First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Single people are superior to those in relationships
One Punch Mod
85835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/28/16 , edited 5/28/16
This is absolutely true. For example, when I just demanded that I go into the kitchen and make me a sammich, dammit, I ended up with the most delicious sandwich, and did not get punched in the mouth, or have to suffer any of that sassy "make it yerself" backtalk.

Posted 5/28/16 , edited 5/28/16
Married and getting some action can the op poster say he is??

20731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

ck1west wrote:

Married and getting some action can the op poster say he is??



No one said you can't have friends with benefits
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

So I think single people are superior to those in a relationship

We have more freedom and cash for ourselves in general and
Can do things those in a relationship cannot


Neither one is superior. Only you can decide what is or isn't right for you. And why wouldn't someone not have the same freedom in a healthy relationship that they had when they were single? Relationships aren't about possessing something, it's about giving and sharing. Honestly and love. It has nothing to do with being tied to someone or shackled to them like you're their prisoner. If the relationship is like that then it's not a very healthy relationship. All that changes is now you have someone you love to share all that with. You should still be able to hang out with friends, have fun, do things alone but also have someone to share in those things if you want. I really don't get this attitude that being single is superior to being in a relationship or vice versa. For you one or the other might be the right call. I can't make that determination. I know what's right for me at this very moment but there are things I'm missing out on with me being single. I miss not having someone to share these little adventures with. I miss not being intimate with someone and I miss having someone I can trust more than anyone else in the world but I do enjoy my alone time. I enjoy the fact that my baggage doesn't have to take up room in someone else's life. There are benefits to both sides.
Posted 5/28/16 , edited 5/28/16
Friends with benefits nope, I prefer my partner around to do things no thanks to each his own
28204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/16
From an objective standpoint, being single is inferior. Because being in a long term relationship has a host of documented health benefits.

We singles won't just die alone, we'll die alone sooner than everyone else. ;p
20731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So I think single people are superior to those in a relationship

We have more freedom and cash for ourselves in general and
Can do things those in a relationship cannot


Neither one is superior. Only you can decide what is or isn't right for you. And why wouldn't someone not have the same freedom in a healthy relationship that they had when they were single? Relationships aren't about possessing something, it's about giving and sharing. Honestly and love. It has nothing to do with being tied to someone or shackled to them like you're their prisoner. If the relationship is like that then it's not a very healthy relationship. All that changes is now you have someone you love to share all that with. You should still be able to hang out with friends, have fun, do things alone but also have someone to share in those things if you want. I really don't get this attitude that being single is superior to being in a relationship or vice versa. For you one or the other might be the right call. I can't make that determination. I know what's right for me at this very moment but there are things I'm missing out on with me being single. I miss not having someone to share these little adventures with. I miss not being intimate with someone and I miss having someone I can trust more than anyone else in the world but I do enjoy my alone time. I enjoy the fact that my baggage doesn't have to take up room in someone else's life. There are benefits to both sides.


Sogno- 
45654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/16
lol
20813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/28/16
i wouldn't know, but I feel like in the long term it would be better to be in a relationship than by yourself.
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/28/16 , edited 5/28/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

So I think single people are superior to those in a relationship

We have more freedom and cash for ourselves in general and
Can do things those in a relationship cannot


You think you're superior to me?



I definitely have more money. Freedom? Plenty and then some.
20731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

PrinceJudar wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

So I think single people are superior to those in a relationship

We have more freedom and cash for ourselves in general and
Can do things those in a relationship cannot


You think you're superior to me?



I definitely have more money. Freedom? Plenty and then some.


Shh You are smart enough to realise this is a troll thread
12325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 5/28/16
yeah because it's not like we can't get a girlfriend.... pffft
Posted 5/28/16
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Posted 5/28/16
Not having to listen to somebody screaming at me over every little thing is a blessing.
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/16

lorreen wrote:

This is absolutely true. For example, when I just demanded that I go into the kitchen and make me a sammich, dammit, I ended up with the most delicious sandwich, and did not get punched in the mouth, or have to suffer any of that sassy "make it yerself" backtalk.



Can you make me a delicious please????
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.