Post Reply Looking for a new anime to start !
11016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Any recommendations? I'm not picky but I need a new anime to binge on.
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Re:ZERO is pretty good
11016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
I've heard about it, sorta been wanting to start it.
Maksy 
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
I join the question, I need good anime too
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

SOAPYHIPPO wrote:

Any recommendations? I'm not picky but I need a new anime to binge on.





Maksy wrote:

I join the question, I need good anime too


Blood lad. Just got watch it. Listing to your senpai.
http://www.hulu.com/blood-lad
6239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
These are my favorites this season which are all very good: Bungou Stray Dogs, Re:ZERO & Kiznaiver (all on CR), Boku no Hero Academia (Funi & Hulu) & Kabaneri (Amazon).

I also recommend these shows and they've already finished airing so you can binge-watch: Zankyou no Terror (Funi). Parasyte -the maxim- (CR) & Psycho-Pass (Hulu).
Maksy 
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


SOAPYHIPPO wrote:

Any recommendations? I'm not picky but I need a new anime to binge on.





Maksy wrote:

I join the question, I need good anime too


Blood lad. Just got watch it. Listing to your senpai.
http://www.hulu.com/blood-lad


Added to my list, Thanks I'll watchin
11016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Isn't Boku no Hero Academia pretty recent? Has the first season ended yet? Hanging on the edge of suspense while waiting for a new episode kills me.
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Is there anywhere one could look at what you have watched, or are you only looking for stuff made this year? Gotta have more info before I can recommend something.
6239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

SOAPYHIPPO wrote:

Isn't Boku no Hero Academia pretty recent? Has the first season ended yet? Hanging on the edge of suspense while waiting for a new episode kills me.


It's very recent, the 1st season is still ongoing, the latest episode 7 was just aired last Sunday.

For binge-watching, you can try these shows: Zankyou no Terror (Funi & Hulu), Parasyte (CR), Psycho-Pass (Hulu) & Assasination Classroom (Funi, S1 finished airing, S2 is currently ongoing).
You must be logged in to post.