First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Think of the day you could light up a joint at a movie theater in America
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Well the more I think about it there'll probably be no smoking bans in place. hmm.... And doesn't smoke mess up equipment? Dammit. I wanna smoke at the movies
28218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
1) No.

2) Marijuana will undoubtedly fall under the same smoking restrictions as cigarettes.

3) No.

Weed reeks. If you want to smoke a the movies, stay home and hot box yourself with Netflix.
33355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

runec wrote:

1) No.

2) Marijuana will undoubtedly fall under the same smoking restrictions as cigarettes.

3) No.

Weed reeks. If you want to smoke a the movies, stay home and hot box yourself with Netflix.


Agreed
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
That not going happen, because they can't even smoke a Cig.. Weed smell so bad that it make us sick!

2360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / The Bay
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

pandrasb wrote:


runec wrote:

1) No.

2) Marijuana will undoubtedly fall under the same smoking restrictions as cigarettes.

3) No.

Weed reeks. If you want to smoke a the movies, stay home and hot box yourself with Netflix.


Agreed


exactly
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

byClear wrote:


pandrasb wrote:


runec wrote:

1) No.

2) Marijuana will undoubtedly fall under the same smoking restrictions as cigarettes.

3) No.

Weed reeks. If you want to smoke a the movies, stay home and hot box yourself with Netflix.


Agreed


exactly


People with brains exist?
48423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16
Hell no.
14747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

runec wrote:

2) Marijuana will undoubtedly fall under the same smoking restrictions as cigarettes.

Weed reeks. If you want to smoke a the movies, stay home and hot box yourself with Netflix.


Netflix? No, if you're smoking weed, it's probably while watching Crackle.

And I remember going to one of the very last big-city theaters with a tiered smoking-section, by mistake, back in the 80's, before outlawing secondhand smoke became mandatory.
Phew. Boy, did I change seats within minutes.
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Online
Posted 5/16/16
No the movies smell bad enough as it is..
28218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

Ejanss wrote:
Netflix? No, if you're smoking weed, it's probably while watching Crackle.


Hmm, good point. Probably on your PS3 at that.
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/18/16
why....
2370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/18/16
Remember when we didn't have shit like Pay-Per-View, and Netflix?


Yeah...
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/16/16

stars201 wrote:

why....


Because weeeed, maaaaan. And like, the war on drugs, maaaaan. And like, it helps me think when I'm high, maaaaan. And like, ya want some brownies I baked, maaaaaan.

1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Cosmos
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

deadscreen wrote:

Well the more I think about it there'll probably be no smoking bans in place. hmm.... And doesn't smoke mess up equipment? Dammit. I wanna smoke at the movies


Some private owned theaters allow it. I went to see a Skate video premiere and we were allowed to smoke and drink inside the theater.....well.....maybe we werent allowed but no one did anything
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/18/16
It could be an effective way of laughing through Adam Sandler movies.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.