First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Horrendous things done out in the open
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
WHat are the horrendous things you have done out in the open or seen someone do?

For me..yeah..i once farted loudly in public while i was running to catch the bus,and it was like continuously, "Pot".."pot""Pot""poooot"..thank goodness there was no smell.
I was lucky that only old pple are there to witness it!Yah,when i was 13 yrs old, i peed just outside my house 'coz i cudn;t hold it any longer..Waah..in these times,i 'm always lucky no1's ard!!
Once,i saw an old geezer sitting on a bus seat and his legs are wide open and i could see his penis popping out of his pant 'coz the pants was toooo short for him!I was like !!
HAha,also an old man saying "hello,hello,hello,hello" to me while motioning me to come to him and he said it in a creppy way!I was like "padeophile"in my mind..Yah..i seem to be amagnet for perverted old geezers..so much more encounters but i wanna know abt you guys' experience!
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
once i saw a guy (i think he's mentally disturbed) holding out his *thing* while walking.
now thats one horrendous experience.
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

megumiyukiko wrote:

once i saw a guy (i think he's mentally disturbed) holding out his *thing* while walking.
now thats one horrendous experience.

Eww..haha,maybe he's jacking off!

21738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / guess.....'^^
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
when i saw some middle-aged man picking his nose..........yuck
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

HikariYamino wrote:


megumiyukiko wrote:

once i saw a guy (i think he's mentally disturbed) holding out his *thing* while walking.
now thats one horrendous experience.

Eww..haha,maybe he's jacking off!



Yeah actually i think he was. Now that i remember I was really disturbed and shocked at th same time.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
when people whip out their condoms in a public place.

it's only horrifying to me, because of the PEOPLE that whip them out.
if only you knew. ahhahaha.
3240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / nunya business
Offline
Posted 2/11/08 , edited 6/24/08
one time i peed in public cause where i lived was like 10 minutes away and i couldnt hold and the old people saw me and they were like ewww but its cool. . . .atleast none of it got on my hands
13704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I cant remember.. Usually dead-drunk when stuff happens..
Posted 2/11/08
I once peed outside my house because i couldn't take it any longer. No one was there...i hope.

When I was 10, my friend and I was surrounded by a madman who was constantly snarling t us...we got away though.

I was once stalked by a old drunken geezer and i ran behind a tough looking guy and pretended he was my bf...

This is not horrendous but i thought it was funny. I pooped on my mother's bougainvillea flower pot and the flowers started to bloom greater...

A 40 year old pedo pinched my butt and i was too shocked to do anything.

I was in my school uniform and we have our name tags stitched in my uniform shirt and i was passing by a group of thugs and they read my name called it out loud *my name*! *my name* over here girl! Woot! C'mon girl! I was terrified... The old people were looking at me like this...

6304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Texas
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I remember one time when we were in the middle of heavy traffic. I was about 8 years old at the time. The cars were moving at like, a foot or two every five minutes. I was going nuts because I needed to go to the bathroom really bad. there have been time like this where I was stuck in the car, I usually ended up peeing in an emty bottle. But there was no bottle this time. Dad told that I would just have to hold it. i held it, for a while, but traffic was just not moving. I said I was gonna pee on myself. Dad said that he couldn't help it and that I could either pee on my self or get out of the car and pee by the road. I think maybe he was kidding. But at the time, I thought he was serious. So, I got out of the car, walked ove to the road side, and peed. I could here people in their cars. Some where laughing, like some kid who laughed his ass off. I think others were shocked. It then hit me that I was taking a leak in front of the whole world. I RAN back into the car. But I could see people pointing at our car, it was so awful.

EDIT: Wow, there seem to alot of stories about peeing in public.
22358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Nightscape
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
I saw a man taking a dump in front of a building
I saw a bag lady fighting with herself
when i was working as a cashier a guy came in the store and got an icee and a straw. he bit the paper off the top of the straw and spit it on the floor
a lady ate the part of my cheeseburger that I threw away
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
Dogs got into my dad's trash all of the time. I guess he was tired of cleaning that up. So he set one dog on fire. I cried because he wouldn't stop and the poor dog ran off badly burned.
2765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08
One time i was in a lunch line at my school, and this one girl in front of me was complaining that her hands were cold, and her friend pulled out a little bottle of KY jelly, and they both put it on their hands to warm them.wasn't horrendous, but that was the first time i saw someone do that.

This wasn't something that i saw, but that i heard about later on, but a few years ago, me and my brother spent the night at a friends house, later on, i found out that the night we were there, his parents had sex in the living room! Thank god i did not walk in on them.
3594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Where the clowns...
Offline
Posted 2/11/08

laticialashae wrote:

Dogs got into my dad's trash all of the time. I guess he was tired of cleaning that up. So he set one dog on fire. I cried because he wouldn't stop and the poor dog ran off badly burned.


That's horrible! My godmum is kinda like that with the cats in our neighborhood and at her job... she always says "one of these days, I'm going to throw some bleach out there on the heap!" :0

As for shocking things I've seen in public... in the park, on the street, down an alley, inside a car, on the top floor of a parking deck, in front of a window and in a public shower... people just don't give a hoot where they go down on someone (and more, for that matter xD) anymore.

And the who is just as surpising. Who says only college kids have all the fun?
3351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / In my butt. Oh go...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

I once peed outside my house because i couldn't take it any longer. No one was there...i hope.

When I was 10, my friend and I was surrounded by a madman who was constantly snarling t us...we got away though.

I was once stalked by a old drunken geezer and i ran behind a tough looking guy and pretended he was my bf...

This is not horrendous but i thought it was funny. I pooped on my mother's bougainvillea flower pot and the flowers started to bloom greater...

A 40 year old pedo pinched my butt and i was too shocked to do anything.

I was in my school uniform and we have our name tags stitched in my uniform shirt and i was passing by a group of thugs and they read my name called it out loud *my name*! *my name* over here girl! Woot! C'mon girl! I was terrified... The old people were looking at me like this...



AHahha!You pooped on the flower and it bloom greater!My gosh!Haha,organic fertiliser!

Ahaha,the same thing happened to me!T his old geezer got grab my butt when i was young and it was kinda crowded in the place,but it was done on purpose!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.