First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Name a song that you never get tired of hearing
Posted 6/28/16
This might not be the definitive list and not 100% accurate tmk, and I need cooloff periods for all songs, but...
I guess these

My heart will go on - Celine Dion
Voodoo Child - Jimmy Hendrix
Clocks - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
Then you might know what its like- Everlast
Use somebody- Kings of Leon
Safe and sound -Capital Cities
I'm with you -Avril Lavigne
Heartless -Kanye West
Royals - Lorde
Rearranged - Limp Bizkit
My Immortal -Evanescence
Noone knows what its like - Limp Bizkit
No more tears - Ozzy Osbourne
But I still haven't Found what I'm looking for- U2
Crystal Ball - Keane
Losing my religion - REM
Imitation of life REM
Special- Garbage
The World I know - Collective soul
December-Collective Soul
Crawling - Linkin Park
Come together- Beatles
Something in the Way - Nirvana
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Dead and Gone - Justin Timberlake
Nothing Else Matters -Metallica
Pumped up kicks - Foster the people
run away - Real Mccoy
Time is ticking away - C-block
Walk on - U2
Express Yourself- madonna
Get into the groove - madonna
Spanish lullaby - madonna
Man in the box- Alice in Chains
Guns n Rosed- knockin on heavens door
So far Away -staind
Good girls gone bad - cobra starship
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
She wolf - shakira
Sweet Dreams are made of this - Eurythmics
Sweet dreams are made of this - Marilyn manson
Bodies-Drowning pool
Stupid girl - cold
Iris - Goo goo dolls
youth of a nation - pod
Poker face - lady gaga
Paparazzi lady gaga
Space Lord- Monster magnet
Korn - Freak on a Leash
Anything Prodigy, lots of nickelback, bon jovi, faith no more, NIN, lots more stuff left out cant recall .




12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

_yuber wrote:

Anything Prodigy, lots of nickelback, bon jovi, faith no more, NIN, lots more stuff left out cant recall .


WHICH SONG FROM BON JOVI?!!
Posted 6/28/16

LubbockNR wrote:


_yuber wrote:

Anything Prodigy, lots of nickelback, bon jovi, faith no more, NIN, lots more stuff left out cant recall .


WHICH SONG FROM BON JOVI?!!


It's My Life,
Livin' on a Prayer,
Always,
Wanted Dead or Alive,
You Give Love a Bad Name,
Bed of Roses,
I'll be there for you

etc, what i can think of , A LOT
12347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 6/28/16

_yuber wrote:


LubbockNR wrote:


_yuber wrote:

Anything Prodigy, lots of nickelback, bon jovi, faith no more, NIN, lots more stuff left out cant recall .


WHICH SONG FROM BON JOVI?!!


It's My Life,
Livin' on a Prayer,
Always,
Wanted Dead or Alive,
You Give Love a Bad Name,
Bed of Roses,
I'll be there for you

etc, what i can think of , A LOT :)


RESPECT!! I'll be there for you, (You want to) Make a memory and Wanted Dead or Alive are my personal favorites
Posted 6/29/16
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/16 , edited 6/29/16
Fly on the Wall - Thousand Foot Krutch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5A_ywn__nE

There might be others, but this one is like a song that I have been listening for years and I never get tired.
73828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/30/16
Lock, Step and Gone by Rancid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.