WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Kids are Now Sniffing the Main Ingredient in Chocolate as a Party Drug
8344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/16

VividDreamZ wrote:

I am surprised people aren't choking from sniffing the powdered chocolate. I tried to eat powdered chocolate in the past and literally almost choked to death.



Why did I picture powder all over your face, choking
9344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/16
just...eat the chocolate
Posted 5/25/16
out of all the dumb shit I've heard for trying to get high... I actually like it, fully approved




I also love chocolate hahahaha
Posted 5/26/16
weird but cacao is healthy, I like it, I use it pretty much as an anti depressant sometimes, I make a hot drink with the cacao powder
7401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
I guess the cool kids gotta stand out somehow.. I'm sure they'll find a way to get high off of air someday when the amount of pollutants gets high enough... that'd be kinda harrowing.
36153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

ForCom5 wrote:

I guess the cool kids gotta stand out somehow.. I'm sure they'll find a way to get high off of air someday when the amount of pollutants gets high enough... that'd be kinda harrowing.


Back a few years ago there was a thing, mostly in Asian countries, about getting high off of pure oxygen, so the getting high off of just air thing has already happened.
36153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
And while I like chocolate and think that we need safe alternatives to drugs, I think that this is kind of stupid. While the article says that cacao and the high it provides are safe, it fails to say that cacao, usually in chocolate form, can be addicting for some people. Some studies have even said that it's as addicting as alcohol or cigarettes. So while this might be fine for most people, there are those people out there where it might be bad for them as something they can get really addicted to.
48108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

Ranwolf wrote:

I will never understand weaklings that need mind altering substances to have a good time.


Well then, perhaps I can help.

Music, art, anime, and entertainment in its many forms are all things used specifically for their ability to produce particular states of mind. They are meant to put you in a particular head space, altering what's there to bring about a change in perspective or feeling. Music is mind-altering. Friendship is mind-altering. Food is mind-altering. Your mind is altered in innumerable ways simply through the course of living life. Drugs can produce this quickly and efficiently. That said, I usually don't partake for health reasons (most drugs alter things in your body other than the mind, and usually not in a good way), but if consuming a thing to alter one's mind is considered weak, then I'd say pretty much all entertainment is a form of weakness. Which I get, in a sense. I read Physics books because they provide something that I couldn't have gotten by myself. This is, in its own way, a form of weakness (if I were truly strong, I would have come up with general relativity myself), but by this definition, I'd say weakness isn't a bad thing if it improves one's life. I don't think drugs, as a whole, are likely to improve one's life given the risks, but I've no inherent problem with the effects. I watch Anime because of its effects on my mind after all.
Posted 5/26/16
It's a dangerous idea to breath cocoa powder.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
I remember some kids snorting a biscuit in my I.T. class one time. Kids are strange.
Posted 5/26/16
I think I'll just stick to eating chocolate
qwueri 
19665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16
By far not the dumbest thing I heard of kids sniffing to get high. Still sounds like a terrible idea, but could be much worse.
Banned
20726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 5/26/16

qwueri wrote:

By far not the dumbest thing I heard of kids sniffing to get high. Still sounds like a terrible idea, but could be much worse.


They could be using Russian krokodil

Warning this is disgusting. This is the after effects of krokodil:
Posted 5/26/16
Kids would sniff freeze dried dog crap if it made them a little dizzy.
Ejanss 
16261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

theYchromosome wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

I will never understand weaklings that need mind altering substances to have a good time.


Well then, perhaps I can help.

Music, art, anime, and entertainment in its many forms are all things used specifically for their ability to produce particular states of mind. They are meant to put you in a particular head space, altering what's there to bring about a change in perspective or feeling. Music is mind-altering. Friendship is mind-altering. Food is mind-altering. Your mind is altered in innumerable ways simply through the course of living life. Drugs can produce this quickly and efficiently.


Shopping-sprees, gambling and extreme-thrills also provide a quick jolt of endorphins to the brain, and it's possible to lose a fortune and your family developing unhealthy addictions to those too, without putting anything into your system.

Due to the lack of breathable gases, sniffing inhalants is also said to produce the same relaxed-brain euphoria drowning victims claim to feel before the end, and like the kids say, anything that makes you feel good...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.