First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do You Ever Go To Forum Games To Self Affirm Your Own Existence? To Feel As If Someone Loves You And Acknowledges You? I
10263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Instead of thinking about how others feel about you, maybe just express how you feel about others?

Like, when I feel like life is getting tough, I think about all the things I have that others don't, etc. I become grateful for what I have and am. Also, sometimes I help people in need, and try to focus on them, instead of what I am going through.
48515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Nalaniel wrote:

I do. I also believe that the more forum posts I have, the greater is the chance that I will become popular on Crunchyroll.


PV has noticed you.
You've had it made
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Whenever I feel that no one loves me, mainly because no one loves me, I go to forum games. Specifically forum games like "Throw Something At the Person Above You" or "What is Cool About the Person's Profile Above You".

Why? So I can trick someone into acknowledging my petty existence. An existence they don't otherwise care about. I sometimes comment on others' profiles so they're obligated to comment on mine. Sometimes they don't and forget about me and my pithy puns. WHY, WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME FORUMS? I GIVE YOU GOOD THREADS, DON'T I?!

So yup, that's why I use forum games. To feel as if people care about me.

Share this story if you are bawling in tears right about now.


I'm sorry onii-sama

I'm such a bad imouto.

punish me.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Nasirei wrote:
I'm such a bad imouto.
punish me.
*takes salt on the lemon*
Now I will make you not so sour on yourself
*Hands some sugar as well*

17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Urboistar wrote:

You're already plenty popular


Not popular enough.


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I do. I also believe that the more forum posts I have, the greater is the chance that I will become popular on Crunchyroll.


PV has noticed you.
You've had it made


Excellent. Now I need to play hard to get and my popularity shall rise!
Sogno- 
45726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
oh look another light novel title
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / An Island off the...
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

Iberjib wrote:

Nope. I play forum games cause I'm bored.


same xD
9540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/4/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

You're already plenty popular


Not popular enough.


HuastecoOtaku wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:

I do. I also believe that the more forum posts I have, the greater is the chance that I will become popular on Crunchyroll.


PV has noticed you.
You've had it made


Excellent. Now I need to play hard to get and my popularity shall rise!


Didn't you want to rape me months ago? You can rape me now!
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Didn't you want to rape me months ago? You can rape me now!


I don't want to know about the content of your dreams...
414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
I'm an adult, and I don't need anyone's affirmation or approval...of anything.
2654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/4/16
Eh... I just like seeing what people say to each other.

For loneliness, I have other avenues...
9540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/4/16

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Didn't you want to rape me months ago? You can rape me now!


I don't want to know about the content of your dreams...


No, you clearly asked "Can I rape you" then asked "Wait, do you deserve that?"
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No, you clearly asked "Can I rape you" then asked "Wait, do you deserve that?"


Doubt it.
9540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 6/4/16

Nalaniel wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No, you clearly asked "Can I rape you" then asked "Wait, do you deserve that?"


Doubt it.


No, you have a tentacle girl avatar. Stop denying your past feelings for me Nalaniel, I'll cash them in now! I was fool to not hold you in my arms!
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

No, you have a tentacle girl avatar. Stop denying your past feelings for me Nalaniel, I'll cash them in now! I was fool to not hold you in my arms!


I do not know what you are talking about.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.