next time those teens won't be so lucky when i call the police.
this happens a lot cause the neighbors have same issue!
You don't need to do much...

Make it quite ice cold bby!
Its a suprise they won't stay in.
*puts ice in it*
but then it killed someone..shock being a bitch
...
yeah, temp differences can be dangerous.




>> that is funny i should just throw abunch of ice into it ahha
37464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/16

UnhallowedEssence wrote:



When I was traveling through Mississippi I saw lots of these:



Super classy...
7033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
Shoot them. Maybe give them a ten second warning to make things interesting.
Posted 5/6/16

kinga750 wrote:


UnhallowedEssence wrote:



When I was traveling through Mississippi I saw lots of these:



Super classy...


>> yes like the signs
Sogno- 
47229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
that's called trespassing and against the law
Cenric 
12734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
If we're being boringly realistic, I would just call the cops and wait. That's about the only thing you can do in this country anyway. Or maybe I would just let them swim in my pool, depends on my mood.
14263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/6/16

1stladyent wrote:

Release my Rottweilers, Dobermans, and Pitts. Throw some steaks into the pool. Call the pool guy to clean up the shit asap. Proceed to have my pool drained and refilled, because who knows what nasty yeast infected crap was left by these teens.

If they take risks like that, I'm sure they've already done risky things with their bodies. I'm not coming in contact with that.


LOL! RELEASE THE HOUNDS.

I can't fathom people doing that over here. I'd probably say something like "Oi cunts, what's going on" and tell them to get f'ed. I wouldn't threaten to call the police; I might even let them stay for an hour depending on my mood.
Posted 5/6/16
I'd go out there, crack my knuckles, and put on one of my huskier voices. "I'm gonna need you to get lost. NOW!!!"
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/6/16

madmejis wrote:

Eat a gas station hot dog while I record them on video.


This ... this is the guy.
13545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
I'd just walk to the pool and ask "are you meant to be here?"
Posted 5/6/16
I don't have a pool, and who needs one when you have an ocean.
6992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
Ask them have they seen my pet alligator.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.