First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply !!!!!! THE WIND COUNTRY:NOT ONLY BE A NINJA BE A POWERFUL ONE!!!
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 3/26/08
I, ShinigamiZanpakutou, would be now recruting ninjas to join the wind country.

Requirements:



Kage (1 maximum -per country) - uploaded 25 photos, must be promoted from Special Kage

Special Kage- (5 maximum) - has uploaded 20 photos to be promoted from Sannin, now needs to upload an extra 20 photos, to be promoted to Kage yuu need to upload a further 20 photos, must be promoted from Sannin, upload 25 more photos to be a kage

Sannin (3 maximum) - uploaded 18 photos, to be promoted to kage you need to upload a further more 20 pics

Hunter-Nin (5 maximum) - uploaded 16 photos

Missing-Nin (1 maximum) - uploaded 16 photos

Medical-Nin (3 maximum) - uploaded 16 photos

ANBU (15 maximum) - uploaded 13 photos

Jounin or Special Elite Teachers (4 each maximum) - uploaded 12 photos

Tokubetsu Jounin (5 maximum) uploaded 10 photos

Ninja Academy Teacher (maximum 5) - uploaded 9 photos

Chuunin (maximum 10) - uploaded 8 photos

Genin (maximun 15) - uploaded 6 photos

Academy Student (unlimited) - no photos


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Positions:

KazeKage: ShinigamiZanpakutou

Special Kage:
jaelee1
stupidakira

Sannin:
longshot360 (In charge of registration)

Hunter-Nin:
cerez26

Missing-Nin:

Medical-Nin:

ANBU:
Leader:corneliahale
Members:yuki07

Jounin/Special Elite Teachers:

Tokubetsu Jounin:

Ninja Academy Teacher:

Chunnin:

Genin:

Academy Student:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?
Moderator
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
can i be sannin
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

alamis wrote:

can i be ANBU leader


yes no prob..have u reached the requirement alrdy??
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 2/13/08

ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader


heehee nice! i wana be xD
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader


heehee nice! i wana be xD


so ANBU leader??
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 2/14/08

ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader


heehee nice! i wana be xD


so ANBU leader??


is it okay?
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader


heehee nice! i wana be xD


so ANBU leader??


is it okay?


yup..i put u alrdy
Member
22592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / on my favorite spot
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:


ShinigamiZanpakutou wrote:


corneliahale wrote:

i'm just bored right now and i've uploaded about 13 pictures before xD could i be in any position?

sry typo..u can be an ANBU or u could apply to be the leader


heehee nice! i wana be xD


so ANBU leader??


is it okay?


yup..i put u alrdy


yay, thank you
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

alamis wrote:

can i be sannin


yea..i reckon u uploaded the required pics..btw u can only be sannin for a nation...
so u wanna join wind or lightning??
Moderator
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/15/08
no lightning
B)
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/15/08

alamis wrote:

wind
B)


kk..np so wind sannin
Moderator
19177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
i didnt get the question
6236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

alamis wrote:

i didnt get the question


lol..i mean u only can be in one country..so u are alrdy a missing nin in fire....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.