First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Liking and bieng the Right one
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08 , edited 2/10/08
uhm... lets see....... i've been thinking about these lately...

is Liking someone different from being the right one??...

i've heard this phrase from a drama with one-sided love affair... well i guess its kinda disappointing coz i don't really like love triangles and heart aches...TT_TT.... it can make me cry so easily... this phrase caught my interest and i decided to share my thought about this....

i just want to ask all your opinion about it.... well for me... i guess its really different.... in my own understanding......

Liking someone.... is just a feeling towards the opposite sex... its an emotion called love... (well i guess... just in my own point of view) it doesnt really state that both of you are suited for each other... its just a feeling among oneself...

Being the right one...... is i guess different from liking... its a phrase that states that both person met by faith and is the right one for each other... it does undergo many hardships and sufferings before realizing that he/she is the one....

as for both of them.... they are all part of life.... specially the one called love life....

well.... now you know my thoughts.... let me know yours too..........
Posted 2/10/08
Just because two people were meant for each other doesn't mean that they are right for each other, so not sure if you should call it "being the right one", and "liking" someone is also not always the case, its kinda vaguely explained here, but its interesting

btw wow there are alot of love threads (just saying), and also u spelled being wrong
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
well... i guess your right...... i was kinda confused thats why i started this one..... ehehehe......
and yeah i know there a many love threads but i guess i hope this thread have no duplicate....
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Arab Emirates
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
well, in life you end up liking many people... going through bunch of relations... loving bunch of people.. until you end up with the right person

only some few lucky bastards get it from the 1st shot

so yeah.. even if you fell in love with someone.. it dosent mean he is the right person.. usually you dont realize the truth of that person, because your not close to him..

he might look nice n stuff.. but when he is alone.. he is wicked devil himself and you poor little girl.. fall for him.. and when you are both close.. you realize he is the devil himself.. when its too late.. and it ends with a tragedy lol

but yeah.. you will end up loving alot of people.. until you really find the right person that deserves your love.. or you gona find him directly.. and then you are just lucky

so yeah.. the person you love dosent always mean he is the right one for you.. only expereincing life with him will tell ... and never push the relation on yourself.. if you think he isnt suited for you..

it hurts alot on the long run.. A.K.A Divorce ? XD
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


ah... i see..... ehehe...
well it does really make sense.........
uhm... i can really consider your point of view...
it does have a very nice meaning...
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Arab Emirates
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


it does.

because I think you cant know if that person is the right one for you or not.. without going through things together for a while..

I think usually the asking out right away usually ends up failing

I think best relation would usually end up with 2 people, moving from friendship level to love relationship level..

but thats just my presonal expereince & opinion
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

obigan wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


it does.

because I think you cant know if that person is the right one for you or not.. without going through things together for a while..

I think usually the asking out right away usually ends up failing

I think best relation would usually end up with 2 people, moving from friendship level to love relationship level..

but thats just my presonal expereince & opinion


yea, thats what im working at ^^
17185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

yuki1008chan wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


ah... i see..... ehehe...
well it does really make sense.........
uhm... i can really consider your point of view...
it does have a very nice meaning...


lol yea. I think its better for ppl to be friends first

14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

obigan wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


it does.

because I think you cant know if that person is the right one for you or not.. without going through things together for a while..

I think usually the asking out right away usually ends up failing

I think best relation would usually end up with 2 people, moving from friendship level to love relationship level..

but thats just my presonal expereince & opinion


uhm... about the "moving from friendship level to love relationship level".....
i cant really agree about it at once... specially because i have a close friend that is a boy and he once confess... i dont want to destroy our friendship because of the realationship..... specially knowing... that "friendship last longer than lovers"..

but at the same time i can agree too....
since you take it easy.. i think the relationship might end up well....
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
Those are obviously 2 different things.

If I liked someone and they didn't like me, I'm not the right one.
If I was the right one, we would at least have to like each other. And that's the minimum requirement since you have to both love each other and continue to love each other.

If it was the same thing, anyone can just like someone and think they were meant for each other. It wouldn't make sense.
If you like someone and they don't like you, it might even annoy or hurt them if you keep trying to get them to like you. If a girl really liked me and kept trying, I'd avoid her or tell her to leave me alone. Knowing how you feel about the person, you should understand how they are feeling if they like someone else. They also like someone else just the way you do yet you're getting in the way of their happiness because you care about your feelings more than the feelings of the person you like.

Nothing wrong with hoping though. Two people can be friends and one day they might end up having feelings for each other. It's not common though.
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

AnimeSukii wrote:


yuki1008chan wrote:


AnimeSukii wrote:

Now that I think about it, I think It can be both. I think it's diffrent for each person's perspective.
Some people just like someone and ask them out right away, but doing that might not let you
know if she/he was really the right one for you, but I guess knowing someone more, going through
things together can give you a better understanding...lol does that kinda make sense?


ah... i see..... ehehe...
well it does really make sense.........
uhm... i can really consider your point of view...
it does have a very nice meaning...


lol yea. I think its better for ppl to be friends first



yeah... your right..... but sometimes it'll end up not really well.... specially when you two are really close and suddenly one of you confess... i think for some people dont want thier friendship to be ruin coz "friendship last longer that lovers"...
14372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

tobydiah wrote:

Those are obviously 2 different things.

If I liked someone and they didn't like me, I'm not the right one.
If I was the right one, we would at least have to like each other. And that's the minimum requirement since you have to both love each other and continue to love each other.

If it was the same thing, anyone can just like someone and think they were meant for each other. It wouldn't make sense.
If you like someone and they don't like you, it might even annoy or hurt them if you keep trying to get them to like you. If a girl really liked me and kept trying, I'd avoid her or tell her to leave me alone. Knowing how you feel about the person, you should understand how they are feeling if they like someone else. They also like someone else just the way you do yet you're getting in the way of their happiness because you care about your feelings more than the feelings of the person you like.

Nothing wrong with hoping though. Two people can be friends and one day they might end up having feelings for each other. It's not common though.


erm... well... you got my thought now...
i agree.........
ehehehe.............
4317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Tokyo Uni
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
hmm even if the 2 ppl liked each other at one point in their life they can always break up in their later point in life
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/10/08

yuki1008chan wrote:


tobydiah wrote:

Those are obviously 2 different things.

If I liked someone and they didn't like me, I'm not the right one.
If I was the right one, we would at least have to like each other. And that's the minimum requirement since you have to both love each other and continue to love each other.

If it was the same thing, anyone can just like someone and think they were meant for each other. It wouldn't make sense.
If you like someone and they don't like you, it might even annoy or hurt them if you keep trying to get them to like you. If a girl really liked me and kept trying, I'd avoid her or tell her to leave me alone. Knowing how you feel about the person, you should understand how they are feeling if they like someone else. They also like someone else just the way you do yet you're getting in the way of their happiness because you care about your feelings more than the feelings of the person you like.

Nothing wrong with hoping though. Two people can be friends and one day they might end up having feelings for each other. It's not common though.


erm... well... you got my thought now...
i agree.........
ehehehe.............


If you love or like someone and they like someone else; I think it's very romantic and cool if you let them go and cheer them on with a smile since you care about them. It hurts but makes you a better person and you can appreciate it more when you do meet the person that is right for you.

Look at all those movies where the 3rd person in the love triangle sacrifices themselves or cheers the main character on in the end. They seem so much cooler after that.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.