First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply So This Channel...(Evalion)
5962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Watched a few minutes of video thinking "this must be satire" and waited for a punchline. It didn't come.

Now I'm afraid youtube will think I'm a nazi.
9495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/16 , edited 5/27/16
I'm glad they banned Evalion on YouTube. Although she has other social networks like twitter, we have to ignore her. Yeah, I know she sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but she is insane. She's insane because she uses racial discrimination (she mad a youtube video on how to identify a jew) and is friends (or endorsed) by the kkk. Overall we have to completely ignore her on the internet and this goes for everyone you disagree or don't like. There is going to be people on the internet who are completely stupid (obviously), but you have the power to not give them what they want.
39086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 5/27/16
You couldn't properly link the video.... so I didn't watch it... but I can comment on it anyway.... IT'S SHIT!
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/27/16

SportingNightRaid wrote:

She was on Leafy a few days ago.

She has good acting skills. She could play almost every female villain from various fantasy series.


cringy girl is on show made by a cringy guy who thinks making fun of people in the name of satire is ok.


Man. That's cringeception!
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/30/16
She sounds really creepy when she talks
9640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Crazy_Monster wrote:

I'm glad they banned Evalion on YouTube. Although she has other social networks like twitter, we have to ignore her. Yeah, I know she sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but she is insane. She's insane because she uses racial discrimination (she mad a youtube video on how to identify a jew) and is friends (or endorsed) by the kkk. Overall we have to completely ignore her on the internet and this goes for everyone you disagree or don't like. There is going to be people on the internet who are completely stupid (obviously), but you have the power to not give them what they want.


I don't know. I think Youtube has a right to ban users, but overall? I would much rather prefer tolerance of other opinions.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/13/16
Well one could like her for many different reasons.
Some see it as a joke against everything that is mostly going on around over there.
Anyway wish she could go on for a bit more.
And yeah she didn't have such "bad" videos only they where all triggering?

"its a byproduct of what these people was trying to avoid.. but is now lost in the void and can never return back"
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

Well one could like her by different reasons.
Some see it as a joke against everything that is mostly going on around there.
Anyway wish she could go on for a bit more.
And yeah she didn't have that "bad" videos.

"its a by product of what these people was trying to avoid.. but is now lost in the void and can never return to back"


As always, your post doesn't make sense.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Crazy_Monster wrote:

I'm glad they banned Evalion on YouTube. Although she has other social networks like twitter, we have to ignore her. Yeah, I know she sounds like she knows what she is talking about, but she is insane. She's insane because she uses racial discrimination (she mad a youtube video on how to identify a jew) and is friends (or endorsed) by the kkk. Overall we have to completely ignore her on the internet and this goes for everyone you disagree or don't like. There is going to be people on the internet who are completely stupid (obviously), but you have the power to not give them what they want.


I don't know. I think Youtube has a right to ban users, but overall? I would much rather prefer tolerance of other opinions.


I also feel like she shouldn't have been banned, because even if she says (insert word to say bad) things, free speech should be respected.


ComboChrist wrote:



Freddy96NO wrote:

Well one could like her by different reasons.
Some see it as a joke against everything that is mostly going on around there.
Anyway wish she could go on for a bit more.
And yeah she didn't have that "bad" videos.

"its a by product of what these people was trying to avoid.. but is now lost in the void and can never return to back"


As always, your post doesn't make sense.


Isn't that the joy of it?
14787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/16 , edited 7/12/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I assume redpill in general meant you've accepted an unpopular or unknown truth or ideology, thus taking the red pill and waking up from how the world conditioned you? Gee, I hope Magical doesn't come after me Evalion mentions being redpilled, so that's why I mentioned it.


Kind of. Red pill is mostly just a buzzword thing that the trendy kids use. It's undefined rather similar to 'SJW'. Red pill is the term for 'waking up to reality' while blue pill is similar to your 'blissful ignorance'. Men's groups have adopted 'red pill' to describe being aware of the negative sides of female behavior, more specifically. Basically 'Blue Piller' is a slur for 'willfully ignorant' in most circles while red pill is for those cool kids that are 'in the realz'.


It's also been used by crazy female Internet people right here on Crunchyroll, as some might remember...

Although the "Blue pill = Psychiatric medication" metaphor from the Matrix clearly did not escape said poster either.
47868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
Obviously YouTube can do what they want with their servers, but if I were them, I'd lay off taking political stances. I'm starting to get a little ticked over their propensity for banning things recently. I get it when it's copyright, but this 'hate speech' policy is kind of ridiculous.

More centrally, though, this could have been an excellent educational opportunity. Some of the most interesting videos I've watched have been from conspiracy theorists and flat-earthers. It's always worth examining your world-view and trying to figure out whether or not you have good reasons to believe the things that you do. Just erasing someone's viewpoints is bad for me, and even more particularly so when I, and approximately all civilization, disagree with her. I almost never hear from neo-nazis, except from anti-neo-nazis. I would have loved to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, if for no other reason to consider how I might debunk her. And what's more, there might have been some shred of truth hidden in there. But now, I've no clue what y'all are talking about.

But hey, YouTube thinks it worth their time to decide for me what content I should and should not watch. It's happening more and more frequently too. They should understand that I don't take the views of the content creators to be the views of YouTube/Google. I would have never even considered the line "there's nazis on youtube, it must be a nazi organization." Well, whatever. If it gets much worse, then it just means I'll be moving to less censorious waters.

One of my favorite speeches of all time.
9640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

theYchromosome wrote:

Obviously YouTube can do what they want with their servers, but if I were them, I'd lay off taking political stances. I'm starting to get a little ticked over their propensity for banning things recently. I get it when it's copyright, but this 'hate speech' policy is kind of ridiculous.

More centrally, though, this could have been an excellent educational opportunity. Some of the most interesting videos I've watched have been from conspiracy theorists and flat-earthers. It's always worth examining your world-view and trying to figure out whether or not you have good reasons to believe the things that you do. Just erasing someone's viewpoints is bad for me, and even more particularly so when I, and approximately all civilization, disagree with her. I almost never hear from neo-nazis, except from anti-neo-nazis. I would have loved to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, if for no other reason to consider how I might debunk her. And what's more, there might have been some shred of truth hidden in there. But now, I've no clue what y'all are talking about.

But hey, YouTube thinks it worth their time to decide for me what content I should and should not watch. It's happening more and more frequently too. They should understand that I don't take the views of the content creators to be the views of YouTube/Google. I would have never even considered the line "there's nazis on youtube, it must be a nazi organization." Well, whatever. If it gets much worse, then it just means I'll be moving to less censorious waters.

One of my favorite speeches of all time.


Kind of like how I search up quotes of people to see if they are sexist or bigoted rather than people saying their sexist and bigoted? I can agree with that.
47868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


theYchromosome wrote:

Obviously YouTube can do what they want with their servers, but if I were them, I'd lay off taking political stances. I'm starting to get a little ticked over their propensity for banning things recently. I get it when it's copyright, but this 'hate speech' policy is kind of ridiculous.

More centrally, though, this could have been an excellent educational opportunity. Some of the most interesting videos I've watched have been from conspiracy theorists and flat-earthers. It's always worth examining your world-view and trying to figure out whether or not you have good reasons to believe the things that you do. Just erasing someone's viewpoints is bad for me, and even more particularly so when I, and approximately all civilization, disagree with her. I almost never hear from neo-nazis, except from anti-neo-nazis. I would have loved to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, if for no other reason to consider how I might debunk her. And what's more, there might have been some shred of truth hidden in there. But now, I've no clue what y'all are talking about.

But hey, YouTube thinks it worth their time to decide for me what content I should and should not watch. It's happening more and more frequently too. They should understand that I don't take the views of the content creators to be the views of YouTube/Google. I would have never even considered the line "there's nazis on youtube, it must be a nazi organization." Well, whatever. If it gets much worse, then it just means I'll be moving to less censorious waters.

One of my favorite speeches of all time.


Kind of like how I search up quotes of people to see if they are sexist or bigoted rather than people saying their sexist and bigoted? I can agree with that.


Well, that's another reason to maintain free speech, but I had another point in mind.

We generally don't have to worry about speech getting banned when it's expressing the consensus, at least in a democracy. Almost all of the time, with few exceptions, when you're banning an opinion, it's the dissenting one. The problem, however, is that consensus is not truth. Lots of people believing a thing does not make it true. And particularly when so many people overwhelmingly consent to a particular view, there is a temptation to accept views without justifying them. When there is dissent in such a situation, you can be damn sure that the dissenter has put a lot of thought into their opinion and that they risk much by stating it. These people are worth listening to. They may have some good points. And even if they don't, they will force you to reconsider your own views and rebuild them from the basic known facts and principles.

Banning video by a neo-nazi means I don't get to hear it. I don't get to consider her rebuttals to the things I've been taught. More or less, my understanding of the holocaust is basically hearsay that I haven't looked into besides continual reinforcement from the rest of society. How sure am I that there was a holocaust? Perhaps she'll have really good reasons to doubt it. Or maybe Jews posed a much bigger threat than I understand they did. How do I know that Hitler was evil? What evidence do I have? What do I know for sure? What do I have that rests solely on hearsay?

I could consider all of these things myself, but when there's already somebody else who may (or not) already have pointed criticisms and research, it becomes a major loss for me to not have such a video. And if I'm being honest, I probably won't look into it further, which means I will willfully leave my knowledge to consensus. This is fine in its own right--I have things I'd like to do instead, after all--but if all neo-nazis had their content taken down, then eventually we may end up accepting propositions on consensus alone. Not a good place to be. When their videos are up, however, then we have a record of thought-out criticisms that we can consider on our own without the need to defer to the experts.


In short, I'm not saying keep it up to check whether they're bigoted, but because they may convince you that bigotry is better. Or they will make you consider why bigotry is worse.
9311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/13/16 , edited 7/13/16
Iam a fan. She is very pretty and sounds so cute. I find her very funny also.
Yes she is a bit offensive and of course a tad racist, i cant help but feel that it's not all complete honesty and that there is a bit of trolling going on.
She dose come across as genuine but at the same time as trolling a bit.
Its just so dam funny hearing someone saying such offensive things in such a cute sweet little voice ^-^
The video where she talks about how much of a great and nice man that Hitler was is hilarious. And some/alot of it is true.
Iam not against Jews like her but i really like the fact that she is against feminism and how she bags the insaine extreme feminists. And how they hate white men and dont stick up for women who actually are opressed and suffer from a real rape culture.
I also like how she talks about the immigrant situation in Europe.

I haven't seen all of her videos. I see she has some about gays and that also. I mean shes offensive and perhaps a bit insane but i think she should be allowed to have her opinion.
But i probably only like her because she is cute lol

She was banned no? Not sure if that's a new site that is her or just a fan site?
I see other people on you tube trying to get views by talking about her and bagging her.

21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/14/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I assume redpill in general meant you've accepted an unpopular or unknown truth or ideology, thus taking the red pill and waking up from how the world conditioned you? Gee, I hope Magical doesn't come after me Evalion mentions being redpilled, so that's why I mentioned it.


Kind of. Red pill is mostly just a buzzword thing that the trendy kids use. It's undefined rather similar to 'SJW'. Red pill is the term for 'waking up to reality' while blue pill is similar to your 'blissful ignorance'. Men's groups have adopted 'red pill' to describe being aware of the negative sides of female behavior, more specifically. Basically 'Blue Piller' is a slur for 'willfully ignorant' in most circles while red pill is for those cool kids that are 'in the realz'.



She's definitely not seated in reality, lol.



Neither are the men who say they are red pill
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.