First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Just saw the best way to deal with a cheater
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzBq-zYg5-A

Guy deserves more embarrassment but that was good enough i found this funny as hell.

As someone who has been cheated on more then four times this type of shit makes me happy to see.

Funny as hell
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Funny? Yes but I going to blacklist the channel.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

KarenAraragi wrote:

Funny? Yes but I going to blacklist the channel.


Why? but fair enough
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
If there's no name dropping then it doesn't count.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

If there's no name dropping then it doesn't count.


yeah im sad he didn't drop the bastards name
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Online
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Okay, here's my 2 cents on this. First of all this "prank caller," the guy who was cheated on is basically harassing the other guy. He's called him over and over for over a two month period including calling him at his work which isn't cool at all. You ever watch Judge Judy? Ever see two women fighting over a man or two men fighting over a woman and they're mad at each other? Judge Judy always asks them why you're mad at each other? If anything they should be mad at their ex who cheated on them. I completely agree with her on this. You have to understand this man who may or may not have cheated owes the other guy nothing. He's not his brother, his best friend or employer. If he was related or a good friend or something that would change things a bit. He has NO allegiance to the caller. Most of these people have absolutely no allegiance to you. Yeah it's a jerk move but instead of getting mad at the other guy or girl everyone should get mad at the one who cheated on them. Honestly this person should be thanking that guy. I mean he may have ended up marrying her. Or if he was married to her he could have been married to her for decades. He should be thankful that this other guy exposed the fact that his girlfriend didn't love him instead of pulling a macho testosterone fueled who's got the bigger $%^^& move and spending so much time harassing this other guy. (self censored for obvious reasons).

I know feelings get hurt but the best thing to do is to just cut your losses, start over and be thankful you didn't take your relationship any further with someone who would do that to you. I just don't find this this funny. This could cause way more harm in the long run. Just be thankful that the person who cheated with your boyfriend or girlfriend exposed them for the fraud that they are and remember sometimes people fall out of love or will realize that maybe they love someone else even more. I've seen that happen. There's usually a reason people cheat. I'm not saying it's your fault at all but there's usually a reason. Usually the other person isn't happy, satisfied or they just want their cake and to eat it too. Maybe they're just jerks? It really doesn't matter what the reason is. Just be thankful you didn't marry the jerks or spend more time married to them than you had to.

Harassment is NEVER okay. Sorry but it's just not too funny to me. Now I will say I would probably feel very differently if I was the one cheated on though and I can admit that. I've never had that happen and honestly it's easier to sit here with my emotions in check behind the safety of my computer and tell others what they should or shouldn't do. Giving advice is always easier than following said advice. Being cheated on, especially while married would probably hurt really bad and I imagine that would be enough to make anyone a bit narcissistic when it comes to the person who "took" your loved one away from you. But still, the person you should be angry at is your wife or husband/boyfriend or girlfriend. Not some random stranger who doesn't know you and owe's you nothing....not even an explanation.
And really what other explanation do you need other than the fact that your girl/guy doesn't love you. If they did they wouldn't have cheated. Just be thankful someone exposed their lack of love for you and find someone who truly does love you.
2277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Online
Posted 5/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzBq-zYg5-A

Guy deserves more embarrassment but that was good enough i found this funny as hell.

As someone who has been cheated on more then four times this type of shit makes me happy to see.

Funny as hell


And I'm really sorry. Nobody deserves that, much less four times. Hopefully you will find the right person: someone who appreciates and loves you for who you are. When you do it will make all these other one's look so pathetic in comparison. Here's hoping that you will find your soul mate soon (if you haven't already) and will never have to worry about this kind of behavior again. Best of luck to you.
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Funny? Yes but I going to blacklist the channel.


Why? but fair enough


Because not only he made him give money, yes is 10 dollars to charity but that was blackmail. Sure he didn't threaten him but who in the position of power here? I could let that go but here are 3 more problems I have with him. One he told the other employee. The guy could have learned his lesson and never do this again. Two he made him vulnerable to blackmail by telling the other employee. Three he enables his behaviour by encouraging it. I don't like cheaters but I despise bullies. Anyway, I not discussing this further. Not with you or anybody else here. Any replies from this thread shall be ignored.
52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
He could reported that guy is harrassing him.. I don't know the whole story, that guy should be looking at his wife instead. Or look at himself in the mirror since he not making his wife happy! haha
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

JanusCascade wrote:

He could reported that guy is harrassing him.. I don't know the whole story, that guy should be looking at his wife instead. Or look at himself in the mirror since he not making his wife happy! haha


Dude. The wymnyz are innocent angels. Are you insinuating she was a slut? No, obviously he just wasn't good enough or the other man deceived her. Kill him for tempting the poor chil--I mean woman.



52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

He could reported that guy is harrassing him.. I don't know the whole story, that guy should be looking at his wife instead. Or look at himself in the mirror since he not making his wife happy! haha


Dude. The wymnyz are innocent angels. Are you insinuating she was a slut? No, obviously he just wasn't good enough or the other man deceived her. Kill him for tempting the poor chil--I mean woman.






WAit a min, are you saying that guy went for Under age children? A Pedophile? Why didn't you say so, I got confused cuz I thought it said the guy call this other guy cuz he cheated on his wife.. -scatches head-
52848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

He could reported that guy is harrassing him.. I don't know the whole story, that guy should be looking at his wife instead. Or look at himself in the mirror since he not making his wife happy! haha


Dude. The wymnyz are innocent angels. Are you insinuating she was a slut? No, obviously he just wasn't good enough or the other man deceived her. Kill him for tempting the poor chil--I mean woman.






You're quite beautiful when you're angry.. I can see why PV think you're top hottest female on here. Come with me to Roman tent!

22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

JanusCascade wrote:

WAit a min, are you saying that guy went for Under age children? A Pedophile? Why didn't you say so, I got confused cuz I thought it said the guy call this other guy cuz he cheated on his wife.. -scatches head-


All women are children, therefore all men are pedophiles. #RealFeminism




JanusCascade wrote:

You're quite beautiful when you're angry.. I can see why PV think you're top hottest female on here. Come with me to Roman tent!





Damn. That escalated quickly. I didn't even passed Free Parking yet.

7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

Okay, here's my 2 cents on this. First of all this "prank caller," the guy who was cheated on is basically harassing the other guy. He's called him over and over for over a two month period including calling him at his work which isn't cool at all. You ever watch Judge Judy? Ever see two women fighting over a man or two men fighting over a woman and they're mad at each other? Judge Judy always asks them why you're mad at each other? If anything they should be mad at their ex who cheated on them. I completely agree with her on this. You have to understand this man who may or may not have cheated owes the other guy nothing. He's not his brother, his best friend or employer. If he was related or a good friend or something that would change things a bit. He has NO allegiance to the caller. Most of these people have absolutely no allegiance to you. Yeah it's a jerk move but instead of getting mad at the other guy or girl everyone should get mad at the one who cheated on them. Honestly this person should be thanking that guy. I mean he may have ended up marrying her. Or if he was married to her he could have been married to her for decades. He should be thankful that this other guy exposed the fact that his girlfriend didn't love him instead of pulling a macho testosterone fueled who's got the bigger $%^^& move and spending so much time harassing this other guy. (self censored for obvious reasons).

I know feelings get hurt but the best thing to do is to just cut your losses, start over and be thankful you didn't take your relationship any further with someone who would do that to you. I just don't find this this funny. This could cause way more harm in the long run. Just be thankful that the person who cheated with your boyfriend or girlfriend exposed them for the fraud that they are and remember sometimes people fall out of love or will realize that maybe they love someone else even more. I've seen that happen. There's usually a reason people cheat. I'm not saying it's your fault at all but there's usually a reason. Usually the other person isn't happy, satisfied or they just want their cake and to eat it too. Maybe they're just jerks? It really doesn't matter what the reason is. Just be thankful you didn't marry the jerks or spend more time married to them than you had to.

Harassment is NEVER okay. Sorry but it's just not too funny to me. Now I will say I would probably feel very differently if I was the one cheated on though and I can admit that. I've never had that happen and honestly it's easier to sit here with my emotions in check behind the safety of my computer and tell others what they should or shouldn't do. Giving advice is always easier than following said advice. Being cheated on, especially while married would probably hurt really bad and I imagine that would be enough to make anyone a bit narcissistic when it comes to the person who "took" your loved one away from you. But still, the person you should be angry at is your wife or husband/boyfriend or girlfriend. Not some random stranger who doesn't know you and owe's you nothing....not even an explanation.
And really what other explanation do you need other than the fact that your girl/guy doesn't love you. If they did they wouldn't have cheated. Just be thankful someone exposed their lack of love for you and find someone who truly does love you.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.