First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Thinking of Past, When I was Bodybuilder and feeling changed!
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16
While growing up I always wanted to get muscle like Arnold Schwarzenegger, but no matter how much I work out I couldn't get tone.. But gain lot of strength. I remembered in Grade School in 4th grade I can easily beat 6 grader (in Arm Wrestling) with Muscle tone that I desire to have.. That confused me since I was kinda of chubby kid.. My Father taught me Prison style since he spend half of his life in prison.. meaning heavy weight go for Strength.

Once I got older in teenager years, and started working out seriously and found out that in order to get nice looking muscle, I would have to quit drinking pop, eat right, taking bodybuilder supplement (High Protein). Go with light weight with higher reps.. I remembered that day when I was doing Curl, I actually witness my Bicep increased.. I shit you not.. I just couldn't believed it. Its because I workout every single day during Summer and have burning passion to get nice body..

What motivate me was the ladies at school I liked. Of course it didn't work out due to my pride! Haha That the thing.. I don't know if it bodybuilder Supplement that affect me (side effect).. But I was completely different.. There some attractive ladies around but they made me sick, because their body was in poor shape, I think its because I work out so hard that I'm used to keeping my body in shape and seeing women in bodybuilder maz with perfect abs, butt of steel! XD

I mean the ladies I was referring to had average body and yet they made me sick, now back than when I was chubby I would think they're very attractive!!

I know I wasn't Gay because my best friend was and he keep telling me his feeling about me, and I always tell him.. I rather be friend since I like woman (of course at that time woman with perfect body).

Does anyone here felt the same when they finally achieved their goal that boast their confidence, will power, Pride, and take legal Bodybuilder supplement (I only buy the one from GNC), of course I cannot anymore due to Diabetes! Did you feel sick when seeing semi-fat people, or even normal looking body and very attractive face?

What you think about the changes, was it side affect from Bodybuilder Supplement? Or is it because I gotten used to having top shape body?

What about you ladies when you did lot of workout and having tone, did that change your opinion on the guy you once consider attractive with so so body?

I need opinions from everyone.. men, women, even those who are into same sexes. I'm curious what your thoughts on this?
Posted 5/23/16
For once, not a thread about Romans
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

stars201 wrote:

For once, not a thread about Romans



Your thoughts? Do you workout?
runec 
28302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/23/16
Well. That was a lot to....unpack.

I assume you mean some sort of protein supplement. In which case no, there shouldn't be any side effects except maybe flatulence and lead poisoning depending on where it was manufactured ;p

52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

runec wrote:

Well. That was a lot to....unpack.

I assume you mean some sort of protein supplement. In which case no, there shouldn't be any side effects except maybe flatulence and lead poisoning depending on where it was manufactured ;p




I tried out lot of supplement till I find the right one that work for me which is HMB, That help me tremendously by allowing me to completed the Goal I have set, otherwise I can only do half of them without it. Also best part is that it repair your muscle while you sleep and it did.. That how serious I was into bodybuilder, when I feel the burn I love that feeling because that mean its working and that what you want.

Also number 1 important is to Stretch your whole body before and after workout. Otherwise you'll pull your muscle and ending up not able to move for a month!
6394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In My Room
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16
THAT is really interesting haha. I took protein supplement before but what I looked for in guys never changed. I still check out guys with muscles or tall guys or white guys with blue eyes, they still attract me but attraction and actually liking a person is different. For me to really fall for a guy it goes to personality. WELL~ THAT WAS MY VIEW. And now I shall take my exit.
runec 
28302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/23/16

JanusCascade wrote:
I tried out lot of supplement till I find the right one that work for me which is HMB, That help me tremendously by allowing me to completed the Goal I have set, otherwise I can only do half of them without it. Also best part is that it repair your muscle while you sleep and it did.. That how serious I was into bodybuilder, when I feel the burn I love that feeling because that mean its working and that what you want.

Also number 1 important is to Stretch your whole body before and after workout. Otherwise you'll pull your muscle and ending up not able to move for a month!


Ah, HMB.

And as someone who has torn a back ligament and spend months in physio as a result, yes, I am well aware. -.-
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

JESSIEBOO wrote:

THAT is really interesting haha. I took protein supplement before but what I looked for in guys never changed. I still check out guys with muscles or tall guys or white guys with blue eyes, they still attract me but attraction and actually liking a person is different. For me to really fall for a guy it goes to personality. WELL~ THAT WAS MY VIEW. And now I shall take my exit.




aww, no need to leave. That brave of you telling us what type of person you're looking for. But I must warn you.. Watch out for this guy name Peripheral Visionary, We call him PV! He attempt to befriend with every female there is in this Forum, We think he aiming to rule the world! j/k


Hmm speaking of blue eye, white male -points to himself- =0 Hehe
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

runec wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:
I tried out lot of supplement till I find the right one that work for me which is HMB, That help me tremendously by allowing me to completed the Goal I have set, otherwise I can only do half of them without it. Also best part is that it repair your muscle while you sleep and it did.. That how serious I was into bodybuilder, when I feel the burn I love that feeling because that mean its working and that what you want.

Also number 1 important is to Stretch your whole body before and after workout. Otherwise you'll pull your muscle and ending up not able to move for a month!


Ah, HMB.

And as someone who has torn a back ligament and spend months in physio as a result, yes, I am well aware. -.-



Ouch.. sound painful! >.< What I hate the most is Sprained Ankle! But that was before I got into bodybuilder, I was heavy up top so that why it was easy to ending up getting Sprained Ankle,, it hurt like hell.. Happened twice.

But after going though gluesome workout, I noticed my Ankle is lot stronger.. since I did certain workout to build it up to prevent from getting sprained! >.< Plus I lost lot of weight so that made it easier on my Ankle haha.
6394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In My Room
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

JanusCascade wrote:


JESSIEBOO wrote:

THAT is really interesting haha. I took protein supplement before but what I looked for in guys never changed. I still check out guys with muscles or tall guys or white guys with blue eyes, they still attract me but attraction and actually liking a person is different. For me to really fall for a guy it goes to personality. WELL~ THAT WAS MY VIEW. And now I shall take my exit.




aww, no need to leave. That brave of you telling us what type of person you're looking for. But I must warn you.. Watch out for this guy name Peripheral Visionary, We call him PV! He attempt to befriend with every female there is in this Forum, We think he aiming to rule the world! j/k


Hmm speaking of blue eye, white male -points to himself- =0 Hehe


omg, I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU when you told me to watch out for "Peripheral Visionary"! until you said jk. I would have been tricked :/

foreal? see? im secretly attracted to you and you just dont know :]
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16

JESSIEBOO wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


JESSIEBOO wrote:

THAT is really interesting haha. I took protein supplement before but what I looked for in guys never changed. I still check out guys with muscles or tall guys or white guys with blue eyes, they still attract me but attraction and actually liking a person is different. For me to really fall for a guy it goes to personality. WELL~ THAT WAS MY VIEW. And now I shall take my exit.




aww, no need to leave. That brave of you telling us what type of person you're looking for. But I must warn you.. Watch out for this guy name Peripheral Visionary, We call him PV! He attempt to befriend with every female there is in this Forum, We think he aiming to rule the world! j/k


Hmm speaking of blue eye, white male -points to himself- =0 Hehe


omg, I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU when you told me to watch out for "Peripheral Visionary"! until you said jk. I would have been tricked :/

foreal? see? im secretly attracted to you and you just dont know :]



Asian American?! We're made for each other! :D

6394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In My Room
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

JanusCascade wrote:
Asian American?! We're made for each other! :D



Right?! but sadly i make you sick</3 i have failed you since my body is not in shape

I shall walk away
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

JESSIEBOO wrote:
Right?! but sadly i make you sick</3 i have failed you since my body is not in shape

I'll shall walk away


Heh, that was than. This is now! :] ((We're teasing each other, there nothing going on between us since we just meet. Right =0))

</3 don't let the door hit you on the way out! >:[

((btw that picture came from Valkyrie profile, the character name is Lucian and the female is Lenneth she the main character in the game.. I'm assuming you played it before! Love that game))
6394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In My Room
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

JanusCascade wrote:
Heh, that was than. This is now! :] ((We're teasing each other, there nothing going on between us since we just meet. Right =0))

</3 don't let the door hit you on the way out! >:[


you're actually shutting the door on me? </3
do i have to say goodbye to those blue eyes?
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/16 , edited 5/23/16

JESSIEBOO wrote:
you're actually shutting the door on me? </3
do i have to say goodbye to those blue eyes?


You took my eye away remembered?! It hurt so much, I scream loudly as I can, Hoping that I have deafen your ear! My Blue Eye are worth 1 zillion coins!

(I shall return day or two! ^_^ haven't slept much plus got serious thunder storm coming! >.< and yes I'm hiding from Jessieboo j/k))
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.