First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Is it wrong to own a realistic sex doll?
42279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 5/25/16
Do you.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
You do you. BUT, maybe bear in mind that getting said doll may not exactly endear you to the real girls (if that's even what you want).
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
You've got outstanding confidence if you would bring that to a restaurant. Do what makes you happy though..
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
How does the doll feel about this arrangement?
If she's okay with it then no problem.

I have this toilet that I don't treat very well...
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

indirect-apples wrote:


pr0z4c wrote:

picsoritdidnthappen.gif


As soon as I get the doll I'll post pics.


lol thats kinda funny, i want to see pics too :')

why r sex dolls so expensive??
2604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Whale Island
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

indirect-apples wrote:

I ordered a $3000 sex doll the other day and I'm anticipating its arrival at my door step. I've never had a girlfriend in real life but I feel this doll could be a substitute. It seems it's not socially acceptable but what if I use it for more than sex, like dating and other stuff? Yeah I'm weird but some of us guys have no choice but be Ionely.

What do you guys think?


$3000 seems a lot, I personally would prefer to be rejected over and over then settle for a substitute.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

indirect-apples wrote:

I ordered a $3000 sex doll the other day and I'm anticipating its arrival at my door step. I've never had a girlfriend in real life but I feel this doll could be a substitute. It seems it's not socially acceptable but what if I use it for more than sex, like dating and other stuff? Yeah I'm weird but some of us guys have no choice but be Ionely.

What do you guys think?


You do what you want, but I wouldn't make a sex doll a substitute for the real thing.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

1Perks wrote:


indirect-apples wrote:


pr0z4c wrote:

picsoritdidnthappen.gif


As soon as I get the doll I'll post pics.


lol thats kinda funny, i want to see pics too :')

why r sex dolls so expensive??


These kind are expensive because they are made with high class silicone. Can't wait to see it, still a couple of weeks away. I can just imagine all the fun things I can do with my new girlfriend.
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

Cute_Joshy wrote:


indirect-apples wrote:

I ordered a $3000 sex doll the other day and I'm anticipating its arrival at my door step. I've never had a girlfriend in real life but I feel this doll could be a substitute. It seems it's not socially acceptable but what if I use it for more than sex, like dating and other stuff? Yeah I'm weird but some of us guys have no choice but be Ionely.

What do you guys think?



$3000 seems a lot, I personally would prefer to be rejected over and over then settle for a substitute.


It seems a lot but having a synthetic girlfriend may be much cheaper than an organic girlfriend. I've heard of doll owners saying this. I'll find out soon if this is true or not.

478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Nirn
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
I say do what makes you happy, but never stop trying to connect with women. Who knows, maybe when you actually do find a girlfriend, she will be interested in you and your sex doll. Wouldn't that be a keeper?
Posted 5/26/16
.......It seems you've already made up your mind. Do what you want to do.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

SugarBombCakes wrote:

I say do what makes you happy, but never stop trying to connect with women. Who knows, maybe when you actually do find a girlfriend, she will be interested in you and your sex doll. Wouldn't that be a keeper?


This what they mean when they say shoot for the moon.
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
what I find disconcerting about this is:


some of us guys have no choice but be Ionely


it seems like you've become defeatist about women and have got yourself trapped in your own mind where you put non-existent rules on things.. then again, I might be completely wrong about that, I'm not aware of your emotions so I can't really know for sure what you desire. If you do desire the real "organic" women and are simply defeatist then eh... it's lame and you're selling yourself short in my opinion, there's at least one girl out there for everyone.. I'm alone too but I'm still allowing myself to be open even being aware of the fact that a relationship with someone may never spark
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Nirn
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:


SugarBombCakes wrote:

I say do what makes you happy, but never stop trying to connect with women. Who knows, maybe when you actually do find a girlfriend, she will be interested in you and your sex doll. Wouldn't that be a keeper?


This what they mean when they say shoot for the moon.


The world is freaky-deaky. I can imagine the sex doll community opening doors for op.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

SugarBombCakes wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:


SugarBombCakes wrote:

I say do what makes you happy, but never stop trying to connect with women. Who knows, maybe when you actually do find a girlfriend, she will be interested in you and your sex doll. Wouldn't that be a keeper?


This what they mean when they say shoot for the moon.


The world is freaky-deaky. I can imagine the sex doll community opening doors for op.


I want to watch sex dolls get into a cat fight. It's coming!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.