Created by JustineKo2
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply How old is a loli?
48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
There really isn't any specific age attached to what we consider loli because they can be any age as long as they have that loli look. But suppose girls typical of a particular age group represent what we typically envision when we think of loli, what age would that be in your opinion?

I realize some girls develop very early and some girls are very petite and young looking for their age. Think of the bellcurve, IOW the majority of girls of a particular age.
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
All my imoutos are around the tender age of 16 or older.
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Nirn
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
May I ask, what is a Loli?
Posted 5/25/16
> A loli is a robot that can be programmed
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/25/16

SugarBombCakes wrote:

May I ask, what is a Loli?


A few definitions arise, which either be....


A sexualized young girl that is likely animated.

A young anime girl in general.
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Nirn
Offline
Posted 5/25/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


SugarBombCakes wrote:

May I ask, what is a Loli?


A few definitions arise, which either be....


A sexualized young girl that is likely animated.

A young anime girl in general.


Ahhh, okay....
48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/25/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

All my imoutos are around the tender age of 16 or older.
I thought that's only what you would tell the police officer inquiring about your harem.

9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 5/25/16

JustineKo2 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

All my imoutos are around the tender age of 16 or older.
I thought that's only what you would tell the police officer inquiring about your harem.



You're a part of my harem, so shut up. Please.
23413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Always my room
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
Most of the "lolis" in shows I've watched have been like 10-12
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
...all of them. Those under the age of 13.
11725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
7~13
pre-teen or younger but does not look like a toddler
48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/27/16

RedExodus wrote:

7~13
pre-teen or younger but does not look like a toddler
But a 7 year old is a lot different than a 13 year old. If you could pick a specific age, what age would you pick?

48494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ar away
Offline
Posted 5/27/16

Muur wrote:

...all of them. Those under the age of 13.
Can you pick a specific age though? Basically I'm asking, when you think of the word loli, what is the age of the person that comes to mind?

11725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/16

JustineKo2 wrote:


RedExodus wrote:

7~13
pre-teen or younger but does not look like a toddler
But a 7 year old is a lot different than a 13 year old. If you could pick a specific age, what age would you pick?



im not picky about what i would consider a loli but if you're using real girls as a reference, prob about 11~13 when they begin to bloom
1853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

JustineKo2 wrote:


Muur wrote:

...all of them. Those under the age of 13.
Can you pick a specific age though? Basically I'm asking, when you think of the word loli, what is the age of the person that comes to mind?



Under the age of 10 I suppose.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.