First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Account deleted after "maintenance"
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / U.K
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Yeah, im seeing ads despite having signed up for premium yesterday.

No biggie though, I can wait for it to be fixed as a matter of course. My adblock is doing a pretty good job of slamming them down.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Hi, I was just at the beginning of my 14 days trial. I had to sign up again but I my trial is gone.

Can it be fixed somehow ?
Azrelu 
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
I have the same thing, activated my trial yesterday and now its telling me to upgrade.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/4/16 , edited 6/4/16
Same thing happened to me too. It says purchased 6/3/16 but when I try to watch, I still go through the ads ; ;

Edit:

- I just checked my purchase history from my bank as well, it has the order. Halp
1013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
same thing happened to me too renewed 6-3-16 watched anime fine than after maintenance it still says premium in status and order history but getting free trial bs and cant watch what i want to watch was fine before things got fubard
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
What is wrong here, CANNOT log into premium account. It's not even a new one. Username and password both have green checks in box but when clicking to log in it says invalid username????

But can log into NON-PREMIUM account.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

UzumakiOtaku wrote:

Yeah, im seeing ads despite having signed up for premium yesterday.

No biggie though, I can wait for it to be fixed as a matter of course. My adblock is doing a pretty good job of slamming them down.


Fixed.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Azrelu wrote:

I have the same thing, activated my trial yesterday and now its telling me to upgrade.


Fixed.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Xiuminnie wrote:

Same thing happened to me too. It says purchased 6/3/16 but when I try to watch, I still go through the ads ; ;

Edit:

- I just checked my purchase history from my bank as well, it has the order. Halp


Fixed.
40 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Yaaay! I literally JUST started the last of episode of the Brave of the Six Flowers lol. And I get to watch it with no ads again ^ ^ You're amazing guy from nowhere!~
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

BambooSun wrote:

What is wrong here, CANNOT log into premium account. It's not even a new one. Username and password both have green checks in box but when clicking to log in it says invalid username????

But can log into NON-PREMIUM account.


What's your other user name?
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Ligerzero135 wrote:

same thing happened to me too renewed 6-3-16 watched anime fine than after maintenance it still says premium in status and order history but getting free trial bs and cant watch what i want to watch was fine before things got fubard


Fixed.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Jaykeracr wrote:

Hi, I was just at the beginning of my 14 days trial. I had to sign up again but I my trial is gone.

Can it be fixed somehow ?


Just subscribe again. Your free trial was lost during the maintenance.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

shinryou wrote:


What's your other user name?


trinkit
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

BambooSun wrote:


shinryou wrote:


What's your other user name?


trinkit


It looks fine to me. It's properly premium and it shows that you were logged in just an hour ago.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.