First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Looking for Imouto Companionship!
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Hellos, I am PeripheralVisionary, and I am looking for imouto companionship! Imoutos can be both genders, although females make the illusion more complete, and I prefer someone who shares my love for anime such as Kiniro Mosaic and Non Biyori to Ichigo Mashimaro! In essence....cute girls doing cute things anime!


Qualifcation to be PV's Imouto

-Must talk to me, I'm lonely.
-Must not quit in the forseeable future.
-Must be willing to be held on a pedestal as an imouto



Note: Or you can be just a regular friend. That'll work too. I'm lonely.
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
I'm always here for you PV

Always watching.

6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Hellos, I am PeripheralVisionary, and I am looking for imouto companionship! Imoutos can be both genders, although females make the illusion more complete, and I prefer someone who shares my love for anime such as Kiniro Mosaic and Non Biyori to Ichigo Mashimaro! In essence....cute girls doing cute things anime!


Qualification to be PV's Imouto

-Must talk to me, I'm lonely.
-Must not quit in the forseeable future.
-Must be willing to be held on a pedestal as an imouto



Note: Or you can be just a regular friend. That'll work too. I'm lonely.


*pats on head* Your a weirdo <3

Btw I havent been around because I've been working on stuff and spending quality time with someone.
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Lol volunteer imouto here.
8324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
55286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Pedophile?
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

JanusCascade wrote:

Pedophile?


I pretty sure I said contrary to popular opinions, onii chans are not pedophiles.
55286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Pedophile?


I pretty sure I said contrary to popular opinions, onii chans are not pedophiles. :(



:p I know, just like to give you hard time
14373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
☆Land of sweets☆
Online
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/17/16

JanusCascade wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Pedophile?


I pretty sure I said contrary to popular opinions, onii chans are not pedophiles. :(



:p I know, just like to give you hard time :P


Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/17/16
Where is Blue and Judar? I thought they where part on your imouto clan
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/17/16 , edited 5/17/16

ck1west wrote:

Where is Blue and Judar? I thought they where part on your imouto clan


No, they're onee samas. How can I think of adopting such Goddesses?!
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16
Bump.
25605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16
I'd gladly talk to you! You're the one avoiding me.
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/24/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I'd gladly talk to you! You're the one avoiding me.


I thought I had upset you.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.