First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime(s) with weird ending
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
SnH.. seriously no kissing scene? that muscular naGARsumi only?
cant help it but after reading H-doujin kissing scene, im contented somehow.
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

Lasch wrote:

SnH.. seriously no kissing scene? that muscular naGARsumi only?
cant help it but after reading H-doujin kissing scene, im contented somehow.


Well. it's not really that weird when you think about it... Nagasumi has been adverse to 'hormonal impulses' from the start.And when you count in the fact that Maki or San's dad would murder him in his sleep, regardless of his GARness...

The anime that made me go WTF in the end was most definitely School Days...Although it was... strangely fulfilling to see makoto get pwned like that. That way his pimp-bastard aura would go away. Permanently.
59909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
claymore??i mean...d bad guy jz got away..
59909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
dn angel too..some say dark sied some say he jz dissapear for a while..
1208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
seto no hanayome`s endng is weird and neon genesis evangelian`s ending is quite confusing and school days`s ending istotaly crazy!
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
zero no tsukaima 2
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..
Posted 2/11/08

marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF

4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / plants
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
school days....its totally unexpected
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

mangoku wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF



well im happy that saito didnt die.. but defintely that imp has big tits.. do you think so?
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

mangoku wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF



well to me, the truth is i hate them kissing! i like them both to save their kiss to the last part! hehe coz?SPOILS MEH!!
also the elves, right?! well they do a made story about the elf but a LITTLE! lets expect about the elf next season
hope for a good season ^_^
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF



well im happy that saito didnt die.. but defintely that imp has big tits.. do you think so?


nyahahahah!! hahaha yeah it BURNS MEH!! you recall that huh?! hehe so squishy
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

marinne14 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF



well im happy that saito didnt die.. but defintely that imp has big tits.. do you think so?


nyahahahah!! hahaha yeah it BURNS MEH!! you recall that huh?! hehe so squishy


of course.. i remember that one heck of a thing.. i expect that a valkyrie or an angel would have ressurect him but not an imp!
Posted 2/11/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


marinne14 wrote:


tngrqb123 wrote:


marinne14 wrote:

zero no tsukaima 2


Ditto to this. i wanted a romantic ending but saito just has to crash it. Oh wel, theres a season 3 anywayys. ^_^V


yeh.. well it's just so incomplete for me..


lol, exactly......i seriously was like....OMG....saito's dead......then he started talking about elves...WTF



well im happy that saito didnt die.. but defintely that imp has big tits.. do you think so?


nyahahahah!! hahaha yeah it BURNS MEH!! you recall that huh?! hehe so squishy


of course.. i remember that one heck of a thing.. i expect that a valkyrie or an angel would have ressurect him but not an imp!


this is becoming a quote fest...yah...why the hell does an elf have to ressurect him, a freakin ELF....cant they have thought of anything else....i seriously hate those pointy eared creepy people
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.