First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you been called any type of names before that made you go ...what?
2036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/22/16

Nogara-san wrote:

Weirdest thing I ever got called was the 'Reason why Slavery Should Come Back.'




that made me laugh just a little too much XD
17805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 5/22/16

AceScottie1 wrote:


Nogara-san wrote:

Weirdest thing I ever got called was the 'Reason why Slavery Should Come Back.'




that made me laugh just a little too much XD


It's absurd right?
12206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Curious because i have had it happen to me in my case someone called me a White Knight when i said if someone is upset and has done nothing wrong to be in said situation you should put them first and do whatever you can to help them.
(I believe personally if someone has a burden and you have the strength don't let them hold it on there own help them and take that problem on also so that they can have an easier time with life) <- That's one of my beliefs which stems from childhood bullying and carrying around burdens of my own and not wanting anyone else to have to go through what i did.

That being said ones health should always come first.


At the time i did not know what this word meant so i looked it up and jesus christ the fact people would just assume someone being nice and putting other peoples problems first to be that kind of cringy disgusting type of person just makes me lose faith in this world.

The amount of times i have been called that and a few other things which are all untrue just because people jump to conclusions is crazy.


Anyone ever jumped to a conclusion and called you something maybe sexist or racist etc when it was not the case and just led you thinking (...what?)


What has the world come to when the words "White Knight" are taken as an insult. In my day being called a "White Knight" was one of the greatest honors, it just meant someone respected you enough to know you'd always have their back (man or woman). It meant they saw you as one of the good guys. It's just sick seeing the term twisted into something bad. You have good values, don't eve let an insult make you regret them.
29500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/22/16

neugenx wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Curious because i have had it happen to me in my case someone called me a White Knight when i said if someone is upset and has done nothing wrong to be in said situation you should put them first and do whatever you can to help them.
(I believe personally if someone has a burden and you have the strength don't let them hold it on there own help them and take that problem on also so that they can have an easier time with life) <- That's one of my beliefs which stems from childhood bullying and carrying around burdens of my own and not wanting anyone else to have to go through what i did.

That being said ones health should always come first.


At the time i did not know what this word meant so i looked it up and jesus christ the fact people would just assume someone being nice and putting other peoples problems first to be that kind of cringy disgusting type of person just makes me lose faith in this world.

The amount of times i have been called that and a few other things which are all untrue just because people jump to conclusions is crazy.


Anyone ever jumped to a conclusion and called you something maybe sexist or racist etc when it was not the case and just led you thinking (...what?)


What has the world come to when the words "White Knight" are taken as an insult. In my day being called a "White Knight" was one of the greatest honors, it just meant someone respected you enough to know you'd always have their back (man or woman). It meant they saw you as one of the good guys. It's just sick seeing the term twisted into something bad. You have good values, don't eve let an insult make you regret them.


Thanks man and i don't regret anything like that ever.

If others can be happy because i helped then i don't care what i'm called
29500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/22/16

Nogara-san wrote:

Weirdest thing I ever got called was the 'Reason why Slavery Should Come Black.'




FTFY
12206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/16

Ryulightorb wrote:



Thanks man and i don't regret anything like that ever.

If others can be happy because i helped then i don't care what i'm called :)


No need to thank me. Just keep the faith.

209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/16
In elementary school a group of people took to calling me "No-name".
40250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 5/22/16
People call me Spider-Man... but that's because I'm Spider-man... so it's ok.
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/16
I have been called the following:

Yellow Beauty
Yellow Cutie
Sexy Yellow

These all happened when I was in Jr High/High School when the college guys and grown men would drive up around the school and yell at me with these names.

And FYI: I'm not yellow. If anyone was yellow I'd recommend being checked out for jaundice.
23819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

1stladyent wrote:

I have been called the following:

Yellow Beauty
Yellow Cutie
Sexy Yellow

These all happened when I was in Jr High/High School when the college guys and grown men would drive up around the school and yell at me with these names.

And FYI: I'm not yellow. If anyone was yellow I'd recommend being checked out for jaundice.


Are you Asian?
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

I have been called the following:

Yellow Beauty
Yellow Cutie
Sexy Yellow

These all happened when I was in Jr High/High School when the college guys and grown men would drive up around the school and yell at me with these names.

And FYI: I'm not yellow. If anyone was yellow I'd recommend being checked out for jaundice.


Are you Asian?


I'm not quite half, but I guess you can say half asian

If that helps lol
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16
A venomous bitch has called me "Marxist" for calling out her boyfriend's racism and illogical reasoning. I don't think the witch even knows what Marxism is. We were friends. Needless to say, not anymore.

A Zeus-aligned bigot has berated me for being a "bible-thumper," and so has an Atheistic twat. For the same reason; I dared to defend Christians. The Atheist is an especially disgusting piece of shit. After I clarified that I'm not religious, the scum started sucking up and tried to act like we're buddies. Two-faced horseshit.
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/23/16
I've been called a lot of names before, probably because I didn't really quite fit in at middle school & high school. I always had good grades, was a straight A student but never had many friends, especially female ones. Most of the friends I had at school were males.

When I first moved to the US in middle school I was bullied and called names by some of the girls at my school. They called me "Weirdo Jappo" (I guess 'coz I'm half Japanese & have Japanese name, though the other half part is different Asian), "Yellow Fever" & "Teacher's Pet". Later in High School some kids called me "Bible-thumper" and "Jesus freak" (coz I'm a Christian). And I think at one time I've been called "Pillow Lips" too. Well I don't really care, all those bullying and name calling had made me stronger and became who I am now.
Posted 5/23/16
People that know me call me Gordo I never been fat my whole life
Posted 5/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I've been called the "world's worst masturbater". :/


I am sorry but how can you be that bad? I am sorry but this is too funny
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.