First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the characteristic you hated about yourself as a child....
14081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
As a child I always preferred keeping to myself and not wanting to interact with others. Society seemed to disliked that mindset for some reason, so I always hated not being as outgoing as other kids. But as I grew older I understood the term as "Introvert" and I've learned to embrace it and use it to my advantage in life.
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Full question:

What is the characteristic you hated about yourself as a child that you've grown to appreciate, and what was the moment when you realized it was okay?

Enjoy!!!


When i was young i just wanted to be notice and cared about what everyone thought about me, now that i have grown up i just don't give a shit
8601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/16 , edited 5/11/16
I would change aspects of myself to be liked by the other kids.
6453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I hated the fact that I sucked my thumb. I did so until I was around 10 or 11.
179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I Hated that i was kind of shy and catious when i was little. I've grown to appreciate that catiousness abit more and im more aware of it so its not something i hate anymore.

I've also grown out of my shyness. I Like talking to unknown people now, and im not scared to be social with people i dont know anymore.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Full question:

What is the characteristic you hated about yourself as a child that you've grown to appreciate, and what was the moment when you realized it was okay?

Enjoy!!!


When i was young i just wanted to be notice and cared about what everyone thought about me, now that i have grown up i just don't give a shit :lol:


Good, very good.
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Cute_Joshy wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Full question:

What is the characteristic you hated about yourself as a child that you've grown to appreciate, and what was the moment when you realized it was okay?

Enjoy!!!


When i was young i just wanted to be notice and cared about what everyone thought about me, now that i have grown up i just don't give a shit :lol:


Good, very good.


I take it we have something in common then ?
Work is the exception to the rule during working hours i care because i am being paid but that is where the exception ends.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/16


I somewhat care about what others think but I am working towards not giving a shit. It's a hard process but I am trying.
4674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way North
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I was too silent. I was too arrogant. I was too rude.

I was kind of an asshole but got away with it because I was just a kid. Still, looking back I wish I had a time machine so I could go beat myself up.
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

qualeshia3 wrote:



I somewhat care about what others think but I am working towards not giving a shit. It's a hard process but I am trying.


You still got over half a decade to get on my level of not giving a shit
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
Gullible.
42255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/11/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



I somewhat care about what others think but I am working towards not giving a shit. It's a hard process but I am trying.


You still got over half a decade to get on my level of not giving a shit :lol:


Indeed.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I was annoying (AF).
I made plenty of stupid decisions that got me in trouble.
I wasn't a talkative child.
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 5/11/16
I could not complete anything without expressed permission.

"You wanna play ball? Lemme ask my Mom. Did you ask yours?"

Bakery has free cookies, and I always get the free cookie for the entire years we've been going to this grocery store? "Mom, can I have a cookie?"

A note was left to set the wash? Alright! There was no mention of using Fabric Softener, which is new to me. So the obvious answer is to simply do nothing.

After I hit high school, the autonomy factor kicked in. A little late, but I was cautious. No one wants to know what happened when a random girl gave me her phone number. (Happy Ending: Things are so much better now as a mostly-adult)
Posted 5/21/16
My nose. Kinda grew into it as I got older tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.