Does Hentai cross the line?
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
Okay, "porn" is now a natural part of human society. But is it crossing the line when we get cartoons involved in it?

I think it's sick and twisted....
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / manila
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
uhmm..the ones that created it were the sick and twisted..

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

ezeokechick wrote:

I think it's sick and twisted....


..don't watch it?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1864 Your Thoughts On Hentai
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

lokita wrote:


ezeokechick wrote:

I think it's sick and twisted....


..don't watch it?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1864 Your Thoughts On Hentai


no shit i don't watch it.
I just want to know how others feel bout hentai.
enough said.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
I find nothing wrong with it really.... you're all watching it from a screen... not need for it to have 3D graphics. How do they do the voice acting for hentai anyways....? Hm....
Posted 7/8/07
"Hentai anime and manga allow elements of sexual fantasy to be represented in ways that would be impossible to film. This may include portrayals of sexual acts which are physically impossible, unacceptable in society, or run counter to social norms." ~ wikipeida.org

...hmmm. fantasy.

Posted 7/8/07

HokiePokie wrote:

I find nothing wrong with it really.... you're all watching it from a screen... not need for it to have 3D graphics. How do they do the voice acting for hentai anyways....? Hm....


they probably voice it like a regular anime. Slightly off topic but this reminds me when i read somewhere that they dub some porn films. In denmark some acterss did that for a living before she got famous (in denmark). I just wonder why you would need to dub a porn film...
As far as hentai goes, ive never watched it but there are more disturbing things in the world to worry about like snuff films or child pornography.
2387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / call boy
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
its fantasy and i like it..
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

HokiePokie wrote:

How do they do the voice acting for hentai anyways....? Hm....


It's just like any other voice acting. In fact, some 'normal' seiyuu have done some work for hentai films.


Trivium wrote:
snuff films

D:
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
its one of those subjects that get thrown into discussion cause we cant fix all the other crap in the world

hentai with really young looking characters is illegal in the US, so wats there to worry about really
24645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 横浜市
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

ezeokechick wrote:

I think it's sick and twisted....


You are not trying to encourage any discussion. Your justification for this is post is because you have a personal distaste for something and you want everyone to know?

I don't like you but you don't see me making a post about it? Actually scratch that, check General.


mrtictac wrote:

its one of those subjects that get thrown into discussion cause we cant fix all the other crap in the world

hentai with really young looking characters is illegal in the US, so wats there to worry about really


Really? Wow that seems somewhat pointless, as the whole premise of banning child pornography is to stop sexual exploitation of children.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

orangemaen wrote:


ezeokechick wrote:

I think it's sick and twisted....


You are not trying to encourage any discussion. Your justification for this is post is because you have a personal distaste for something and you want everyone to know?

I don't like you but you don't see me making a post about it? Actually scratch that, check General.


mrtictac wrote:

its one of those subjects that get thrown into discussion cause we cant fix all the other crap in the world

hentai with really young looking characters is illegal in the US, so wats there to worry about really


Really? Wow that seems somewhat pointless, as the whole premise of banning child pornography is to stop sexual exploitation of children.


huh wats pointless ? the hentai law? i forget the exact details of the law, its some shit bush signed a while ago is all i remember

24645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 横浜市
Offline
Posted 7/8/07

mrtictac wrote:

huh wats pointless ? the hentai law? i forget the exact details of the law, its some shit bush signed a while ago is all i remember



Ah sorry for being vague. I think that a law banning hentai containing pictures of young children is pointless. Child pornography is banned, to try and elimate sexual exploitation of children. No children are exploited in hentai so why bother?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
nothing wronge with it i think saw it once didnt rly care for it to much but is it twisted? in your opinion maybe but there are plenty of people who look at the stuff so as a society based its not as twisted but as a single person it is
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
98312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 7/8/07
You must be logged in to post.