Post Reply Premium+
16017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Jupiter's moon, Io
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Last night and this morning Pacific Standard Time I tried to reupgrade my Crunchyroll membership to Premium+. First issue, it forced me to undergo the Free Trial again. Also, it forced me to use my card through PayPal instead of as preregistered because of said Free Trial (it had already been used with the preregistered card(s)). In addition, going to Compare Plans yielded the account management page at which Premium+ was no longer an option from the pull-down menu.
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/2/16

aznboi84 wrote:

Last night and this morning Pacific Standard Time I tried to reupgrade my Crunchyroll membership to Premium+. First issue, it forced me to undergo the Free Trial again. Also, it forced me to use my card through PayPal instead of as preregistered because of said Free Trial (it had already been used with the preregistered card(s)). In addition, going to Compare Plans yielded the account management page at which Premium+ was no longer an option from the pull-down menu.


Do you want to switch to the monthly P+ plan?
16017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Jupiter's moon, Io
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Yes please
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/3/16

aznboi84 wrote:

Yes please


On /acct/membership you should be able to select what type of plan the membership should renew as at the next occasion.
16017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Jupiter's moon, Io
Offline
Posted 6/3/16
No Premium+ available currently as an option from the pull-down menu.
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/16
I am also having this trouble. There is something I want to purchase later this week and would like to upgrade my account to a premium+ for the free shipping.
Der Zoodirektor
23417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/14/16

TheifRikku wrote:

I am also having this trouble. There is something I want to purchase later this week and would like to upgrade my account to a premium+ for the free shipping.


You currently have a pending charge. In order to be able to upgrade you need to make sure that your charge goes through.
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/14/16 , edited 6/14/16

shinryou wrote:


TheifRikku wrote:

I am also having this trouble. There is something I want to purchase later this week and would like to upgrade my account to a premium+ for the free shipping.


You currently have a pending charge. In order to be able to upgrade you need to make sure that your charge goes through.


I see. I have checked my balance and it was taken off for the Premium+ upgrade. So the charge should have gone though.
You must be logged in to post.