First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply China bans 'erotic' banana-eating live streams
Posted 5/6/16

namealreadytaken wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Good, good.....I prefer to see them eat Popsicle.


no word play? im dissapoint


You want word play huh? Well is not a banana but counts right?
58755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
How dare people put bananas in their mouths?!



19505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/6/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Good, good.....I prefer to see them eat Popsicle.


no word play? im dissapoint


You want word play huh? Well is not a banana but counts right?


SOURCE?!
36125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 5/6/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

This is just stupid. China is going too far with their police state monitoring.


You just have no idea... Do you? This is nothing - NOTHING - to their police state monitoring activities....

EDIT:

By the way... Where's the banana eating video. I want to see her eat a banana...



Oh, I already know how far they go with their police state monitoring. And yes, I do have an idea about it. I just didn't feel like saying anything more about it as them doing this is just plain stupid.
36125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Online
Posted 5/6/16

PhantomGundam wrote:

How dare people put bananas in their mouths?!





This reminds me that I still need to eat my daily banana. And I do mean the fruit.
Posted 5/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Good, good.....I prefer to see them eat Popsicle.


no word play? im dissapoint


You want word play huh? Well is not a banana but counts right?


SOURCE?!


I don't know I found it in a certain manga VN company site before their forums when down. I was going to ask too who these characters are but forums are down until further notice. Try 4chan
Posted 5/6/16

DeadlyOats wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

This is just stupid. China is going too far with their police state monitoring.


You just have no idea... Do you? This is nothing - NOTHING - to their police state monitoring activities....

EDIT:

By the way... Where's the banana eating video. I want to see her eat a banana...



I think I rather see her eating a pizza.
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/6/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


namealreadytaken wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Good, good.....I prefer to see them eat Popsicle.


no word play? im dissapoint


You want word play huh? Well is not a banana but counts right?


Jared would be proud of that pic.


As for this...keep doing you, China. Keep China-ing.
34079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
Shit, I was really banking on the Chinese market supporting my banana-eating livestream career as well. Eh, at least the local zoo approves; dirty apes the lot of them, and the animals are, too.
Posted 5/6/16 , edited 5/6/16
There are tastier fruits anyway
34079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
^ She does have a point.
54263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
NEW UPDATE

China now belong to Romans


33101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/6/16
Eat banana pudding then
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.