First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most evil person who has ever lived?
Posted 5/8/16
Me, you just don't realise it yet.
Posted 5/8/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

agree it got to be the snakes.



Let's narrow it down even further, that one snake that tempted Eve. That snake was evil before evil was even a thing.
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Probably Saint Augustine because he caused the spread of the most fucked up doctrines in philosophy by which Western civilization suffers and lives by to this date. Plus I'm sure he thought he was helping by doing that.
Posted 5/8/16
The evil queen. hahaha
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/10/16
43262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/10/16
Some angry kid:
>Opinions like yours are exactly why I consider the Caucasian race the greatest evil. And my people aren't the only ones who got fucked over by the pale faces either. Least the whites are equal opportunity offenders


First off, you don't know what caucasian means.

More importantly, if you really believed any of what you are saying you would long ago have come to the conclusion that we live in the era of asymmetrical warfare and have done something about it. You are acting like a hateful coward, blaming an entire race for your problems.

And before you bring it up, yes, the things that were done to Native Americans were beyond awful and unjustifiable, and probably set you behind in life in ways some of us can't comprehend. It's not fair and it never will be. Anyone who defends what happened to you is worse than you. I feel sick knowing that America was founded on acts like that.

But you know what? If white people today were as evil as you think they are, they'd just finish you off. It's not a lack of power that's stopping them. Suck it up and learn to work with good people.
12331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Why am I the first one to say Adolf Hitler
43262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

LubbockNR wrote:

Why am I the first one to say Adolf Hitler


Hitler was a scapegoating demagogue who rose to power by linking nationalism and the idea of room to expand with the extinction of another race, then partially succeeded at his plan, forever altering the political landscape of Europe, and indirectly leading to the rise of Zionism, which has led to an ever-escalating conflict between Jews and Muslims that has the whole world embroiled.

But, yesterday, let me tell you, this guy jumped across three lanes and cut me off as I was exiting the highway without even using his blinker. Literally
worse
than
Hitler.
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Would Capitalists counts.
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:


D4nc3Style wrote:




Because ALL whites are to blame what happened in the past.


Those who profit from the work of thieves, murderers,and rapists aren't a whole lot better then the thieves, murderers, and rapists mate. Every single caucasian in North America is living on stolen land, drinking stolen water, and breathing stolen air. Your malls and cities built on sites once considered sacred by my people . Your pollution and greed is destroying the once beautiful plains, mountains, and forests of this land . Ya can't deny that no matter how much you wish to.



I agree, Their Barbarians! They have no respect for our lands, Why you think I wanted Roman Empire to rule the World! So people can live in Wealth, Good Health, and Peace!

Roman Empire are Superior Civilization!

"Rome is more... more than princes, and palaces. it is a thought, an ideal, a vision of beauty, order and peace. My destiny is to create it again, in all its perfection"


34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Evilness can't be measured.
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
Judas, Genghis Khan, Karl Marx, Oliver Cromwell, Nero, Margaret Sanger
runec 
28334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:
Those who profit from the work of thieves, murderers,and rapists aren't a whole lot better then the thieves, murderers, and rapists mate. Every single caucasian in North America is living on stolen land, drinking stolen water, and breathing stolen air. Your malls and cities built on sites once considered sacred by my people . Your pollution and greed is destroying the once beautiful plains, mountains, and forests of this land . Ya can't deny that no matter how much you wish to.


Well, this went to an odd place. I'm not even sure where to start with that. It takes a looooong time to finish a game of Sins of the Father ( Or in this case the great great great great great grandfather? ). There's no one responsible still alive and no one that suffered its affects first hand on the other end alive either. So I'm not exactly sure what sort of resolution you want unless you just want to yell about things.

And what am I suppose to do with my mixed blood? Yell at my leg till it feels bad? -.-



atleap 
4674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way North
Online
Posted 5/8/16

VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:
So many candidates for this title. If we're taking strictly body count Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin are tied for the crown.


I'm laughing so fucking hard at this.

Stalin, at best killed over 5 to 1 over Hitler at best, most numbers can be boiled down to Hitler killing 6 to every 53 Stalin killed, not counting died in battles.


Mate stop padding Stalin's numbers with the uneducated farmers he sent to die on the front lines. Tactical and Strategic ineptitude does not equal murder.


OK Blueberry, you have NO idea what you are talking about, learn to read before you type.


Actually, Nazi Germany killed about 11-12 million noncombatants, whereas the Soviet Union under Stalin's regime killed approx. 9-10 million noncombatants. What we learned in school about Stalin killing tens of millions in the gulags and so on actually proved to be a lot less than initially stated. Around 3 million people died in the gulags for Stalin's entire period, with around 1 million during 1933-1945. Around 1 million died in the Great Terror and other major shootings. The biggest death toll under Stalin was the famine period from 1930-1933 where more than 5 million people died.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

atleap wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:


VZ68 wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:
So many candidates for this title. If we're taking strictly body count Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin are tied for the crown.


I'm laughing so fucking hard at this.

Stalin, at best killed over 5 to 1 over Hitler at best, most numbers can be boiled down to Hitler killing 6 to every 53 Stalin killed, not counting died in battles.


Mate stop padding Stalin's numbers with the uneducated farmers he sent to die on the front lines. Tactical and Strategic ineptitude does not equal murder.


OK Blueberry, you have NO idea what you are talking about, learn to read before you type.


Actually, Nazi Germany killed about 11-12 million noncombatants, whereas the Soviet Union under Stalin's regime killed approx. 9-10 million noncombatants. What we learned in school about Stalin killing tens of millions in the gulags and so on actually proved to be a lot less than initially stated. Around 3 million people died in the gulags for Stalin's entire period, with around 1 million during 1933-1945. Around 1 million died in the Great Terror and other major shootings. The biggest death toll under Stalin was the famine period from 1930-1933 where more than 5 million people died.


Bullshit.

The Holodomor killed 7 million, his Gulag camps killed 25 million, and the German POW and citizens he seized and used as slave labor after the war was another 12-25 million.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/16

Ranwolf wrote:

So many candidates for this title. If we're taking strictly body count Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin are tied for the crown. If we talking about the evil that had the longest lasting impact it is much thornier . Personally my vote goes towards the Caucasian race as a whole . The horrors they inflicted on my people are still fresh upon the minds of my fellow natives.


What tribe are you from?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.