First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply PeripheralVisionary's Birthday Thread!
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/15/16

Ranwolf wrote:

PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.


Disgusting.
7688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/15/16 , edited 5/15/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Can I haz moar imoutos?



since its ur birthday soon i think you deserve something right??

Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.


Disgusting.


Bah you're hopeless mate . But I will get through to you even if i must adopt the Russian tactic of waves of suicidal soldiers.
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/16

Ranwolf wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.


Disgusting.


Bah you're hopeless mate . But I will get through to you even if i must adopt the Russian tactic of waves of suicidal soldiers.



Good ideas, So I can use Roman soldiers as a last resort! Might as well make Barbarians useful!
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:





Praise the day I was born, for imoutos hath no onii chan greater than I!



So....praise the day. Post pictures of imoutos, for they give me strength.



Didn't you say that onii chan is a pedophile?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/15/16
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/17/16
That is a cute picture....but she's definitely an imouto!
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Well, that's coming up soon then, heh

13577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Is that a death clock?
948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.


Disgusting.


Onee-sama got in the robot for your sins.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/18/16

Kanudelgruber wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

PV mate ya gotta learn the fact Onee-samas are where it's at. , imoutos are so overrated.


Disgusting.


Onee-sama got in the robot for your sins.


Sing the praises of the Onee-sama to the high heavens mate.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/21/16
I'm not seeing any pictures of imoutos....
17278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/21/16 , edited 5/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'm not seeing any pictures of imoutos....


Is this good enough for you?

8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/21/16 , edited 5/21/16

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'm not seeing any pictures of imoutos....


Is this good enough for you?



Thanks! You're imouto enough for me though, Nalaniel!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.