WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Souuuuup
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
My friend freaked out when I said that I eat carrot soup as if carrot soup isn't normal and I said "WELL WHAT OTHER SOUP WOULD YOU EAT, BROCCOLI?"


and then she said "No, tomato soup because that's what normal people eat."


is carrot soup really abnormal though? :v
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
not a common choice.. but yes most of these things can be good soups...
someone make chocolate soup XP

but the best soup got to be you!
please don't salt it because of getting salty
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
I've made Carrot and Coriander soup before, so no XD
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

not a common choice.. but yes most of these things can be good soups...

someone make chocolate soup XP


chocolate soup= thick chocolate milk in a bowl
7909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16

yuyuuyuuuki wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:

not a common choice.. but yes most of these things can be good soups...

someone make chocolate soup XP


chocolate soup= thick chocolate milk in a bowl


ive done this before, it was amzing







i just dont eat soups, but i would consider carrot norm lol since , my mum makes all these exotic wired ones.. O.o
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

zpenrith wrote:

I've made Carrot and Coriander soup before, so no XD

Carrot and Coriander mixed? 0:
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

Big_Sasquatch wrote:

i just dont eat soups, but i would consider carrot norm lol since , my mum makes all these exotic wired ones.. O.o


Pineapple soup.

50676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
I hate soup
17849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/16
what kind weirdo eats carrot soup.?

I think that you may be some kind of rabbit/human hybrid bent on world domination through soup influenced technology.
Posted 5/14/16
Praise the soup
Posted 5/14/16
i didn't even know carrot soup was a thing until i clicked on this thread. so, yes.
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

bronzefoot wrote:

what kind weirdo eats carrot soup.?

I think that you may be some kind of rabbit/human hybrid bent on world domination through soup influenced technology.




reptiles eat soup.
Ejanss 
16273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16

yuyuuyuuuki wrote:

My friend freaked out when I said that I eat carrot soup as if carrot soup isn't normal and I said "WELL WHAT OTHER SOUP WOULD YOU EAT, BROCCOLI?"


And, of course, you immediately punched him for daring to besmirch the honor of Cheddar Cream of Broccoli soup.


bronzefoot wrote:

what kind weirdo eats carrot soup.?


The kind that puts it in a blender, for a consistency resembling butternut-squash soup. And then adds the curry, if they're out of coriander.

(If you're moving out of the dorms, get a slow-cooker. A world of Dump-Soups beckons you.)
Posted 5/14/16 , edited 5/14/16
Carrot soup is gross just like Tomato soup
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Idol Hell
Offline
Posted 5/14/16

stars201 wrote:

Carrot soup is gross just like Tomato soup


Carrot soup only tastes good when my grandad makes it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.