First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Need A Girlfriend! (Or An Imouto!)
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You heard it here first folks! Gunsmith_Girl WILL NOT be PV's Imouto. Stay tuned for further riveting updates.



Gunsmith_Girl, belong to me. Matter Fact All Female that PV got now belong to Marcus Octavius! j/k
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/15/16

JanusCascade wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You heard it here first folks! Gunsmith_Girl WILL NOT be PV's Imouto. Stay tuned for further riveting updates.



Gunsmith_Girl, belong to me. Matter Fact All Female that PV got now belong to Marcus Octavius! j/k


Someone had to take the bullet. Good luck with that one mate, my thoughts are with you.

52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You heard it here first folks! Gunsmith_Girl WILL NOT be PV's Imouto. Stay tuned for further riveting updates.



Gunsmith_Girl, belong to me. Matter Fact All Female that PV got now belong to Marcus Octavius! j/k


Someone had to take the bullet. Good luck with that one mate, my thoughts are with you.




Eh? AT the moment she with one of my good friend senator in bed. I got her to mind me, after all she know how the street treat her! -evil grins- After all this is Rome!

52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/16
I noticed it showed Gunsmith_Girl ban till June 17th, 2016.. yet it still say Banned. Unless she decided to delete that account and recreate new one.. Or been busy irl?
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/16

DazaiShinju wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

You heard it here first folks! Gunsmith_Girl WILL NOT be PV's Imouto. Stay tuned for further riveting updates.



Gunsmith_Girl, belong to me. Matter Fact All Female that PV got now belong to Marcus Octavius! j/k


Someone had to take the bullet. Good luck with that one mate, my thoughts are with you.




I just had to ask, why did you say that? Just because she rejected PV doesn't mean no man can ask her out! :p She just want Gentleman that know how to treat ladies right.

PV probably well known all over the World and there a wanted poster of him saying he is King of Pervert! Willing to pay for his capture 5 Billion dollars! :p j/k
Posted 6/18/16

1stladyent wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Please, I need a girlfriend. PLEASE, I'M DESPERATE!


QUENCH THAT THIRST PV!!



Need sauce or else
16413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


-It is my birthday everyday, so celebrate in STYLE!



I appreciate the Soul Eater reference if that's what you were going for. Can you sing the PV song?
Posted 6/19/16
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 6/19/16
If you're going to go into these threads I create, you could at least let me reply instead of being blocked.
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/16 , edited 6/19/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

If you're going to go into these threads I create, you could at least let me reply instead of being blocked.

I didn't even realize that you could block people here. Good to know. There is one depressed troll that I should probably block on here. Anyway, good luck on your hunt PV! May you swim in tons of women!
3326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/19/16 , edited 6/19/16


-I will occasionally lay eggs in your butt.


I've seen too much hentai..
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/20/16
same dude lol
16084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/16 , edited 6/20/16
Wait someone blocked PV? What madness

Best of luck btw PV
5974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Terra Australis (...
Offline
Posted 6/21/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

If you're going to go into these threads I create, you could at least let me reply instead of being blocked.


Hey PV, I see the Hypocrisy here. How about instead of mocking me for Also making a troll thread, you analyse yourself and realise that you can be quite the hypocrite sometimes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.