First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply When do you call a girl a girl or a woman a woman?
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16
...because sometimes I thought "Hm wait, isn't she a woman? Why is this person calling her a girl"

Yes I understand that the term "girl" is sometimes colloquial. As in "hey girl you best watch whatcha doin'" or "yo girl dats messed up" (apologize if the examples are bad)

So when do YOU call a girl a girl or a woman a woman?
Posted 5/21/16
Women are women when they grow the fuck up.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/21/16 , edited 6/1/16
Doesn't matter, I think of every female as a potential imouto in need of love.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Doesn't matter, I think of every female as a potential imouto in need of love.


But but but there must be a limit to that... How about a really really really wrinkly woman older enough to be your grandma's mother and there are so many wrinkles that the wrinkled skins are folding over each other and stuff like that
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/21/16
I don't know.

Woman= grown up

Girl= child
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

orcblood wrote:

Women are women when they grow the fuck up.


I would just call them really dumb women.

"WOMAN YOU'D BETTER PUT THAT DOWN"
Posted 5/21/16

nanikore2 wrote:


orcblood wrote:

Women are women when they grow the fuck up.


I would just call them really dumb women.

"WOMAN YOU'D BETTER PUT THAT DOWN"


Woman, you better go make me a sammich right now.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

I don't know.

Woman= grown up

Girl= child


There's one huge gray area between maybe 19 20 and 30something and even up to 40 that still seems to be in the Girlzone for some.

I noticed that if someone is more apt to call themselves "guy" or "gal" then he or she would tend to call others the same.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16
I use the size of their breast as a guide. A-B cup size = girl. Anything above = woman.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

orcblood wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


orcblood wrote:

Women are women when they grow the fuck up.


I would just call them really dumb women.

"WOMAN YOU'D BETTER PUT THAT DOWN"


Woman, you better go make me a sammich right now.


That might get you a knuckle smammich unless she's a doormat.......... (unless she just did a boo boo and is currently feeling apologetic, then you can get away with it)
Posted 5/21/16 , edited 5/21/16

nanikore2 wrote:

That might get you a knuckle smammich unless she's a doormat.......... (unless she just did a boo boo and is currently feeling apologetic, then you can get away with it)


I gave her that boo boo if you know what I mean. I don't work all day at a 7-11 in order to come home to an insubordinate wife.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

Xxanthar wrote:

I use the size of their breast as a guide. A-B cup size = girl. Anything above = woman.


Huhn. That's, interesting.
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

nanikore2 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

I don't know.

Woman= grown up

Girl= child


There's one huge gray area between maybe 19 20 and 30something and even up to 40 that still seems to be in the Girlzone for some.

I noticed that if someone is more apt to call themselves "guy" or "gal" then he or she would tend to call others the same.


Well I did put the words "I don't know" above the other comment.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/16

orcblood wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

That might get you a knuckle smammich unless she's a doormat.......... (unless she just did a boo boo and is currently feeling apologetic, then you can get away with it)


I gave her that boo boo if you know what I mean. I don't work all day at a 7-11 in order to come home to an insubordinate wife.


I think I'll just pretend to not know what you mean
Posted 5/21/16

nanikore2 wrote:


orcblood wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:

That might get you a knuckle smammich unless she's a doormat.......... (unless she just did a boo boo and is currently feeling apologetic, then you can get away with it)


I gave her that boo boo if you know what I mean. I don't work all day at a 7-11 in order to come home to an insubordinate wife.


I think I'll just pretend to not know what you mean


She fell down the stairs... even though my apartment is only one level.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.