Have you seen Atlas with a Swearing Mod?
29205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkv-_LqTeQA

I'm assuming most haven't seen this yet. Who else would want to go out for a drink with this bot?

27134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
I adMIT, this is funny.
13315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
Funny Voice Over. Pity they actually didn't create it. Could have a lot of fun with that if they did.
29205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

Funny Voice Over. Pity they actually didn't create it. Could have a lot of fun with that if they did.


Spoil my fun.



13315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

Funny Voice Over. Pity they actually didn't create it. Could have a lot of fun with that if they did.


Spoil my fun.





Sorry. I wasn't programmed with a joke function. They gave me Literal.exe and NoFun.exe... I need to make myself a new .exe.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

Sorry. I wasn't programmed with a joke function. They gave me Literal.exe and NoFun.exe... I need to make myself a new .exe.


Every robot needs a SelfDestruct.exe and SkyNet.exe.
13315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Abyss
Online
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Phersu wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

Sorry. I wasn't programmed with a joke function. They gave me Literal.exe and NoFun.exe... I need to make myself a new .exe.


Every robot needs a SelfDestruct.exe and SkyNet.exe.


Those are a given, so I didn't think I would add them. Thank you for the clarity!
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
i think i found my new sole mate
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Razzalax wrote:

i think i found my new sole mate


The bottom of every shoe needs a mate.
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16

Phersu wrote:


Razzalax wrote:

i think i found my new sole mate


The bottom of every shoe needs a mate.


Omg xD nice meme
Posted 5/26/16 , edited 5/26/16
Kevin is a jerk. Doesn't he know when the robots take over they will do what we did to them? You know that saying do unto others as was done unto you. Yeah soon we will all be swearing for robot amusement.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/2/17 , edited 12/3/17
Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no new posts since 12/31/2016.
You must be logged in to post.