First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
GradeAUnderA got owned
7785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / U.S.A California
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
I don't think anyone should really care. As long as his videos stay interesting I could care less about what he does. The video you linked does not have information that takes away from how funny his videos are and she called him an ethical person. I'm pretty sure he has called himself a cunt multiple times over. If I see a video I disagree that strongly with him on I simply wont watch that video. This should apply to everything, if you don't like a video or creator don't support them. No reason to do anything else if everyone else shares your viewpoint something will change. If nothing changes then clearly everyone else does not care.
9757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
This reminds me of the kanadijin3 and Onision drama. Once again, I have to chance upon videos to notice infighting, and I had absolutely no idea who GradeAUnderA was until this thread. I bury my head in let's plays and music videos mostly, so shit like this flies over my head.
Posted 5/16/16 , edited 5/16/16

Lukewolf40 wrote:

I don't think anyone should really care. As long as his videos stay interesting I could care less about what he does. The video you linked does not have information that takes away from how funny his videos are and she called him an ethical person. I'm pretty sure he has called himself a cunt multiple times over. If I see a video I disagree that strongly with him on I simply wont watch that video. This should apply to everything, if you don't like a video or creator don't support them. No reason to do anything else if everyone else shares your viewpoint something will change. If nothing changes then clearly everyone else does not care.


That not the point. Being funny is not an excuse. The problem here is that he has not problem criticizing other people but if you criticizing him. He either dismisses or tries to make it go away. Has shown on the video. Is he funny? Yes. But his he credible now? No. He took money not to criticize somebody. That to me is shady, not because he took the money but because he tries to avoid the question in the first place.

PS I hope this explode on his face. Why? Because his ego is turning him into Kanye West version of Youtube.

I am going to add this comment that somebody say on youtube. Because this how I feel about him.

It makes me sad that he can act this way. I realize people are human, but, there's hardly anything I find more annoying than someone who can make mistakes, and attempt to cover them up, instead of just admitting they had a bad moment.
Honestly, I knew he was less mature than I first assumed when, people commented about his Markaplier appearance comments, and he called people fanboys for thinking he was being a petty dick.


I agree with runec.Counterpoint: Bill Cosby. One the funny people alive but the epitome of sexual harassment incarnate.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

Lukewolf40 wrote:
I don't think anyone should really care. As long as his videos stay interesting I could care less about what he does. The video you linked does not have information that takes away from how funny his videos are


Counterpoint: Bill Cosby.



Posted 5/16/16

aeb0717 wrote:

This reminds me of the kanadijin3 and Onision drama. Once again, I have to chance upon videos to notice infighting, and I had absolutely no idea who GradeAUnderA was until this thread. I bury my head in let's plays and music videos mostly, so shit like this flies over my head.


Oh god everybody is fucking petty about that, that I not longer care who fuck over who.
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
That chick has an annoying voice.
Posted 5/16/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

That chick has an annoying voice.


Umm why?
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


HuastecoOtaku wrote:

That chick has an annoying voice.


Umm why?


It just annoys me
11251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
New york.
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

I mostly use Youtube to listen to music, or watch fan theories about my favorite cartoons, & Anime.

Yet I also think that Youtube drama like this can be interesting. (but I do think that it's becoming waaay too rampant these last few years.)

Idk, I just think allot of these "Youtube stars" should humble themselves. Having 10000+ people follow you is pretty cool, but that shouldn't go to their heads so easily.

I actually miss when the sites Youtube stars were known more for their corney skits, then the drama. =/
Posted 5/16/16

Mico171 wrote:


I mostly use Youtube to listen to music, or watch fan theories about my favorite cartoons, & Anime.

Yet I also think that Youtube drama like this can be interesting. (but I do think that it's becoming waaay too rampant these last few years.)

Idk, I just think allot of these "Youtube stars" should humble themselves. Having 10000+ people follow you is pretty cool, but that shouldn't go to their heads so easily.

I actually miss when the sites Youtube stars were known more for their corney skits, then the drama. =/


Yeah those were the good times.
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16
Is it just me, or is youtube drama having a boom recently? Before the last few months, I never heard anything about online dramas, because I just didn't care, and avoided areas that seemed likely to cause these problems. But now it seems like, despite my best efforts, I'm being forced to listen.
28192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/16

foraslan wrote:
Is it just me, or is youtube drama having a boom recently? Before the last few months, I never heard anything about online dramas, because I just didn't care, and avoided areas that seemed likely to cause these problems. But now it seems like, despite my best efforts, I'm being forced to listen.


It generates views and thus ad revenue. Youtube is basically just evolving into its reality TV phase. -.-
20714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 5/16/16

KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I like Grade A he makes some good points like his tipping video but lately he has been just urgh


Insufferable is the word you are looking for? I being polite here.


Yeah lately he has been insufferable.
Posted 5/16/16

foraslan wrote:

Is it just me, or is youtube drama having a boom recently? Before the last few months, I never heard anything about online dramas, because I just didn't care, and avoided areas that seemed likely to cause these problems. But now it seems like, despite my best efforts, I'm being forced to listen.


Because people are getting their egos inflate and act like assholes. Like, grade here. He OK with ripping people a new one but the moment he gets question. He loses his shit. Try to make a Reddit mod make shit disappear yet this somehow is OK with his cancerous fanbase. The first time I heart that I thou people were being trolls. But seeing this and this. This way of thinking is what enable these people to get their egos to turn huge.

I could care less about what he does. The video you linked does not have information that takes away from how funny his videos are and she called him an ethical person. I'm pretty sure he has called himself a cunt multiple times over.

This is the reason Youtube is turning into petty high school drama. Because he funny or cool, he calls himself a cunt, so that give him a pass. Right? Hell the dick riding crap is getting to the point of Doble4anime. Don't google him. Sorry for the rant.
Posted 5/16/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

I like Grade A he makes some good points like his tipping video but lately he has been just urgh


Insufferable is the word you are looking for? I being polite here.


Yeah lately he has been insufferable.


Tell me if I am wrong but is his fan base acting like they have Stockholm syndrome?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.