First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
What does your vocie sound like?
26034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/10/16 , edited 5/10/16
Deeper, but no bass. My voice is a bit ambiguous although it leans on male. By voice alone, people usually anticipate me to be a 12-16 year old boy.



Essentially, I sound like a boy genius.
14193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/10/16 , edited 5/10/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Deeper, but no bass. My voice is a bit ambiguous although it leans on male. By voice alone, people usually anticipate me to be a 12-16 year old boy.



Essentially, I sound like a boy genius.


I assume people call you "Squeaker" in the context of playing video games.
26034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16

GrandMasterTime wrote:

I assume people call you "Squeaker" in the context of playing video games.


No.



3451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
Awkward and monotone.
7255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
Sweet, cute & innocent like a little girl My singing voice is a soprano, when I sing I can't reach lower register, I can only sing high.
17793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

Haru_no_hana wrote:

Sweet, cute & innocent like a little girl My singing voice is a soprano, when I sing I can't reach lower register, I can only sing high.


Be my imouto?
31750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
Like multiple nails on the chalkboard.
7255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Haru_no_hana wrote:

Sweet, cute & innocent like a little girl My singing voice is a soprano, when I sing I can't reach lower register, I can only sing high.


Be my imouto?


No, I'm older than you, so Oneechan
19151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
I really don't know how to describe it. Here's one non-promotional audio I did a year ago - I still sound the same. https://soundcloud.com/kanaye-1/whyigame
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16
I've been told my voice is deep and the kind that gives off a "get to the point" vibe.

I personally think I sound like my mother, but slightly deeper.
Posted 5/12/16
Normal but mono tone.
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/16
i sound like a horse
18148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 5/15/16
My voice is...weird and sort of deep.

Spanish-y accent when talking in english...
12605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Kuto-ko Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 5/15/16
My voice like a small bird, when i sing i fall a sleep in my own voice
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.