First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New “theory” emerges as to why some otaku stare at a girl’s chest while she’s talking
2235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/10/16
i LOL hard at showroom reading the "I’m used to the text window being there.”
dude,all the potential customer and my colleague is looking at me weird......
LOLOLOLOL "I’m used to the text window being there.” LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Banned
9403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/10/16

Schmooples wrote:




I think we've actually talked about his before lol.
Well, boobs do nothing for me. I don't really dislike them, but I largely prefer a flat chest to a full one. Since there isn't generally much for me to look at (when there is a shirt), it isn't something I do at all. I'm not the only person like that. I've met many guys who didn't care at all about boobs, similar to myself, and some that even did dislike them.


Sorry i dont believe you. but your a female??? or just posing as one?
Iam sorry but those guys were lying to you. Yean boobs might not be the most important thing in the world and alot of guys will say that they dont care about boobs as far as they woudn't not date a girl because of her lack of boobs or only date a girl with big boobs.
They still like like boobs though.
2270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southern US
Offline
Posted 5/10/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Schmooples wrote:




I think we've actually talked about his before lol.
Well, boobs do nothing for me. I don't really dislike them, but I largely prefer a flat chest to a full one. Since there isn't generally much for me to look at (when there is a shirt), it isn't something I do at all. I'm not the only person like that. I've met many guys who didn't care at all about boobs, similar to myself, and some that even did dislike them.


Sorry i dont believe you. but your a female??? or just posing as one?
Iam sorry but those guys were lying to you. Yean boobs might not be the most important thing in the world and alot of guys will say that they dont care about boobs as far as they woudn't not date a girl because of her lack of boobs or only date a girl with big boobs.
They still like like boobs though.


I'm a dude. Not really posing as female, but I've noticed that people are much less likely to be an asshole to me with my gender set this way, among other things. Certainly don't lie about my gender outright, and I try to make it fairly clear when I talk to people.

Pretty sure that I'm not lying to myself about not liking boobs and preferring a flat chest. I very sincerely doubt the other guys were lying me, too - they had absolutely no reason to lie about it.
One Punch Mod
89678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/11/16 , edited 5/11/16

Frenzify wrote:

Y'all are more serious than this topic deserves, to be honest.


This

Like, it's a joke people. The idea that "oh that's where the VN text is" is a funny take on the cliche about men's gaze and women's chests. it made me laugh.

Seriously, lighten up.

(But if you want to get serious, in fact there are cultures in which it is considered more polite to not look another in the eyes, depending on the relationship of the people involved, so indeed in some cases when a guy is looking down it might just be politeness, or shyness, and not boob-captivation at all).

Sheesh.

ETA: Oh, look, misordered posts and an invisible page. Kark must have really had to go to town with those deletions.
32683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
Y'all are more serious than this topic deserves, to be honest.
14598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't stare at a girls boobs. I consider that a disrespect towards them but to be fair I can't look at people in general. I have autism and looking at people makes me uncomfortable.


The trick is to look past them, though I'm sure you've already figured that out by now.
Banned
9403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

Schmooples wrote:



Pretty sure that I'm not lying to myself about not liking boobs and preferring a flat chest. I very sincerely doubt the other guys were lying me, too - they had absolutely no reason to lie about it.


iam sorry but i just cannot believe that there are ANY straight males that dont like boobs. I like small boobs also but i like boobs.
Unless you're gay or a pedo i dont get it?
But to each their own i guess? i mean i think anal sex is gross. well ive never doen that with a girl and i dont want to. But most guys seem to love it so i guess we are all different.
Posted 5/11/16

GreatLordBalzak wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't stare at a girls boobs. I consider that a disrespect towards them but to be fair I can't look at people in general. I have autism and looking at people makes me uncomfortable.


The trick is to look past them, though I'm sure you've already figured that out by now.


Over the shoulder.
14598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

MrAnimeSK wrote: i mean i think anal sex is gross. well ive never doen that with a girl and i dont want to. But most guys seem to love it so i guess we are all different.


EXIT ONLY
17177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
" I"m used to looking at the text window there"


DEAD. KILLED.
Banned
9403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

GreatLordBalzak wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote: i mean i think anal sex is gross. well ive never doen that with a girl and i dont want to. But most guys seem to love it so i guess we are all different.


EXIT ONLY


Yeah my thought on the matter also. Plus that's what gays do.
29276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
The thing I'm going to miss the most when I'm dead, is the weather.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.