First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply the savior of New York
Posted 5/22/16
-It was now time to the party at Oscorp and Peter and Clair where now dating . Alice and Clair where friends . Alice was dating Flash from her school. -

Alice : - Frowns annoyed that Flash was staring at all the girls there . She gets annoyed to see MJ clinging to Harry . She wraps an arm around Flashs arm and goes to greet them .- Oh hello Harry and MJ . Have you've seen Peter and Clair yet ? I wanted to speak with her .


MJ : -Frowns a bit annoyed that Alice was dating her ex boyfriend . She looks shocked to see Clair and Peter show up together .- Oh wow Peter sure cleans up nicely . To bad he does not have any money . - Pouts .-


Flash : -Grins a bit looking for Clair .- Hmm she is a hot one . I would not mind getting in bed with her . Course I would invite MJ and Alice to join .- Chuckles .- What about you man ? I bet you have lots of girls to go out with you . More then one at a time ?

Peter : - Blushes at Clair and gives her flowers .- Um thanks for going with me to this . You look very beautiful by the way .

Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-It was now time to the party at Oscorp and Peter and Clair where now dating . Alice and Clair where friends . Alice was dating Flash from her school. -

Alice : - Frowns annoyed that Flash was staring at all the girls there . She gets annoyed to see MJ clinging to Harry . She wraps an arm around Flashs arm and goes to greet them .- Oh hello Harry and MJ . Have you've seen Peter and Clair yet ? I wanted to speak with her .


MJ : -Frowns a bit annoyed that Alice was dating her ex boyfriend . She looks shocked to see Clair and Peter show up together .- Oh wow Peter sure cleans up nicely . To bad he does not have any money . - Pouts .-


Flash : -Grins a bit looking for Clair .- Hmm she is a hot one . I would not mind getting in bed with her . Course I would invite MJ and Alice to join .- Chuckles .- What about you man ? I bet you have lots of girls to go out with you . More then one at a time ?

Peter : - Blushes at Clair and gives her flowers .- Um thanks for going with me to this . You look very beautiful by the way .





Harry: * Blushes to see Alice but shocked she's with Flash goes over to them with MJ clinging to my arm like her life depended on it.* Alice you look lovely tonight, Well I have had lots of girlfriends Flash but * chuckles a bit cocky at him.* I don't go threw them like a change of cloths, as for Clair I'm sure she's happy with Peter she's not the type that sleeps around with guys. Oh Alice Clair just got here * points to were Clair is*



Clair: * Blushes and smiles delighted and gently take the flowers kiss Peter on the cheek.* Aw your welcome I love theses things, thanks for the flowers your very handsome thanks for saying that about me Tiger. Oh have you heard the news there is a guy called spiderman helping the cops fight crime I think it's nice having a hero. What about you Peter?
Posted 5/22/16 , edited 5/22/16
Flash : -Frowns at him a bit .- That's not fun at all . Hey Babe why do you want to talk to Clair ? -Looks at her oddly .-

Peter : -Smiles at Clair .- Ah I think its great as well to have a hero for the city . It gives people hope . -Sees Flash there and is shocked to see Alice with him . Goes over to them with Clair .- Hey you guys how's it going ? -Whispers to Harry .- Why is Flash here ?

Alice : -Takes Clair to be alone .- I need your help . I made a mistake inviting Flash of all people . I was desperate . To tell you the truth I think I am starting to have feelings for Harry ... Will you please help me ? - Looks at her pleadingly .-


Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Flash : -Frowns at him a bit .- That's not fun at all . Hey Babe why do you want to talk to Clair ? -Looks at her oddly .-

Peter : -Smiles at Clair .- Ah I think its great as well to have a hero for the city . It gives people hope . -Sees Flash there and is shocked to see Alice with him . Goes over to them with Clair .- Hey you guys how's it going ? -Whispers to Harry .- Why is Flash here ?

Alice : -Takes Clair to be alone .- I need your help . I made a mistake inviting Flash of all people . I was desperate . To tell you the truth I think I am starting to have feelings for Harry ... Will you please help me ? - Looks at her pleadingly .-







Clair: * Was puzzled to see Flash there with Alice and goes over with him, then leaves with Alice.* I be happy to help you Alice, I think first get ride of that animal Flash he's a dog he'll get over it faster then you can blink he'll run after the first woman that looks at him and i'll see what I can do about my sister I think Harry likes you too I see the way he looks at you.

Harry: * Gets Peter alone* The dog is dating Alice, Pete you have help me get rid of MJ I'm only dating her to get Alice jealous I think I'm falling in love with her Pete.
Posted 5/22/16
Alice : -Smiles at her .- Thank you so much for helping me . I am really sorry about this . By the way you and Peter look adorable together .

-They come out and MJ started bossing Alice around .-

Alice : -Gets annoyed at MJ but does as she says since Norman told her to help out .She starts to get upset when MJ started yelling at her .- I am trying my best . There is no need to yell at me over this . You keep changing your drink orders . - Tears up a bit .-

MJ : -Folds her arms annoyed and smirks at Norman .- I do not see why you keep her around when she cannot take orders that well . Its a shame really . Such waste for a young women not able to do something so simple .

Flash : -Wraps an arm around Clair and winks at her .- Hmm babe why not leave Parker and be with a real man . Your to good for him .- Starts to kiss her neck .-

Peter : -Gets pissed and punches Flash in the face .- How dare you do that to Clair you pig ! - Looks at Clair worried .- Are you okay ? Let me throw out the trash .- Drags Flash by his jacket and throws him outside .-
Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Alice : -Smiles at her .- Thank you so much for helping me . I am really sorry about this . By the way you and Peter look adorable together .

-They come out and MJ started bossing Alice around .-

Alice : -Gets annoyed at MJ but does as she says since Norman told her to help out .She starts to get upset when MJ started yelling at her .- I am trying my best . There is no need to yell at me over this . You keep changing your drink orders . - Tears up a bit .-

MJ : -Folds her arms annoyed and smirks at Norman .- I do not see why you keep her around when she cannot take orders that well . Its a shame really . Such waste for a young women not able to do something so simple .

Flash : -Wraps an arm around Clair and winks at her .- Hmm babe why not leave Parker and be with a real man . Your to good for him .- Starts to kiss her neck .-

Peter : -Gets pissed and punches Flash in the face .- How dare you do that to Clair you pig ! - Looks at Clair worried .- Are you okay ? Let me throw out the trash .- Drags Flash by his jacket and throws him outside .-





Norman: Your right miss. Watson Alice you are fired as of now i'll give you your last paycheck tomorrow after school.

Harry: Enough both of you! * put an arm around Alice and gives her something to whip her eyes with * I'm your son and heir and own half of this company Alice will work for me, Mary Jane Watson we are done.

Clair: * Got grossed out over Flash and wanted to smack him but Peter took care of him hugs Peter after he threw out the trash.* Thanks for taking out the trash for me, I'm better now he's out of here * whips my neck * Oh god that was gross.
Posted 5/22/16
MJ : -Gets shocked and turns and leaves in a rage .-

Alice : -Wipes her tears and looks at him shocked .- I do not understand why are you doing this for me ? I thought you did not like me ....

Peter : -Shakes his head but smiles at her.- It was no problem at all .. Say lets get out of here and go somewhere we will both enjoy . -Winks at her and holds out his arm for her to take .-
Posted 5/22/16 , edited 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

MJ : -Gets shocked and turns and leaves in a rage .-

Alice : -Wipes her tears and looks at him shocked .- I do not understand why are you doing this for me ? I thought you did not like me ....

Peter : -Shakes his head but smiles at her.- It was no problem at all .. Say lets get out of here and go somewhere we will both enjoy . -Winks at her and holds out his arm for her to take .-





Harry: I like you a lot I only dated Mary Jane to get you jealous I find myself drawn to you Alice, lets go find some fun * holds out my hand for her to take.*


Clair: * Smiles at him and gently takes his arm.* Lets get out of here Tiger and go to that place we both enjoy * runs out of there with him laughing.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw19I_0J5l8
Posted 5/22/16
-Days later and Dr Curt found out that Peter was Spiderman . He finds out that Clair is his weakness . -

Dr .Curt :- Grins at Clair as he chains her up where his computers where in the sewer .- You my girl are going to help me destroy Spiderman . He is the one getting in my way with becoming the perfect being .I am not going to let him destroy all I have accomplished .


Alice : -Hears a knock on the door and smiles thinking its Harry going to pick her up . She opens the door and gasps as she sees Norman Osborn .- Mr. Osborn what are you doing here ? How did you know where I lived ?
Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later and Dr Curt found out that Peter was Spiderman . He finds out that Clair is his weakness . -

Dr .Curt :- Grins at Clair as he chains her up where his computers where in the sewer .- You my girl are going to help me destroy Spiderman . He is the one getting in my way with becoming the perfect being .I am not going to let him destroy all I have accomplished .


Alice : -Hears a knock on the door and smiles thinking its Harry going to pick her up . She opens the door and gasps as she sees Norman Osborn .- Mr. Osborn what are you doing here ? How did you know where I lived ?





Clair: * Wakes up in the sewer chained up to a computer and glares at the lizard then was shocked who it was, and remember I'm in my nightgown.* You have gone crazy Dr. Curt....how dare you kidnap me, leave Spiderman alone he has done nothing wrong to be treated like this no one is perfect nor can we ever become perfect. Besides I don't even know who Spiderman is taking me is a mistake.



Ant May: * Waits to tell Peter the awful news as the cops were next door at the Watson house, when he comes home I hug him tight * Oh Peter honey I have awful news a lizard monster smashed into the Watson house 15 mints ago and took Clair saying something he wants that spider guy to come and save her.

Norman: Well I'm here for you my dear seeing Harry clearly does not want to listen to me he has to learn who rules over him I do, even if that means for me taking you as bate * puts the note for Harry down and knock her out before flying off on the broad to Oscarp.*
Posted 5/22/16
Dr .Curt : -Glares at her getting angry .- That is where you are wrong Spiderman is Peter Parker . And I am going to be the first perfect being there ever was . I will prove you wrong .

Peter : -Shakes in a rage . Looks at Aunt May worried .- Thank you for telling me this . I know who Spiderman is maybe he will help . -Runs off and changes into spiderman . Shows up where Clair was being held unaware that Dr .Curt was waiting for him . Goes over to Clair worried .- Are you okay ? Did he hurt you miss ?

Alice : -Moans and wakes up and is shocked to be in Oscarp . She glares at Norman as she sees she is tied up to a chair .- You will not get away with this . Please stop this ... You should let Harry do whatever he wants . If you truly want him to be happy then let him run his own life .

Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Dr .Curt : -Glares at her getting angry .- That is where you are wrong Spiderman is Peter Parker . And I am going to be the first perfect being there ever was . I will prove you wrong .

Peter : -Shakes in a rage . Looks at Aunt May worried .- Thank you for telling me this . I know who Spiderman is maybe he will help . -Runs off and changes into spiderman . Shows up where Clair was being held unaware that Dr .Curt was waiting for him . Goes over to Clair worried .- Are you okay ? Did he hurt you miss ?

Alice : -Moans and wakes up and is shocked to be in Oscarp . She glares at Norman as she sees she is tied up to a chair .- You will not get away with this . Please stop this ... You should let Harry do whatever he wants . If you truly want him to be happy then let him run his own life .





Clair: * Was scared for Peter when he showed up because Dr. Curt is hiding ready to attack.* Yes I'm okay my wrists hurt from the chains but that is the only thing that hurts, it's a trap Spiderman he's using me to get to you.......* Sees Dr. Curt coming from behind* Peter look out he's right behind you! It's Dr. Curt!

Harry: * Storms into Oscorp into my father's office in a rage with a gun in my hand not noticing my hand was twitching because of the family illness. * Let her go you father!

Norman: Harry so good you come just on time too, put the gun down you fool before you blow our heads off i see the hand is starting to twitch, if you become my other Green Goblin and prove to me your really my son, you'll kill Spiderman for us both so we both get his blood to cure our family illness. i'll let Alice here live and you two can live happily ever after.
Posted 5/22/16
Peter : -Gets slammed against the wall but is able to fight him off . He somehow gets Clair free and gets her out of there . He takes her to a secret hideout of his and sits down .He flinches in pain from the slashes that Dr.Curt gave him on his chest .He looks at her worried .- I am so sorry you got involved in this . I did not mean for this to happen . -Takes the mask off .- How did you know I was Spiderman ?

Alice : -Looks at Harry worried seeing his hand twitch .- Harry please do not kill him I am sure if you speak with Spiderman that he will help you both .-Looks at Norman .- Please let me go maybe I can be of help to you I want to help save Harry ...
Posted 5/22/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Peter : -Gets slammed against the wall but is able to fight him off . He somehow gets Clair free and gets her out of there . He takes her to a secret hideout of his and sits down .He flinches in pain from the slashes that Dr.Curt gave him on his chest .He looks at her worried .- I am so sorry you got involved in this . I did not mean for this to happen . -Takes the mask off .- How did you know I was Spiderman ?

Alice : -Looks at Harry worried seeing his hand twitch .- Harry please do not kill him I am sure if you speak with Spiderman that he will help you both .-Looks at Norman .- Please let me go maybe I can be of help to you I want to help save Harry ...





Clair: * Sobs to see him get hurt from Dr. Curt, holds him tight when he gets me free and swings away to his hide out, put a gentile hand to his wounds but removes it so not to hurt him anymore and loving run my hand threw his hair. Kisses him on the lips with passion.* Don't be sorry about that Peter it's okay I'm the one who got kidnapped and didn't fight back hard enough you got hurt because me I'm the one who is sorry. Dr. Curt told me you were Spiderman he somehow found out and stuff. Oh Peter pleas don't get killed i can't lose you i love you Peter Parker more then you'll ever know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZ8hrVzAOg



Harry: I can't lose you Alice i have no other chose but to * glares at my father and puts the gun down * Fine i will become your other Green Goblin but you will let Alice go first if not no deal * holds Alice tight and kisses her before ejecting myself with the green venom from the spiders but then a sharp pain come over me, i screamed and threw myself on the floor but it was over and get on a suit.* I look like a freak you know that...* was glaring at my father from under a mask.*
Posted 5/23/16
Peter : -Smiles at her weakly and kisses her with passion . Runs his hands through her hair .- I love you as well you are my only love my soul mate . -Looks at her with love .- I need to destroy Dr.Curt . I am the one that created him . I figured out the formula .... I need to end it .

Alice :-Kisses him and sobs as he falls on the floor in pain . Grabs his arm gently and shakes her head .- Harry please do not do this . There is no need to kill him . I do not want you to end up dead or hurt ... And I do not want you to regret killing someone no matter who it is .

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.