First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply "Transgendered" Restrooms and showers
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:


Tch, Fine, if it 'll please you..I've seen bigger quotes from others and no mod stopped them.
Because people are fucking stupid and regressive, it doesn't mean my idea is wrong if people are dumbasses.
Its just a fucking shame, really, that's all there is to it..


Mods have messaged me about when I quoted something smaller than you did.



iriomote wrote:

Can't say as I'd care much even if they made bathrooms unisex entirely. Well, so long as they still have urinals. Sorry ladies, but like hell am I going to wait in a queue for a stall just to take a piss.

Most of the dorms in my college weren't coed, which naturally did nothing to prevent men and women from rooming together anyway. It wasn't uncommon to step out of the shower in the men's room and nearly bump into some random girl about to get into one, or have someone brush right past behind me while using a urinal. Shockingly, I lived. Even more shockingly, it never caused me to rape or assault someone.

At the end of the day, whether you're male, female, transgendered, or yeti, we've all got to poop, and no bathroom policy is going to change that. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this no matter what the policy becomes long-term.


Yeti's deserve their own bathroom.
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
ok, transphobic crossdressers, what's next? *waves in dismissal* bye trolly. hahahaha
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Yume_Mirai wrote:

ok, transphobic crossdressers, what's next? *waves in dismissal* bye trolly. hahahaha


huh?
31143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Kerst wrote:

Yeti's deserve their own bathroom.

Maybe, but if I'm at work, or wherever else, and the only bathroom available allows yetis it isn't like I'm going to refuse to use it. Complain about all the hair they're always leaving in the sink, sure, but when you've gotta go you make do with what you have.
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

dougeprofile wrote:


BlueOni wrote:
With all of that in mind, transgender access to facilities is beside the point concerning perverts' ability to film, assault, or harass people anyway. In addition to bathroom signs not serving as magical barriers to prevent people from entering there is also to consider that perverts can strike anywhere and will strike whether or not transgender people are granted facility access to begin with. I mean, Jeffery Polizzi confronted a woman in a Florida Target bikini section and started talking to her about her genitals and the clothing she was buying while filming her prior to being chased off by his victim. What's more, Polizzi had already harassed the same woman 2 years prior in a grocery store. That wasn't in the bathroom, either. Now, Polizzi did have a court record of taking photos in dressing rooms, but that was from 2009 and these incidents were in Florida, so he wasn't exploiting transgender facility access then, either. It makes no fucking difference whether you let transgender people access these facilities. The perverts are going to stroll in if they want to, and their actions will still be illegal either way.

Finally, there is to consider that even if opponents were to get their way and force transgender people into restrooms comporting with their birth certificates (which in some jurisdictions cannot be changed even despite initiation of hormone replacement therapy) this may lead to uncomfortable situations for cisgendered men and women in bathrooms anyway.

So spare me, Doug. Spare me.


Since I will NOT be voting for Trump, quoting him is meaningless and Media Fraudsters is a left-wing hack group with zero credibility. Birth certificates should not be changed as the scientific evidence clearly shows the male/female sex is fixed at birth; gender is a grammatical word.

There are more rapists and pedophiles than the sexually confused, and they will take advantage of these new laws; danger or not most women, certainly most parents, certainly most rape victims do not want men - sexually confused or not - to be in a female RR/locker room - their feelings are far more important than the less than 1% sexually confused .

Spare you Bluoni, spare you? I refuse.


For someone who isn't voting for Trump, those are Trump-esque remarks?

So you're saying just because they're a 1% minority we should ignore them? Man, we did that for black people and other minorities -- was it the right idea? I mean, statistically minorities commit more crimes, so does that mean we should just take their rights away because of these "statistics"?

I agree with you that birth certificates shouldn't be changed, though.

But for the love of humanity just let them use the bathroom they believe they belong in what the actual f...
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

This is relevant


This pic legit is easier interpreted the other way around... never use this
145751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/21/16
Might has well say perverts welcome. People are just going to claim "transgender" and walk into whatever bathroom they want with their freaking camera.

292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/21/16
With a democratic dictator you must bow to the absurd, anything to keep people's minds off his $20 Trillion debt.

So taken to extremes, If you are a white male and would like to receive preference in hiring and federal contracting, go ahead and "self identify" as a black female and demand your preference!

Also, to avoid lawsuits about discriminating against Transgendered Men/Women, Planned Parenthood could offer abortions to men who think they are women.

48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
The drafters of the North Carolina bill look at it this way, (personally I just think they're transphobic and just don't want transpeople to be accepted or accommodated in any shape or form), they fear that actual perverts will abuse the transgender language as a loophole to avoid penalties for crossdressing to access the restroom to gawk at women and girls. However there is one thing that bathroom bill supporters are missing: you can very easily differentiate who is actually a transperson and who is a crossdressing pervert. Many transpeople will have some sort of documentation or alibi to vouch for their transitioning. If you question a man who disguises himself as a woman, likely this person keeps it secret and only crossdresses for the purpose of entering women's restrooms. They will not be able to convince anyone in court that they are actually trans. Therefore existing laws regarding using restrooms for illegal privacy invasion activities is sufficient. New regulations targeting transpeople is duplicative and unnecessary.
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

JustineKo2 wrote:
However there is one thing that bathroom bill supporters are missing: you can very easily differentiate who is actually a transperson and who is a crossdressing pervert. Many transpeople will have some sort of documentation or alibi to vouch for their transitioning. If you question a man who disguises himself as a woman, likely this person keeps it secret and only crossdresses for the purpose of entering women's restrooms.


Ah yes, "Papers please."
4052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
My stance on this is simple. I don't give a damn what you "think" you are. I have my own opinions on the whole gender identity thing but I'll put that asside opinion aside for now and just talk facts.

Because even if you "feel" like a girl that doesn't change the fact you have a dick or visa versa. Male and female bathrooms weren't made to seperate people based on feelings. They were primarily made with the biological differences of men and women in mind!

Also what if there is a woman who doesn't want to pee next to a stall with someone having a penis? Are we just supossed to say fuck them and call them bigots even if they have no problems with trans people themselves?

Also some of you make the excuse "rapists and pedophiles go into the other pathroom anyway" and are using that as an excuse. But that is about as good of an excuse and giving a thief you wallet so that he doesn't steal it. Just because you know people will commit crimes anyway doesn't mean you make it easier for them.


Lastly and perhaps more importantly IT'S JUST THE BATHROOM! YOU ARE GOING THERE TO DISPOSE OF WASTE! WHY DO YOU NEED TO "ASSERT YOUR TRANS RIGHT" OR WHATEVER BY GOING INTO THE OTHER BATHROOM!?!

Seriously people can't we just say somethings are seperated by male and female biology and thus aren't related to what identity you claim and just leave it at that? Because again no matter what you claim you identify as unless you spent thousands of surgeries you still aren't even close to being a whomen physically (and even with it not everything can be changed) and you need to accept that.

Trans people need to learn to accept their bodies for what they are and not hide behind denial just because they feel their "identified gender" doesn't match up. If a trans male wants to say he's a woman then fine. But "she" still needs to remember that they still have a male body and needs to act accordingly at times.


Also one last point to bring up. If males and females going into eachother's bathrooms is supossed to not be a big deal then why is it a big deal for those trans to go into the bathroom they don't identify with? So non trans people just have to put up with it while trans people get everything catering to them? how is that fair? Why can't the male who identifies as a woman go pee in the Men's bathroom just like "she" expects women to be okay with peeing in the same bathroom as them.


People these days are seriously deluded to what equality actually means. It doesn't mean ignore for the sake of the minorities. It means to treat people as equals and not judge someone for who they are. But that also DOES NOT MEANS YOU PRETEND PEOPLE ARE NOT DIFFERENT!!!! Treating people equal doesn't mean ignoring differences and pretending everyone is absolutely the same it means not judging or mistreating them. Because again I'm not judging trans people or saying they aren't allowed to claim what they want. I'm saying some things just don't change no matter what you claim and need to be taken into account.


20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/14/16

lambofgenesis wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

This is relevant


This pic legit is easier interpreted the other way around... never use this :P



It's just as easy interpreted either way :P

It's a situation where there is no answer where people won't be triggered
11505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/20/16

Metazoxan wrote:

My stance on this is simple. I don't give a damn what you "think" you are. I have my own opinions on the whole gender identity thing but I'll put that asside opinion aside for now and just talk facts.

Because even if you "feel" like a girl that doesn't change the fact you have a dick or visa versa. Male and female bathrooms weren't made to seperate people based on feelings. They were primarily made with the biological differences of men and women in mind!

Also what if there is a woman who doesn't want to pee next to a stall with someone having a penis? Are we just supossed to say fuck them and call them bigots even if they have no problems with trans people themselves?

Also some of you make the excuse "rapists and pedophiles go into the other pathroom anyway" and are using that as an excuse. But that is about as good of an excuse and giving a thief you wallet so that he doesn't steal it. Just because you know people will commit crimes anyway doesn't mean you make it easier for them.


Lastly and perhaps more importantly IT'S JUST THE BATHROOM! YOU ARE GOING THERE TO DISPOSE OF WASTE! WHY DO YOU NEED TO "ASSERT YOUR TRANS RIGHT" OR WHATEVER BY GOING INTO THE OTHER BATHROOM!?!

Seriously people can't we just say somethings are seperated by male and female biology and thus aren't related to what identity you claim and just leave it at that? Because again no matter what you claim you identify as unless you spent thousands of surgeries you still aren't even close to being a whomen physically (and even with it not everything can be changed) and you need to accept that.

Trans people need to learn to accept their bodies for what they are and not hide behind denial just because they feel their "identified gender" doesn't match up. If a trans male wants to say he's a woman then fine. But "she" still needs to remember that they still have a male body and needs to act accordingly at times.


Also one last point to bring up. If males and females going into eachother's bathrooms is supossed to not be a big deal then why is it a big deal for those trans to go into the bathroom they don't identify with? So non trans people just have to put up with it while trans people get everything catering to them? how is that fair? Why can't the male who identifies as a woman go pee in the Men's bathroom just like "she" expects women to be okay with peeing in the same bathroom as them.


People these days are seriously deluded to what equality actually means. It doesn't mean ignore for the sake of the minorities. It means to treat people as equals and not judge someone for who they are. But that also DOES NOT MEANS YOU PRETEND PEOPLE ARE NOT DIFFERENT!!!! Treating people equal doesn't mean ignoring differences and pretending everyone is absolutely the same it means not judging or mistreating them. Because again I'm not judging trans people or saying they aren't allowed to claim what they want. I'm saying some things just don't change no matter what you claim and need to be taken into account.




Dude stop trolling lol.

So I don't feel like peeing next to black,white,asian,eskimo people, ofc that makes me a bigot wtf? How can you even state that like it's helping your cause. It's just downright discrimination like on a Rosa parks level. Same as saying I don't want to change clothes in a locker room with ethnicity people

also your solution completely ignores post op... what if they don't have a penis?
24962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta, GA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
I don't get it. The women's restroom is for changing diapers. Who cares if men use it?

If they have to make a rule about it, it makes the most sense to have all trannies use the men's restroom. I don't think guys feel threatened. I certainly don't.
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/20/16
Personally, I don't care. If a man who is now a woman wants to use the ladies restroom then more power to her. The problem I do have is with them trying to make this a law so that individuals can ONLY use the restroom for the sex listed on their birth certificate. All the lawmakers keep concentrating on transgender rights which are important but there is a bigger problem with such laws. They basically make it illegal for anyone to use the bathroom of the opposite sex. So if it's illegal what happens to parents who take their children into the restrooms? I know a lot of mom's will take their young boys into the girls restroom with them or will follow them into the men's restroom. Is this now illegal for them to do? You can't cherry pick if it's the law. What about families or a man needing to change a girls diaper? Which bathroom does he take his little girl into if there's not a family bathroom present? No matter which one he chooses he is now breaking the law. How would they even enforce this? And why should they bother? Are they going to post bathroom guards? It's ridiculous and our nation has bigger worries.

So be warned parents. If you take your child into the wrong bathroom then according to the new laws you are breaking the law. Also how many times have you gone somewhere, usually places like fast food or small department stores and you just have to go and cannot wait and someone's in the bathroom. I know I've used the ladies room in places like this. When you have to go, you have to go. I try not to do that but sometimes it's impossible especially if you have diarrhea or an upset stomach or something. So if I was in N.C. or another state who adopted this law I would be doing something illegal. It's ridiculous and it reminds me of this social experiment a group did where they put a "Men's" and "Women's" sign over two phone booths (this is back when we had phone booths) to see if people would just automatically obey the signs and it showed that around 95% of the time people would use the proper phone booth that was designated for their sex. A few would look at the signs, shake their heads and use the opposite one regardless. It was interested but could you imagine if that were a law? Or how about separating transgender's or gay and lesbians and make them sit in the back of bus and then we can all have separate drinking fountains. Didn't we already fight this war on discrimination a long time ago?


The problem is that some of these right wing Conservative law makers are just SOOOOO scared of gay people, transgenders and lesbians. They are under the misconception that gay men are after their children and are afraid that if they share the same bathroom space that they will fondle or molest their kids or that they will use their gay magic to make their children gay or throw pixie dust on them to make them transgender. I get that children shouldn't be exposed to people's naked bodies but flashing people is already illegal and I doubt most transgenders are going to be flashing everyone in the bathroom. Most men who molest children are straight. It reminds me of that South Park episode where they got rid of Big Gay Al from the scouts because they were worried about a gay man molesting their boys or turning them gay so they brought in this super manly military straight guy who ended up being a child predator and made the kids all get naked so he could snap photos of them. Their fear is irrational and unfounded.

Laws based on fear, discrimination, intolerance, greed and ignorance all harm our society. Laws based on one's very loose interpretation of God and religion are downright evil which is quite ironic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.