First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Is homicide wrong?
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
no killing is a GOOD thing.......
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Yes, God is in favor of us. Why then shouldn't we kill?
xzo 
9549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Human nature.... it will always happen
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
You should go commit homicide and find out. The answers lie in the results
248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

notabigdeal wrote:

You should go commit homicide and find out. The answers lie in the results


haha agreed

and yes we do kill animals
but we either do that by accident or for food

homicide would mean you kill a human from .. jealousy, anger bla bla
not accidently or for food
is this right? i dont think so
2424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Yes it is wrong, try killing yourself before planning to kill somone! hehehe
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emirates
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

Leynano wrote:


obigan wrote:

Do you usually see tigers , lions , elephants , cows or whatever you want, killing there own species ? I don't think so..

they dont kill there own species unless for a reason and some exceptions who usually kill there own species XD and feed on there children or whatever lol

but they do attack weaker species to survive...

we are the same.


we prey on the weak to survive.. thats how life goes



Hundreds of animal species kill their own. Sometimes they don't out and out kill them, but isn't it the same to force an animal out of the safety of the herd (etc) to live or survive on it's own. Cause most animals can live on their own.

So maybe they aren't pullin' out the handguns, but they are definitely killing them. Also, there are plenty of species of animals out there that will kill their own.. particularly territorial animals or animals that are on the verge of starvation.



I meant just killing there own species for no reason & such.. like randomly they do fight for reasons.. like you mentioned.

but in our world we have rules for that

that what I meant
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / PiLiPiNaS
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
if i try to kill you will it be okay?
2123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Cavite
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
of course it's a crime..........
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
This sounds like a question asked by those people who think they are somehow above the human species or are immortal. It's mostly wrong because the majority agrees that it is. If it's alright to kill someone for senseless reasons then it's alright for another person to kill you for senseless reasons and if you say all homicide is right then you are saying everybody should is free to kill you When they feel like it. Of course there are always gray areas where it can become a neccessary evil.
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Depends on the situation really... If someone was trying to kill you, it is entirely justifiable to kill him in self defense. Other than that it is just not right to do, no matter what the situation.
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / France
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

jmsberg wrote:


Lithium23 wrote:

To those who beleive killing is a sin, wait and ask yourself why you think so...


You're French. Nuff' said.


Thanx for your constructive comments you friggin superficial idiot... sure having a nice time insulting others... why don't you express your own opinion instead of putting everyone down...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

Lithium23 wrote:


jmsberg wrote:


Lithium23 wrote:

To those who beleive killing is a sin, wait and ask yourself why you think so...


You're French. Nuff' said.


Thanx for your constructive comments you friggin superficial idiot... sure having a nice time insulting others... why don't you express your own opinion instead of putting everyone down...


he already did in his first post... he said that human doesnt taste good... and i ask him why and then he started all these shit...
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08
Human life is precious as well as disposable. I can't think of any reasons why I wouldn't kill in the name of........justice.
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Planet Santra
Offline
Posted 2/14/08 , edited 4/21/08

o0James0o wrote:

we kill everyday in order to survive, be it plant or animal, its all life.
therefore, is it really a wrong thing to kill a person?..


ps.... i just noticed... its homi not homo... -.- (thx to the mod for the fix)

pps... i mean sin as in something really really wrong.... non connected to religion... (never really knew that sin is that much connected to religion...i guess i need to study my words next time)

ppps..... remember the fact that we use animals as experiments (thats not eating to survive)


I'd say it is, unless there's a darned good reason why you should.

First off... "we kill everyday in order to survive, be it plant or animal, its all life.
therefore, is it really a wrong thing to kill a person?"
The HUGE difference between a person and an animal is that humans have souls. animals were ment to be killed for food, but also for enjoyment, like a pet cat.

However, suppose a police officer is trying to arrest someone, and the culprit starts shooting at the officer. THIS is where it's okay to kill the culprit, because the officer must defend himself AND any innocent by-standers that may be near. So, killing may save a life here.

BUT, if you hold up a classroom, weilding two pistol and unload the both of them into everyone in there.... THEN there's a problem.


Anyways, sorry for the length. That's just my two cents on this
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.