First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply How smart do you consider yourself?
22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/24/16
Smart enough to be an engineer. When it comes to socializing, emotions and people I seem to not 'get' a lot. Science and math are my forte. People? Not so much.

2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/24/16

JanusCascade wrote:


KevHunt wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Smart enough to stay alive in Rome.. Even my closest friend could back stab me!



Eh, above average.
I would never stab you in the back, but being a barbarian I would shoot you in the face.


I will simply dodge or block that bullet with my Rome Sword!






Actually that was an arrow. Oh, and as for ruining your face I accidentally pulled the shot so it went a little high.
Posted 5/24/16
I think I'm pretty smart.
I've been told that I'm very smart.
I tend to space out a lot though...
52915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16

KevHunt wrote:

Actually that was an arrow.


Now you're insulting my skill as a swordsman! :/ Arrows are easily to avoid. After all I'm Marcus Octavius!

8853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/16
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16

JanusCascade wrote:

Now you're insulting my skill as a swordsman! :/ Arrows are easily to avoid. After all I'm Marcus Octavius!


Would you like me to use buckshot? I got about 500 rounds.
52915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Smart enough to be an engineer. When it comes to socializing, emotions and people I seem to not 'get' a lot. Science and math are my forte. People? Not so much.




Also good being Wife! :] You make good Sandwich dear.


zr1bt3 
23808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/24/16
If I apply myself I could do really good in school, I just choose not to. Books smarts I'm pretty decent,street smarts isn't bad but I'm a little awkward
Posted 5/24/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Smart enough to be an engineer. When it comes to socializing, emotions and people I seem to not 'get' a lot. Science and math are my forte. People? Not so much.



Really? You seem perfectly alright to me. To be fair that is coming from someone with autism.
52915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16

KevHunt wrote:


Would you like me to use buckshot? I got about 500 rounds.


-pick up the shield- Go for it.


22763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/24/16

JanusCascade wrote:
Also good being Wife! :] You make good Sandwich dear.


The only sandwich I know how to make is PB&J...and I can't cook. Well, unless you count microwavin'

52915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:
Also good being Wife! :] You make good Sandwich dear.


The only sandwich I know how to make is PB&J...and I can't cook. Well, unless you count microwavin'




It was delicious!

2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16

JanusCascade wrote:
-pick up the shield- Go for it.


I really should have had Tiberius Gracchus pay me more, at this rate I'll spent more trying to kill you than I made from the bribe.
52915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/16 , edited 5/25/16

KevHunt wrote:
I really should have had Tiberius Gracchus pay me more, at this rate I'll spent more trying to kill than I made from the bribe.


Eh, I haven't heard that name Tiberius Gracchus for long time! Nice try, he is dead.. Since I'm the one who kill him!



50023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 5/24/16
Not that smart
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.