First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Vote for your Favorite Captain in Soul Society
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

hikari_hime wrote:

Toushiro!!! Yup! Together with SOIFON!!! XD I love these capt.


how come you love tis capt??
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
because of their personalities!

Hitsugaya looks cold but is actually nice!

Soifon looks expressionless but deep down, she cares a lot to others~!

Plus, their zanpakutous are awesome!!!

Hyourinmaru's the strongest Ice-based zanpakutou in all of Soul Society!

Suzumebachi's is just awesome! If it hits you at the same spot 2x, you're dead!

That's why I love them! Kyaa~!
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

hikari_hime wrote:

because of their personalities!

Hitsugaya looks cold but is actually nice!

Soifon looks expressionless but deep down, she cares a lot to others~!

Plus, their zanpakutous are awesome!!!

Hyourinmaru's the strongest Ice-based zanpakutou in all of Soul Society!

Suzumebachi's is just awesome! If it hits you at the same spot 2x, you're dead!

That's why I love them! Kyaa~!


haha yaya both resemble some similar personalities such as both also easy gone mad
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
XD yup yup yup!!! XD
Member
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
im with kyoraku
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / House
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08
im with Byakuya!

Member
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / fresno
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Byakuya
Moderator
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ~ The New Gotei 1...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Gin and Byakuya, I'm choosin 'em
Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ..where the trees...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Hmm...my fav and like said earlier, the coolest probably is Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Kyoraku!
I can't really choose ONE alone!
Creator
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Anime Freak World
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Skorpyon wrote:

Hmm...my fav and like said earlier, the coolest probably is Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Kyoraku!
I can't really choose ONE alone!


hitsugaya and byakuya reli cool and always serious but kyoraku cannot get serious , always flirt with his liutenant
3701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
My favorite captain is Hitsugaya Toshiro ^^
Member
20302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ..where the trees...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

akitakumi wrote:


Skorpyon wrote:

Hmm...my fav and like said earlier, the coolest probably is Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Kyoraku!
I can't really choose ONE alone!


hitsugaya and byakuya reli cool and always serious but kyoraku cannot get serious , always flirt with his liutenant


I KNOW! That's why he's one of my favs! xD
53523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Riva
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Hmmm....Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Gin.....I love them all!
Posted 5/8/08

Shunsui Kyōraku 8th Division captain!
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Hitsugaya Toushiro!!~ I just love his ice-based zanpakutou!!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.