First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
The destruction of the relationships between the sexes.
Posted 5/7/16

fredreload wrote:

Well, if the men say pay me to have sex with me that would mean it's legal? Well but I'm sure no women is going to sign up for that. It works one way but not the other way around, it's in the DNA. Right so I agree, you can't blame men for being men


You will be surprised.
Posted 5/7/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

And tis the period where we wait for mai Prince, Judar.


No no, Ryujin wanted more Magical-Soul topics so here he goes! Not for Judar... Who used to be my main squeeze by the way!

Kidding.


Even though I'm a gynocentric cunt, I appreciate the dialogues you and Judar provide. This typed to and fro, this sexually tense samba with one another, as you and her , not quite taking or giving, attempt to establish a higher sense of self while dominating the other, two polar opposite relishing each other body of ideology while insisting they are right, that they should be the one taking instead of giving, hoarding the pleasures at the behest of their other.....kimochi.



Excuse me. I must change panties.


Did you just write fanfiction hentai without going full on hentai?
20036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/7/16
Yup. Men will be horny and will pay to have sex then women will be lazy and get free shit for having sex. Dammit why did I get stuck with the sex that has to work hard and give others free shit. I like being given the free shit!

Really though people have been avoiding prostitution laws by having fuck buddies, open relationships, or playing musical chairs but with houses. They get paid with physical goods instead of money. So the trade is alive and well its just adapted to the market.


Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

And tis the period where we wait for mai Prince, Judar.


No no, Ryujin wanted more Magical-Soul topics so here he goes! Not for Judar... Who used to be my main squeeze by the way!

Kidding.


Woot! I claim this thread in the name of Rujikin! Everyone who posts in this thread must pay me 1 Shekel per character used! Failure to do so will result in Liberty Prime being alerted to your communist activity!



It's RUJIKIN not ryujin!


maxgale wrote:


No joke, that is 99% of the posts on General Forum.


People aren't arguing, they are flirting, but since they are tsunderes, it just creates terrible miscommunication which cranks up the sexual frustration and arguing, creating a cycle of bitterness and depravity where release becomes even less desirable than the illicit and hyper-pleasure of hate-lust, it's participants now addicted and cruelly seeking to perpetuate it forever.


I-i'm not addicted to the conflict b-baka! Your just coming up with a bunch of delusional thoughts that are completely baseless and meaningless conjecture! What kind of an idiot would actually come back non-stop just such things! I'm here to prove that science and reason is the answer to all questions.



3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seoul, South Korea
Offline
Posted 5/7/16

Rujikin wrote:

Yup. Men will be horny and will pay to have sex then women will be lazy and get free shit for having sex. Dammit why did I get stuck with the sex that has to work hard and give others free shit. I like being given the free shit!

Really though people have been avoiding prostitution laws by having fuck buddies, open relationships, or playing musical chairs but with houses. They get paid with physical goods instead of money. So the trade is alive and well its just adapted to the market.


Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

And tis the period where we wait for mai Prince, Judar.


No no, Ryujin wanted more Magical-Soul topics so here he goes! Not for Judar... Who used to be my main squeeze by the way!

Kidding.


Woot! I claim this thread in the name of Rujikin! Everyone who posts in this thread must pay me 1 Shekel per character used! Failure to do so will result in Liberty Prime being alerted to your communist activity!



It's RUJIKIN not ryujin!




Here's my thread! I reeeaaalllyyy wanted you to see it! I don't even have much to add to on it in the comments! I just made it for you!


Posted 5/7/16


MMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHM
You know it giiiiiirl.
20036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/7/16 , edited 5/7/16

Magical-Soul wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

Yup. Men will be horny and will pay to have sex then women will be lazy and get free shit for having sex. Dammit why did I get stuck with the sex that has to work hard and give others free shit. I like being given the free shit!

Really though people have been avoiding prostitution laws by having fuck buddies, open relationships, or playing musical chairs but with houses. They get paid with physical goods instead of money. So the trade is alive and well its just adapted to the market.


Magical-Soul wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

And tis the period where we wait for mai Prince, Judar.


No no, Ryujin wanted more Magical-Soul topics so here he goes! Not for Judar... Who used to be my main squeeze by the way!

Kidding.


Woot! I claim this thread in the name of Rujikin! Everyone who posts in this thread must pay me 1 Shekel per character used! Failure to do so will result in Liberty Prime being alerted to your communist activity!



It's RUJIKIN not ryujin!




Here's my thread! I reeeaaalllyyy wanted you to see it! I don't even have much to add to on it in the comments! I just made it for you!






Like usual your thread is very entertaining! Of course you wanted me to see it. Having a world renowned mad scientist request this thread then approve it is one of the highest honors get on the internet! You could put such a thing on your resume and get any job you desired. Keep on creating such great threads and keep crunchyroll alive!


Magical-Soul 135
Seacactus 50
51775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/7/16 , edited 5/8/16
Personally, I believe prostitution should be legal across the remaining 49 states. Though I could be wrong, Nevada is the only state that has legalized prostitution. If both parties are aware of what is expected (and of legal age of consent), there is a written contract, and the contract has been reviewed by an attorney, I don't see a problem. If any party is not happy, the contract can be dissolved. Both parties go their separate ways. I also don't see this as just a Man soliciting for sex by women but it could be the other way around as well. In other words, I don't see this being gender specific. If people want to save money and all they have to do is have sex in exchange for room and board, why not? Sex does not mean you have to actually "enjoy it" or be orgasmic all the time, just pretend.

Also, I don't see relationships on the decline because such laws are created or have the potential. They will eventually get appealed.
8338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
I don't know what the objective of the OP was, but....

Make prostitution legal nationwide, so I can open up some brothels and bunny ranches in various states. Let me capitalize on it.

I'll even give a discount to CR users

On another note, I doubt the state of relationships are any worse now than it was in the past; publicly communicating "relationship troubles" is just a lot easier now because of the internet. Plus if prostitution were legalized, it could be taxed and regulated, possibly made safer by enforcing regular medical checkups and validating prostitution licenses.
runec 
33230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

maxgale wrote:
People aren't arguing, they are flirting, but since they are tsunderes, it just creates terrible miscommunication which cranks up the sexual frustration and arguing, creating a cycle of bitterness and depravity where release becomes even less desirable than the illicit and hyper-pleasure of hate-lust, it's participants now addicted and cruelly seeking to perpetuate it forever.


That actually makes a weird sort of sense and would explain a lot about this forum.

9991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16
I'll just drop this in here;
Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
Not 100% sure if its relevant here but eh.
3868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
throwing some flimsy two cents in, but as of writing I'm looking for stuff on why dating is harder for men. before I put another post with like 2 or 3 good pages here's the general opinion that I have:

it's generally harder for men to get a date at all and I'm blaming women's ability to actually have standards. about 5 years ago maybe a bit longer men like me with a hard working job and not being a cheating git were a bit more popular. now apparently life's even shorter and women have moved the goalposts to men of measurable success

It's easier for women to find a date because there's plenty of men that want them, but it would only be easy for them if they had zero standards. women are in a gold mine, the problem is not everything in the mine is gold
10083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 5/8/16

macht_gut wrote:

Personally, I believe prostitution should be legal across the remaining 49 states. Though I could be wrong, Nevada is the only state that has legalized prostitution. If both parties are aware of what is expected (and of legal age of consent), there is a written contract, and the contract has been reviewed by an attorney, I don't see a problem. If any party is not happy, the contract can be dissolved. Both parties go their separate ways. I also don't see this as just a Man soliciting for sex by women but it could be the other way around as well. In other words, I don't see this being gender specific. If people want to save money and all they have to do is have sex in exchange for room and board, why not? Sex does not mean you have to actually "enjoy it" or be orgasmic all the time, just pretend.

Also, I don't see relationships on the decline because such laws are created or have the potential. They will eventually get appealed.


I agree... but then it would test my will to become a level 30 wizard...

I MUST FIND OUT IF THIS MYTH IS TRUE!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

1stladyent wrote:
Make prostitution legal nationwide, so I can open up some brothels and bunny ranches in various states. Let me capitalize on it.

I'll even give a discount to CR users
hurr hurr, you bunny?
I got a carrot, come.

Plus if prostitution were legalized, it could be taxed and regulated, possibly made safer by enforcing regular medical checkups and validating prostitution licenses.
Even if I like what prostitutes could do like in many "18+ rated areas/business".
There is such a... dark thing to the whole stuff... where these "clean" areas will not last that long and things will spread like a virus both diseases, and the community in this.
51775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Dark_Alma wrote:


macht_gut wrote:

Personally, I believe prostitution should be legal across the remaining 49 states. Though I could be wrong, Nevada is the only state that has legalized prostitution. If both parties are aware of what is expected (and of legal age of consent), there is a written contract, and the contract has been reviewed by an attorney, I don't see a problem. If any party is not happy, the contract can be dissolved. Both parties go their separate ways. I also don't see this as just a Man soliciting for sex by women but it could be the other way around as well. In other words, I don't see this being gender specific. If people want to save money and all they have to do is have sex in exchange for room and board, why not? Sex does not mean you have to actually "enjoy it" or be orgasmic all the time, just pretend.

Also, I don't see relationships on the decline because such laws are created or have the potential. They will eventually get appealed.


I agree... but then it would test my will to become a level 30 wizard...

I MUST FIND OUT IF THIS MYTH IS TRUE!


We mustn't jeopardize your chances of becoming "The Wizard"!


Seek and thou shalt find!
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

macht_gut wrote:
We mustn't jeopardize your chances of becoming "The Wizard"!

Seek and thou shalt find!
going to tap that.
https://youtu.be/MVl-852Q77s

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.