First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
The destruction of the relationships between the sexes.
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:

Rape is not a consequence of ANY action. What you said is not justification to wish that they'd get raped nor is it validation to say that they earned it.

The girls I babysit are Swedish. They spend their summers over there with their mom. Do they deserve to get raped? Have they earned it in any way? Definitely not. And yet here you are just talking out your ass and making such wild statements that insinuate they should by all means just get raped because they earned it. Please get help.


You don't understand, if you don't want rape to happen you need a culture that views rape as something bad and has the means to enforce it. Swedish women destroyed those very means by destroying their men and replaycing them with thugs from cutlures where raping women is a-okay.
Do I wish anyone to be raped? No. Do I think anyone deserves to be raped? No.
All I do is acknowledge the work swedish women have put in to get themselves into the very situation they find themselves in. The number of men cabable and willing to protect them is falling, the number of men cabable and willing to rape them is rising.
To declare them blameless is to say women have no agency, I don't stand for that.
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

Magical-Soul wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-927225/generalizations-and-why-they-arent-that-bad?pg=0

You're female, so you may have a hard time understanding this. But... Generalizations never mean 100%,

They are 51-99%.


So if people generally didn't agree with you on that thread, then am I supposed to take that as you're wrong? I mean... 51% right?

See the problem with that?

To be quite honest generalizations can be either helpful or not. Some generalizations can make life simpler such as when someone says "generally, people in this area speak Spanish," but others (specifically the one you use to justify that women in Sweden deserve to be raped) are simply narrow-minded shortcuts that cause more problems than they solve.


nichtmalda wrote:

You don't understand, if you don't want rape to happen you need a culture that views rape as something bad and has the means to enforce it. Swedish women destroyed those very means by destroying their men and replaycing them with thugs from cutlures where raping women is a-okay.
Do I wish anyone to be raped? No. Do I think anyone deserves to be raped? No.
All I do is acknowledge the work swedish women have put in to get themselves into the very situation they find themselves in. The number of men cabable and willing to protect them is falling, the number of men cabable and willing to rape them is rising.
To declare them blameless is to say women have no agency, I don't stand for that.


You know who gets stripped of their agency? People who are raped. No one can choose to not be raped nor is it even remotely logical to blame an entire gender for the decision-making done by a select few. It's like saying an entire town or state deserves to be raped if their elected official decided to pardon a rapist. Hey, they voted for that person, right? That means they're all cool with having a rapist set free and if he rapes anyone else, they earned it. No need to fix the problem. Just let them get raped.

Instead of saying they earned it or they should just face the "consequences" of their actions, what's going on over there should be viewed as a problem that needs to be fixed. Saying "oh well, you asked for it. Get raped." does not help anyone. It just makes you look like an ass.
13139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Ya know, when I saw Magical-Soul was back, I couldn't quite remember if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Then I saw this: " Besides, Sweden is full of feminists and women who deserve rape anyway."

I remember you now...
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Magical-Soul wrote:

You're female, so you may have a hard time understanding this. But... Generalizations never mean 100%,

They are 51-99%.

So? Generalizations are fallacious because they assume a rule for the majority without any backing/accounting for the minority.




A lot of Swedish women have a really, REALLY bad rep, a reputation so bad, it's even had for other feminists and women to back their decisions, there are lots of channels, subreddits and groups across Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Reddit, where they discuss these things.

A few words to emphasize your point, perhaps? Saying a group of people have trait x is just generalizing, which of course, you don't deny. -sigh-

Sooooo, your argument falls when I present a swedish woman with a great rep, a rep so great that other feminists jump houses to back their decisions.

But, you don't know too many Swedish women, and regardless of however many of dem tubeyou videos that you've watched you are still are attributing an entire subset of a population of people with having zero awareness, a lack of common sense, and a willingness to be victims of rape.


But anyway, you're probably just trolling, and this was a boring speech, so I'll just continue watching and see where this goes.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote: No one can choose to not be raped
hahaha...yeah right..
also many times we don't know who was worse or the "bad guy", but yeah the more serious ones is quite one sided of whats bad or good.

Posted 5/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

hahaha...yeah right..
also many times we don't know who was worse or the "bad guy", but yeah the more serious ones is quite one sided of whats bad or good.



You know, I don't really understand what you're saying majority of the time. Are you being sarcastic? Are you saying that people have a choice if they will get raped or not? Because if they choose it, it's not rape. I don't... I honestly have no clue what you're saying. Sorry.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:
Are you saying that people have a choice if they will get raped or not? Because if they choose it, it's not rape. I don't... I honestly have no clue what you're saying. Sorry.
yeah if it so was going to happend, yes. (as a ongoing scenario or about to be what you know is bad)
For both being on the defensive or know few things that some others might give up on, or don't know how to get out of certain situations.
As it was close for me once, but then again I knew more or less how to deal with it..
Also in some cases it can be hard overall.
Unkowing of what might happend, but again does not mean you can just completly give up any sort of defence or offence for that matter.

Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:
yeah if it so was going to happend, yes. (as a ongoing scenario or about to be what you know is bad)
For both being on the defensive or know few things that some others might give up on, or don't know how to get out of certain situations.
As it was close for me once, but then again I knew more or less how to deal with it..
Also in some cases it can be hard overall.
Unkowing of what might happend, but again does not mean you can just completly give up any sort of defence or offence for that matter.



Just because someone couldn't fight off an attacker does not mean they chose it. Some people would much rather choose death.
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:

Instead of saying they earned it or they should just face the "consequences" of their actions, what's going on over there should be viewed as a problem that needs to be fixed. Saying "oh well, you asked for it. Get raped." does not help anyone. It just makes you look like an ass.


Acknowledging a problem is the first step of getting to work on it. The majority of swedish women still vote for parties that demonize aboriginal men and import rapists. The solution? Easy, give swedish men a reason to be manly and protective of their women once again and deport instead of importing rapists. But they don't want to. Women who didn't vote for that are casualties the majoritiy of swedish women are willing to accept.

So I assume for them it is not a problem. What exactly am I to do? Force a solution they don't want? It's their nation and at the end of the day they have to know themselves what they want to do with it. And if they are okay with more rape victims, all I can do is say, no, that's bullshit. But I will be ignored. So I accept it.

Feel free to give your solution, maybe they'll listen to you.
Posted 5/8/16

nichtmalda wrote:

Acknowledging a problem is the first step of getting to work on it. The majority of swedish women still vote for parties that demonize aboriginal men and import rapists. The solution? Easy, give swedish men a reason to be manly and protective of their women once again and deport instead of importing rapists. But they don't want to. Women who didn't vote for that are casualties the majoritiy of swedish women are willing to accept.

So I assume for them it is not a problem. What exactly am I to do? Force a solution they don't want? It's their nation and at the end of the day they have to know themselves what they want to do with it. And if they are okay with more rape victims, all I can do is say, no, that's bullshit. But I will be ignored. So I accept it.

Feel free to give your solution, maybe they'll listen to you.


Fair enough. Of course the choice to fix the problem is theirs. That response is a far cry from simply saying they "earned it," and having no ability to change the situation shouldn't necessarily mean you should just accept it or even worse, condone it. I can understand letting them deal with their own problems. You're right, it's their country. I just wasn't okay with the idea that you think it's okay that that should happen to anyone.
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:

Fair enough. Of course the choice to fix the problem is theirs. That response is a far cry from simply saying they "earned it," and having no ability to change the situation shouldn't necessarily mean you should just accept it or even worse, condone it. I can understand letting them deal with their own problems. You're right, it's their country. I just wasn't okay with the idea that you think it's okay that that should happen to anyone.


Maybe it's because English is my 3rd language but I can't think of a better phrase than "earned it" because they put decades of effort into destroying their own culture. What better phrase is there? They worked to get where they are now.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:
Just because someone couldn't fight off an attacker does not mean they chose it. Some people would much rather choose death.
did I say they chose it, I only said they do have more options then most think or are able to think.
Also I was stating that sometimes like that you can clearly see there was little one could do against it.

Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

nichtmalda wrote:

Maybe it's because English is my 3rd language but I can't think of a better phrase than "earned it" because they put decades of effort into destroying their own culture. What better phrase is there? They worked to get where they are now.


I think the way you explained it that last time was the better way to explain it. It's a pretty complicated situation that really cannot be summed up in a single phrase since doing so creates the misunderstanding we just had.


Freddy96NO wrote:

did I say they chose it, I only said they do have more options then most think or are able to think.
Also I was stating that sometimes like that you can clearly see there was little one could do against it.



That is what I understood when you seemed to disagree with my point that getting raped is not a choice one is free to make. Like I said, I find it very difficult to understand your point.
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 5/8/16


I'll put this where I put the other full retard posts I've seen today.

Anyway, I still stand by conviction that the monsters that criminalized and put thousands of innocent men in jail for crimes they didn't commit or for bogus laws should face the consequences. If a Swedish cunt gets pounded. She's more likely than not a feminist scum bag that deserves to be a sexual punching bag.



33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/8/16

Magical-Soul wrote:



I'll put this where I put the other full retard posts I've seen today.

Anyway, I still stand by conviction that the monsters that criminalized and put thousands of innocent men in jail for crimes they didn't commit or for bogus laws should face the consequences. If a Swedish cunt gets pounded. She's more likely than not a feminist scum bag that deserves to be a sexual punching bag.

Daw. I was hoping you't take the bait, though. I only had one stock reply prepared though, so it was going to be a hit or miss anyway.

Following your logic, if one of dem American libtards get shot, he was probably just a pro-gun luhbral fucktard that deserved it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.