First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
msn email address
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
are you a guy or a girl
then maybe i consider adding you LOL
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!


yes friends... to stalk
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!


yes friends... to stalk


you mean by friends is that they are stalker?????????
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!


yes friends... to stalk


you mean by friends is that they are stalker?????????


no i mean you want to get friends so you can stalk them
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just somewhere.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!


yes friends... to stalk


you mean by friends is that they are stalker?????????


no i mean you want to get friends so you can stalk them


how dare you call me stalker!!!

you dont think!!!

you dont know the real meaning of FRIENDS!!!
149563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
This is asking for personal information. It's best you do this on PMs or GBs instead of using the forums. This will be reported to the mods. I'm sure there is a resolution about asking for contact info. I can see it's already deviating from the topic anyways.

[Move ZIG]
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


hardwick11 wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:

well mine is.... no way stalker!!!!!!


im not a stalker..i just want FRIENDS!!!


yes friends... to stalk


you mean by friends is that they are stalker?????????


no i mean you want to get friends so you can stalk them


how dare you call me stalker!!!

you dont think!!!

you dont know the real meaning of FRIENDS!!!


ok first your asking randoms to be your friends and because its over the internet anyone could add you

so you dont think

and friends are people you know in real life, not some randoms you add from a forum

your scary to be doing something this weird
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Aussie
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Yea. No threads for personal information. It's a bit dangerous and I don't even think Mods allow it. Email sharing threads are usually universally known as a very bad idea on the internet.
I wanted to type in [email protected] though. lol

"I'm a 47 year old big, bald, hairy half-Austrian man with a taste for 13 year olds. mmmm"
^
You don't want that.
149563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Aboard the Hyperion
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I advice the senseless arguments be stopped. I already reported to lock the thread. It goes against rules because it personalizes the forums.


[Move ZIG]
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

CrashAriMP5N2O wrote:

I advice the senseless arguments be stopped. I already reported to lock the thread. It goes against rules because it personalizes the forums.


[Move ZIG]


try hard mod.....
Posted 2/11/08
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

CrashAriMP5N2O wrote:

I advice the senseless arguments be stopped. I already reported to lock the thread. It goes against rules because it personalizes the forums.


[Move ZIG]


before this thread gets locked, what game is that? I don't know much about computer games but I've played command and conquer when I was young.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.