First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is homicide wrong?
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

johnsever wrote:

I think this tread already gone beyond stupidity...


a normal idiot like u have no right to speak in this thread for people with a mind that wants to disguss things around them
39308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
u take a life, someone will take yours too

at least that is what i believe
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

o0James0o wrote:


johnsever wrote:

I think this tread already gone beyond stupidity...


a normal idiot like u have no right to speak in this thread for people with a mind that wants to disguss things around them


Your stupidity sucks kid.. Go back to your school, or better yet slap your English teacher for having a bad grammar. and by the way, by creating a tread like this.. you just lost half of your sorry life.. LOL

p.s i had already reported this to the mods.. its their decision if this tread is right or deemed wrong.(so stop quoting me and everybody else who post in this tread).. You really just lack attention kid.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

johnsever wrote:


o0James0o wrote:


johnsever wrote:

I think this tread already gone beyond stupidity...


a normal idiot like u have no right to speak in this thread for people with a mind that wants to disguss things around them


Your stupidity sucks kid.. Go back to your school, or better yet slap your English teacher for having a bad grammar. and by the way, by creating a tread like this.. you just lost half of your sorry life.. LOL

p.s i had already reported this to the mods.. its their decision if this tread is right or deemed wrong.(so stop quoting me and everybody else who post in this tread0.. You really just lack attention kid.


is it not knowledge and understanding what a man seek?
ignorant fools should just shut the hell up....

ps. the older you get, the dumber you get
also.... just because ur old, u have no right to call me a kid....
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
its only a sin if you belive in it.
also if you think along those line then most of the christian saints and shit like that went to hell so HA

yeah tahst right i went there
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
It's wrong to kill a dog.
Then why isn't it wrong to kill a pig - all reasons aside.
However i'm not going to argue.
Hmm..yeah it's wrong to kill in general i think..
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / /snakeeyesvideos....
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
duh. yeah. .
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
is homicide a sin?

yes, it is a sin.

BUT... is a sin always wrong?

definitely NO.

In the world's reality, not seen on TV, or on the net, or written in books or whatsoever...

if something is a sin or not, it's not a basis if it's the right thing to do or not.

some people know something is a sin, yet it must be done for the better good.

it would depend on you on what is your basis of right and wrong.
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
yeah its a sin!!!!
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
Other people have a point arguing that animals kill for survival but we are also animals.. of another kind. but, we are not just dumb animals that you see in the wild who chases butts to bite, thats why we have laws againsts this, we have two kinds of homicide the legal and illegal one, you dont just stereotype homicide as a sin infact if ever i commit murder i would want to do it as an act of passion. STUPID people who posts that its a sin doesnt really know what homicide is, or maybe they're devoted christians. Number five out of the ten commandments "thou shall not kill" oh yeah. im christian, not a fucking atheist. but thats how the world depopulate , at least. :/
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

p1491625 wrote:

Actually, isn't the difference our level of sentience, and how we think at a much higher level than any other species, such as morality.


Well, as far as I can tell, the premise of this thread is to measure the morality without considering the superiority of human sentience and reason. My tl;tr post is my attempt at owning the OP under those restrictions
2191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 9th cloud
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
hmmm... personally i wouldn't want others to be committing homicide towards me. so.. guess not
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
Yes it is..
and if you do that you may not find peace in your life and after that
360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
Wah! No, it's not.... Not as long as you do it in the name of the lord to justify your reason.
In fact, I'm planning to...... (BOOM!).



2844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

Pure-King wrote:

Wah! No, it's not.... Not as long as you do it in the name of the lord to justify your reason.
In fact, I'm planning to...... (BOOM!).







N-no...last time I check, there was no real reason to justify killing in any way. Besides, human beings are the Good Lord's most precious creation, and I don't think He wants us to go around killing each other. Because its wrong, y'know? Especially if you think someone deserves it. We don't have a right to decide that! That's not our job.

Hey, I don't know what it's like in other countries, but what I do know is this: I live in the United States - if you kill someone here, you go to prison. If you say you're doing for a religious cause, they may lock you up in an asylum...well, if I were a state official, I would definitely do that. There is nothing in any world religion/belief that justifies killing. In fact, most world beliefs and teachings tell us to help people...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.