First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you like big boobs or flat chested girls?
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
Ya know. Doesn't really matter to me.
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 5/12/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


See I don't like it when people say this. Because there not a real number on that. I feel when you say that, you're truly are saying you are not right or wrong but I more right than you.Because a lot of people agree with me. Which is annoying to me but whatever.

alot of people that agree with me.


A percentage or real number count wouldn't really make a difference to the statement anyway its still opinion not fact. It means from my life experience that opinion is in the majority from people I've met and known. How can someone be "more right than you" lol. On a opinionated issues you shouldn't concern yourself with a hard line this is right or this is wrong. If I was trying to argue, I'm not, it would be in effort to change your opinion to agree with me, not that we could get to a "Right" answer there isn't one. It's too each there own.
Posted 5/12/16

mxxlogk wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


See I don't like it when people say this. Because there not a real number on that. I feel when you say that, you're truly are saying you are not right or wrong but I more right than you.Because a lot of people agree with me. Which is annoying to me but whatever.

alot of people that agree with me.


A percentage or real number count wouldn't really make a difference to the statement anyway its still opinion not fact. It means from my life experience that opinion is in the majority from people I've met and known. How can someone be "more right than you" lol. On a opinionated issues you shouldn't concern yourself with a hard line this is right or this is wrong. If I was trying to argue, I'm not, it would be in effort to change your opinion to agree with me, not that we could get to a "Right" answer there isn't one. It's too each there own.


That what I say or was trying to say -.- You just are more directive about it.
29586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 6/2/16
3 words: "Fat Bottomed Girls"
Posted 5/12/16

NotACheesecake wrote:


alfury wrote:

As long as she hasn't surgically enhanced it, then I am happy.... Don't want my children growing up wondering why they don't have her size, you know?


I must agree, there is a point where they become excessively large.


^ I think it will save me a lot of mental and financial strife.......... Especially when I came by a news article about a family with many daughters who surgically enhanced their breasts since it was a "family tradition". God.
20219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 6/2/16
Flat chested gals are fun to cuddle with your arms all around while bigger chests are plushy. All gals can be fun and sexy no matter their look as they're made up of all kinds both in body makeups and personalities!
Posted 5/12/16 , edited 5/12/16
I love boobs...but I'm definitely an ass man...well..to be fair I like all the parts of the female.

Maybe, after I'm dead I"ll come back as a female body part....sigh..heaven.
48485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/12/16
I selected "Meh" as my preference is Male without boobs. However, if for some reason I mysteriously changed into a male, I would select "I love all kinds!" One cannot be a picky eater , so variety is a must.



2370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/13/16 , edited 5/13/16

JustineKo2 wrote:


TRKitsune wrote:

Breasts to me are especially nice when they're proportioned well to the rest of the body of the particularly shaped woman.

Would that count as a vote for all...?
What does proportioned well to the rest of the body mean? I'm just curious. It seems like it's not really any different than saying ____ sized breast according to overall body size when your preference happens to be ____ size. My preference happens to be a smaller size or none at all, but small breasts on a very tall woman would appear large on a very petite woman, so it's still about proportions.


I guess in a few ways I was being a bit more roundabout in my way of saying that I find appeal in varied forms.

But there is some agreeable part to what you said. A specific bra size would look comparatively different when matched with a petite woman or say a very tall woman. That is a valid point, I suppose.

I'm not the kind of guy to say, "This is my ideal bra size for a woman, full stop." Because as you've said, there is more to it than that.

And with talking about the rest of the human body, there's also things to consider like hips for instance. But some of this does fly over my head a bit, not gonna lie, and I'm starting to feel foul for talking so objectively for so long.

And to be honest, a lot of this talk just becomes moot to me in the long run, because I'd be happy enough to just find a caring woman with a preferably good sense of humor. lol

tl;dr I'm not entirely convinced that I know what I want, or that it's even that big of a concern for me.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/13/16

macht_gut wrote:
One cannot be a picky eater , so variety is a must.
so I could take a bit of everything?!

Posted 5/13/16
Great topic OP! I like small boobs but definitely not completely flat chested...but I love big boobs..nothing like pillows to lay your head on.
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16
Offline
Posted 5/13/16
I care not about breast size. It doesn't matter to me.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
Today I got my Canopri Comic: Narikire! Layer Akiyoshi-San statue and I love it ... pure awesomeness.

Of course, ...as my girlfriend saw me unpacking it, she asked if I like big boobs. ... and my anser was and is: I don't care. There are other things about boobs that matter much more to me ...
Posted 5/14/16
flat chest ftw!!
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
I chose "big boobs", but solely for how I would like for an anime girl to look/have. In general, I think something in the middle would be a pleasant size, to me. Makes for fun hugs/squeezes during cuddles
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.