First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is homicide wrong?
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

zombiexmylove wrote:

No, that was your point. And I didn't imply killing animals was wrong, I was simply saying their are people who think animals aren't as good as them.

And instead of attacking me (liberal emo retard), can't you discuss this like an adult? You are 19.



If that wasn't your point then I have to assume that your post was completely devoid of any sort point.

This is typical of angsty teenagers who like to say an awful lot but usually end up saying something vague and inconcise.

Making fun of emo teenagers, or just dumb teenagers is fun. And I can do it while simultaneous debating any subject and win. Also, I can debate whilst spinning plates or juggling, any sort of recreational event. Don't feel bad, You're not the only person I've insulted for their comments.
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:

No, that was your point. And I didn't imply killing animals was wrong, I was simply saying their are people who think animals aren't as good as them.

And instead of attacking me (liberal emo retard), can't you discuss this like an adult? You are 19.



If that wasn't your point then I have to assume that your post was completely devoid of any sort point.

This is typical of angsty teenagers who like to say an awful lot but usually end up saying something vague and inconcise.

Making fun of emo teenagers, or just dumb teenagers is fun. And I can do it while simultaneous debating any subject and win. Also, I can debate whilst spinning plates or juggling, any sort of recreational event. Don't feel bad, You're not the only person I've insulted for their comments.


Err, okay. I was simply saying what I thought. :\

I'm not angsty or emo. >> I hope you feel good. You're taking pleasure from defeating someone 5 years younger than you.
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

zombiexmylove wrote:


jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:

No, that was your point. And I didn't imply killing animals was wrong, I was simply saying their are people who think animals aren't as good as them.

And instead of attacking me (liberal emo retard), can't you discuss this like an adult? You are 19.



If that wasn't your point then I have to assume that your post was completely devoid of any sort point.

This is typical of angsty teenagers who like to say an awful lot but usually end up saying something vague and inconcise.

Making fun of emo teenagers, or just dumb teenagers is fun. And I can do it while simultaneous debating any subject and win. Also, I can debate whilst spinning plates or juggling, any sort of recreational event. Don't feel bad, You're not the only person I've insulted for their comments.


Err, okay. I was simply saying what I thought. :\

I'm not angsty or emo. >> I hope you feel good. You're taking pleasure from defeating someone 5 years younger than you.


lol i do :3

Just because I like you, I'll give you the troller's grand finisher:

as a warning, no one post in this thread agreeing with OP, it will only create more fun for me.
1199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
although animals and stuff kill each other in nature, we should be higher then that...sure mom pigs kill their own babies, and wolfs or whatever fight it out sometimes, but we have sentient thought. we shouldnt need to do something so crude as kill someone, no matter the reason.

that aside, if anyone touches my cookies, ill kill them
4338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / 妙境 «« Changmin's ;;
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:


jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:

No, that was your point. And I didn't imply killing animals was wrong, I was simply saying their are people who think animals aren't as good as them.

And instead of attacking me (liberal emo retard), can't you discuss this like an adult? You are 19.



If that wasn't your point then I have to assume that your post was completely devoid of any sort point.

This is typical of angsty teenagers who like to say an awful lot but usually end up saying something vague and inconcise.

Making fun of emo teenagers, or just dumb teenagers is fun. And I can do it while simultaneous debating any subject and win. Also, I can debate whilst spinning plates or juggling, any sort of recreational event. Don't feel bad, You're not the only person I've insulted for their comments.


Err, okay. I was simply saying what I thought. :\

I'm not angsty or emo. >> I hope you feel good. You're taking pleasure from defeating someone 5 years younger than you.


lol i do :3

Just because I like you, I'll give you the troller's grand finisher:

as a warning, no one post in this thread agreeing with OP, it will only create more fun for me.


What a delightful picture. The penis monster.

Well, I hope you have more fun in the future 'cause, for now, I'm gone.


434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / england
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
it counts as comiting a crime but you dont really get death sentences in some parts of the world and thats why this world is practically so twisted, and yes i do want to kill people sometimes but i only think about it and not do it so it depends and if u think about it, everything is subjective~~~its just how we disgusting humans think anyways
1448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / pepsi vending mac...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
i would never kill a person, and in the grand sceem on things killing people shouldend be wrong. but b/c what your killing resembles yourself you cant easily justify it. you relate yourself to the person being killed intrinsily. in children, toddlers especially, it is ok if they shred a teddy bear...reasons like "oh they are teething" but if the dismember a barbi doll or another human-like toy it is automaticly a sign of a mental illness and built up hate. why do you think that people brand their enemies as sub-human?
another thing. humans need violence to survive. just like we need love. one without the other is a hollow thought.
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

Spas wrote:

Why? Omg you didn't kill someone did you?! No! don't try to hide the body, God'll find out anyway. aw man, you're goin to hell. I'll meet ya there

Yea it's a sin. Ever read the Ten Commandments?


i did kill some1... in fact i just did.... i just ate some pork a while back and a susage this morning.... and some crabs and other food...(they are all made from life) :(... im a sinner...

i know im goin to hell....


Lithium23 wrote:

wow... this is a rather touchy subject, due to the fact it pretty much concerns all human principles from religion to natural instinct to the foundation of society itself... i myself do not believe in any kind of religion, and therefore do not depend on anyone telling me what is right or wrong, whether something is a sin or not... The concept of right and wrong is purely human... Man had to establish a set of morals to lay the base for society... thus stealing became wrong, killing and hurting became wrong, disobeying the rules and laws established by higher authorities became wrong... and that is how the human society came to survive and multiply uncontrolably to this day...
To those who beleive killing is a sin, wait and ask yourself why you think so... is it because you thought so yourself? that you shouldn't do to others what you don't want done to yourself? that concept itself is flawed, you don't say 'i won't eat the cow caus' i don't want it to eat me" or "i won't get the best grade caus' i wouldn't like having others get better grades than me..." as long as its for personal benefit, things like that don't matter to the individual...
and in most cases people just restrain from killing because its a law and you don't want to suffer the consequences... but a soon as the law factor is gone, killing seemingly becomes perfectly justified, and man goes to war to defend his great morals, killing other to justify the fact that killing is wrong...
so no, i don't believe killing is a sin, and i don't believe there is any right or wrong...
The human being is at the top of the food chain, if it doesn' t kill itself, it won't be by anything else, and we'll soon end up dying of starvation having consumed all natural resources on the planet, that's just the way of things... it might suck but that's just the way it is... (this might not make any sense to anyone but i sure had a hell of a lot of fun writing it)


thank you

ive been wondering y its right for us to kill animals and plants but not human for years...


Man had to establish a set of morals to lay the base for society...

i see, we r rather selfish creatures..


your answer is just what i wanted to hear!~


ps.. it makes alot of sense to me.... ive always wanted to hear this... (i made this post to see rather others think like me :P)
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
well for me, wether its a sin or not, i think it's right to take life.... i mean we already perveted nature's law by having the diseased and old escape the food chain.... hell we escaped the food chain.. so i think we should balance things out....

I WOULD KILL FOR REVENGE.....

juz kidding im a calm happy kid... nothing more....

=)
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:


jmsberg wrote:


zombiexmylove wrote:

No, that was your point. And I didn't imply killing animals was wrong, I was simply saying their are people who think animals aren't as good as them.

And instead of attacking me (liberal emo retard), can't you discuss this like an adult? You are 19.



If that wasn't your point then I have to assume that your post was completely devoid of any sort point.

This is typical of angsty teenagers who like to say an awful lot but usually end up saying something vague and inconcise.

Making fun of emo teenagers, or just dumb teenagers is fun. And I can do it while simultaneous debating any subject and win. Also, I can debate whilst spinning plates or juggling, any sort of recreational event. Don't feel bad, You're not the only person I've insulted for their comments.


Err, okay. I was simply saying what I thought. :\

I'm not angsty or emo. >> I hope you feel good. You're taking pleasure from defeating someone 5 years younger than you.


lol i do :3

Just because I like you, I'll give you the troller's grand finisher:

as a warning, no one post in this thread agreeing with OP, it will only create more fun for me.


y not agree with me?... is it because im 2 good for u?.... i mean... u ever agrue with me?..

nvm that... i found out u did agrue with me.... but i beat u.... oh wow...
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
of course it is wrong!!
we kill animals/plants because god made us the dominant species on this planet.
plain and simple.
13328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08

vpham033 wrote:

of course it is wrong!!
we kill animals/plants because god made us the dominant species on this planet.
plain and simple.


have u ever spoke to god?... if not... how did u know that god made u the dominant species?~... ur answer just showed me that ur a ignorant fool that could care less of what happens around you.
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
wow this is deep lol i think it is wrongto kill a person 4 no reason but if u need to kill to survive i aint stoppin you personly iwont kill anyone though~
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
of corse its wrong! cuz its killing one of ur own kind =O
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 2/12/08 , edited 4/21/08
its not wrong u need to kill to rule on da world
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.