First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Tom Selleck's Mustache
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/16 , edited 6/2/16
I believe Tom Selleck's mustache needs its own museum. It is beautiful and glorious and manly. Let us all grow mustaches, even women. Because we all need a little awesome in our life.

Also, I hear if you eat Tom Selleck's mustache you gain his wealth and power.



16415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Online
Posted 6/2/16
The same mustache my father has worn my entire life. My dad looks a little bit like Tom Selleck. The difference is my dad's hair has been white my whole life.
38996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Your friendly nei...
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Be wary of his mustache... it once flew off of his face and began reproducing at an alarming rate, terrorizing NYC.

671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/16

thekevin4 wrote:

Be wary of his mustache... it once flew off of his face and began reproducing at an alarming rate, terrorizing NYC.



I love you, man!
43262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
The Selleck- the mustache that says "I drink bourbon in my bathrobe on the beach, and I'll do that thing you like in bed."
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Is Tom Selleck's mustache even allowed to be on CR? I don't think CR is worthy enough to have a picture of Tom Selleck's glorious mustache.
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Some say Chuck Norris' jealous of this mustache could power the world for a millennium.
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/16

machinaprecis wrote:

The Selleck- the mustache that says "I drink bourbon in my bathrobe on the beach, and I'll do that thing *I* like in bed."


I fixed it for you
8603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/16 , edited 6/2/16
I LOVE IT

Richard's mustache is famous come on

He even has a comb called "the mustache comb"
43262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The States
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
Selleck gives and receives equally. The two sides of the mustache represent perfect harmony between the desires of a hairy-chested half-god and the dangerous beauty with smoldering eyes who loves him.
41963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / midgar
Offline
Posted 6/2/16
I'm growing one right now lol tom selleck rocks lol
20839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 6/2/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:

I believe Tom Selleck's mustache needs its own museum. It is beautiful and glorious and manly. Let us all grow mustaches, even women. Because we all need a little awesome in our life.

Also, I hear if you eat Tom Selleck's mustache you gain his wealth and power.





what in the fuck
Posted 6/2/16
It's a living entity separate from Tom. He and his mustache have a symbiotic relationship.
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/16

KnightofDisrodre wrote:

It's a living entity separate from Tom. He and his mustache have a symbiotic relationship.


Every night Tom Selleck's home is overrun by demonic forces and creatures of the night, each of them after one thing: His power source, the mustache. The mustache watched Magnum P.I. as a baby Mustache, and decided to latch onto Tom Selleck. Each night the mustache protects Tom from the demonic plague on his house. When the morning sun exorcises the demons and vampires, Tom emerges and proceeds to film the next episode of Blue Bloods. Then he returns home, grabs the holy water, a bible, and a cross of silver where he plans his next night of survival. When Tom Selleck and Mustache Selleck fall, the world will dive deep into chaos for The Fire Nation will attack. Then, we must forge a new mustache out of Palladium, Mithril, and Cobalt in the underground Vatican blacksmith foundry. Save us Selleck-wan-Kenobi, you are our only hope.
Posted 6/2/16

Senjougahara_Hitagi wrote:


KnightofDisrodre wrote:

It's a living entity separate from Tom. He and his mustache have a symbiotic relationship.


Every night Tom Selleck's home is overrun by demonic forces and creatures of the night, each of them after one thing: His power source, the mustache. The mustache watched Magnum P.I. as a baby Mustache, and decided to latch onto Tom Selleck. Each night the mustache protects Tom from the demonic plague on his house. When the morning sun exorcises the demons and vampires, Tom emerges and proceeds to film the next episode of Blue Bloods. Then he returns home, grabs the holy water, a bible, and a cross of silver where he plans his next night of survival. When Tom Selleck and Mustache Selleck fall, the world will dive deep into chaos for The Fire Nation will attack. Then, we must forge a new mustache out of Palladium, Mithril, and Cobalt in the underground Vatican blacksmith foundry. Save us Selleck-wan-Kenobi, you are our only hope.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.