First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you like big boobs or flat chested girls?
Posted 5/11/16
As long as she hasn't surgically enhanced it, then I am happy.... Don't want my children growing up wondering why they don't have her size, you know?
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
Considering this poll already went there, I'm going to just go ahead and say what a lot a guys think and would agree with. Flat chested girl has the sexual appeal of a 12 year old boy. All my friends that are girls that have small breasts are not honestly content with drawing this genetic short straw they also complain about the difficulty shopping and filling cloths they want. It's like a guy that is 5 feet tall saying he would not prefer to be few inches taller, the lack of attention and comparable appeal from girls of course he would want a little more height if he could choose but aren't always going to admit it.
Posted 5/12/16

mxxlogk wrote:

Considering this poll already went there, I'm going to just go ahead and say what a lot a guys think and would agree with. Flat chested girl has the sexual appeal of a 12 year old boy. All my friends that are girls that have small breasts are not honestly content with drawing this genetic short straw they also complain about the difficulty shopping and filling cloths they want. It's like a guy that is 5 feet tall saying he would not prefer to be few inches taller, the lack of attention and comparable appeal from girls of course he would want a little more height if he could choose but aren't always going to admit it.


You do realise that opinion, not an argument?
I don't agree with this.

Flat chested girl has the sexual appeal of a 12 year old boy.

Again no. I am happy being 5 feet. It allows me to fight better against bigger opponents in martial arts. When I took martial arts that is. One my sisters is 15 years old. She complains about her back pain and hates the living hell of the size of her boobs.

It's like a guy that is 5 feet tall saying he would not prefer to be few inches taller, the lack of attention and comparable appeal from girls of course he would want a little more height if he could choose but aren't always going to admit it


You should really not use your friend opinions as facts. Because they are not fact but opinions. There was one time this girl who wanted to slice off meat from the guy dick because it was too big. Anyway point is your friends' opinions are not fact but opinions. They are not wrong but neither is everybody else who disagrees with them. Fucking hell, next people are going to try to define what beauty is for everyone else.
Posted 5/12/16
Meh.
3379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 6/2/16
Don't get me wrong, "them assets" are great, we can all agree on this one, but I can't say I pay too much attention to what's going on in the chest area. Faces on the other hand... I could get lost in a set of grey eyes with a bright smile.

Meh on this front.
Posted 5/12/16
i chose meh since i prefer guys though i've only ever dated girls and i wouldn't say they were exactly flat chested, just small, i don't really pay much attention to breasts
2370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16
Breasts to me are especially nice when they're proportioned well to the rest of the body of the particularly shaped woman.

Would that count as a vote for all...?
48490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

TRKitsune wrote:

Breasts to me are especially nice when they're proportioned well to the rest of the body of the particularly shaped woman.

Would that count as a vote for all...?
What does proportioned well to the rest of the body mean? I'm just curious. It seems like it's not really any different than saying ____ sized breast according to overall body size when your preference happens to be ____ size. My preference happens to be a smaller size or none at all, but small breasts on a very tall woman would appear large on a very petite woman, so it's still about proportions.
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16

JustineKo2 wrote:


TRKitsune wrote:

Breasts to me are especially nice when they're proportioned well to the rest of the body of the particularly shaped woman.

Would that count as a vote for all...?
What does proportioned well to the rest of the body mean? I'm just curious. It seems like it's not really any different than saying ____ sized breast according to overall body size when your preference happens to be ____ size. My preference happens to be a smaller size or none at all, but small breasts on a very tall woman would appear large on a very petite woman, so it's still about proportions.


I have preferences but if it looks good on the girl that a plush. However if it looks like this hell to the no!

1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Wales - That coun...
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

alfury wrote:

As long as she hasn't surgically enhanced it, then I am happy.... Don't want my children growing up wondering why they don't have her size, you know?


I must agree, there is a point where they become excessively large.
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / My own little realm.
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

]You ain't going no where!
Pew pew pew!

Just right is a handfull



*puffs cheeks out* No Fair!!! You cheated!! *flys back to base to get the prinnys to do the repairs*

But.. but I am more and than a handfull cause I am a demon girl
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16

DemonGirlPixie wrote:
But.. but I am more and than a handfull cause I am a demon girl
Nothing the hand of an overlord can't handle or hold for that matter!
You seem out of ammunition.. should I load you up with some of mine?




ofc you do need some of mine!
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

KurtIrving wrote:

Meh! I'm more interested in talking to ladies than to be looking at funbags.


Yeah ... because you can't have both, right?

I hate it when ppl put two totally different things on one scale. ...
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


mxxlogk wrote:

Considering this poll already went there, I'm going to just go ahead and say what a lot a guys think and would agree with. Flat chested girl has the sexual appeal of a 12 year old boy. All my friends that are girls that have small breasts are not honestly content with drawing this genetic short straw they also complain about the difficulty shopping and filling cloths they want. It's like a guy that is 5 feet tall saying he would not prefer to be few inches taller, the lack of attention and comparable appeal from girls of course he would want a little more height if he could choose but aren't always going to admit it.


You do realise that opinion, not an argument?
I don't agree with this.

Flat chested girl has the sexual appeal of a 12 year old boy.

Again no. I am happy being 5 feet. It allows me to fight better against bigger opponents in martial arts. When I took martial arts that is. One my sisters is 15 years old. She complains about her back pain and hates the living hell of the size of her boobs.

It's like a guy that is 5 feet tall saying he would not prefer to be few inches taller, the lack of attention and comparable appeal from girls of course he would want a little more height if he could choose but aren't always going to admit it


You should really not use your friend opinions as facts. Because they are not fact but opinions. There was one time this girl who wanted to slice off meat from the guy dick because it was too big. Anyway point is your friends' opinions are not fact but opinions. They are not wrong but neither is everybody else who disagrees with them. Fucking hell, next people are going to try to define what beauty is for everyone else.


Never said it was an argument or a fact. This entire discussion is opinion only. There is no right or wrong lol. I said my opinion, and opinion of alot of people that agree with me. No body speaks for everybody.
Posted 5/12/16

See I don't like it when people say this. Because there not a real number on that. I feel when you say that, you're truly are saying you are not right or wrong but I more right than you.Because a lot of people agree with me. Which is annoying to me but whatever.

alot of people that agree with me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.