Hello.
Posted 5/8/16
How are you today?

16274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 5/8/16
Trying to discover how to harness the power of sexfire to power our mechs. Sexfire is currently the hottest thing I can imagine.
Posted 5/8/16
It's a nice day. Been thinking about school.
24278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/8/16
I don't know. I appreciate the fact that I can talk to people who are dear to me. On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright. I mean somebody who knows what I'm going through (definitely none of my family members).
Posted 5/8/16
It's Mother's day, so I'm pretty good, and yourself?
31335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ajures
Offline
Posted 5/8/16 , edited 5/9/16
I'm great. How is everyone else?


Nalaniel

I don't know. I appreciate the fact that I can talk to people who are dear to me. On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright. I mean somebody who knows what I'm going through (definitely none of my family members).


Sorry to hear that. There is always heater body pillows. How about that?

Me?
2786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/9/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I don't know. I appreciate the fact that I can talk to people who are dear to me. On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright. I mean somebody who knows what I'm going through (definitely none of my family members).


Sometimes it can feel your screaming out loud yet no sound comes out, when i need a hug and there is no one to hug i simply hug my pillow and think of things that personally make me happy. That might sound cheesy coming from a guy in his early thirties but it helps me so i do not mind at all.
24278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/9/16

Aoikihen wrote:

Sorry to hear that. There is always heater body pillows. How about that?



Cute_Joshy wrote:

Sometimes it can feel your screaming out loud yet no sound comes out, when i need a hug and there is no one to hug i simply hug my pillow and think of things that personally make me happy. That might sound cheesy coming from a guy in his early thirties but it helps me so i do not mind at all.


Nice suggestions, but that's not going to work out. I realise that I cannot escape reality with the help of a body pillow. Thanks for responding!
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/9/16
Feelin SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER


17895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/16

Nalaniel wrote:

On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright.



*Virtual Hug* I hope everything gets better.
24278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/10/16

UnhallowedEssence wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright.



*Virtual Hug* I hope everything gets better.


Thank you. I appreciate the attention you're giving me.
16274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 5/10/16

Nalaniel wrote:


UnhallowedEssence wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

On the other hand, I have to deal with the problems I encounter by myself and it's depressing that nobody's ever genuinely hugged me and told me that everything is going to be alright.



*Virtual Hug* I hope everything gets better.


Thank you. I appreciate the attention you're giving me.


*Virtual hugs you too.
24278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/10/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

*Virtual hugs you too.


Too late.
One Punch Mod
93029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/13/16
Closed because OP nuked.
You must be logged in to post.