First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Say Squirrels Began To Attack Men To Eat Their Nutsacks? How Would The World Be Different?
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Have you ever seen Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds? Well, what if Squirrels Started attacking humans, especially men, to eat their nuts? How would the world be different.

Note: Women aren't safe either.
Ronxz 
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
There would be a lot less squirrels in the world.
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
exactly we humans with our superior firepower and infrared tracking would wage war upon the squirrel nations until they are no more.
that is until someone on the internet finds it "offensive" that the minority of squirrels are being oppressed and that we need to respect their rights to eat whichever human anatomical part they want.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16

cylordcenturion wrote:

exactly we humans with our superior firepower and infrared tracking would wage war upon the squirrel nations until they are no more.
that is until someone on the internet finds it "offensive" that the minority of squirrels are being oppressed and that we need to respect their rights to eat whichever human anatomical part they want.


Trying to make this political, huh? You nutjob.
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
sorry couldn't help it only just really started finding out about the stupidity that goes on in the internet.
but in reality there would likely be a major concerted push to get squirrels eliminated or otherwise removed from civilized areas followed by environmental activists complaining about things like human impact and animal rights.
in the end there would be a depopulation of squirrels in human populated areas but the wild population would be be largely untouched in my (uninformed) opinion.
33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16
That's nuts.

We'd just enlist our 10 year olds to save us by throwing their balls at them.


21269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Mississippi, U.S.
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16
My people have endured various nut jokes over the years.

Hypothetically though, we could totally take over. If we decide to do so, be prepared to bow to your rodent overlords.
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Well, instead of swerving to avoid them we'd be trying to run them over.
11213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Clinton, NY
Offline
Posted 5/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


cylordcenturion wrote:

exactly we humans with our superior firepower and infrared tracking would wage war upon the squirrel nations until they are no more.
that is until someone on the internet finds it "offensive" that the minority of squirrels are being oppressed and that we need to respect their rights to eat whichever human anatomical part they want.


Trying to make this political, huh? You nutjob.


Nutjob...I see what you did there.
17270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Thanks for the graphic head images.
Posted 5/18/16
ahha
29347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
Ah, crunchyroll- never afraid to ask the difficult questions, the important ones.
14731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Have you ever seen Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds? Well, what if Squirrels Started attacking humans, especially men, to eat their nuts?.


We'd know who was behind the plot!:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrel_Girl

It was her, she brought the squirrels, she's evil!

(And c'mon, I thought Karen was doing the new flood of testicle jokes!)
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/16 , edited 5/18/16
What do we know about these squirrels? Do they have a reason for it, beyond the nuts? Do they have any sense of compassion for human beings? Also, why would women not be safe? Would the females be so if they abandoned the men?
16735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/18/16
I'd teach my dog to kills squirrels on sight. No squirrel would even come into our neighborhood.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.